Does Veeky Forums like Tex Mex?

Does Veeky Forums like Tex Mex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDiwM5thueI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But she's neither Mexican nor Texan, OP.

I I feel inferior now.

making fun of a guy's small penis on social media is plain wrong

why is it called tex mex and not texican?

I prefer it over authentico mexicano cuisine.

I loike it.

pecause it's part texican and mexiacan

no it's utter shit
t. southern californian

shes like 13 no I dont want to fuck her what is wrong with you.

Who is this?

that's not what a 13-year old's body should look like
this is some anime tier shit

that makes sense

a child, you're disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDiwM5thueI

who's this stinky lil beaner?

t. guacboi

Bralessness is nice.
TexMex is not nice.

Isabela Moner, singer, 17

Lone Star Republic wins yet again. We're going to win so much that you're going to be tired of winning.

I can see how other people could get this impression, given what I've had out of Texas is basically taco-bell and uses the wrong kind of meat half the time. Like motherfucker, Fajitas without skirt steak? Really? How is that not a taco?

she does that horizontal, flat hand thing as she looks over her shoulder, like she's a badass barrio bitch. how trashy and uneducated can your family be, puta? covered in makeup, vain as fuck. go hang out with your snapchatting DYEL suburbarrio man and abandon all of your dreams for a life where you have any power in society

Some former child star who got Harvested.

Texas is the only state more smug and filled with Mexicans than california

>"This OP is only this big. Don't know why he bothers. Even most anons are this big"

soon texas will have the most smug californians and mexicans

She's not 13

She's 16

If Mexicans are all roofers and contractors why do their buildings look like this?

That finger span is a good size for a penis. It would just barely be below average, and you rarely get an average without a few samples from either side.

I like all Mex.

To most women even average is considered too small.

I've seen 11 year olds with breasts that developed, and from that angle you can't make out her hips. I don't know what you're going on about.

Because they constantly need to fix them?

You have to remember the type of men this slut has likely been with. Even the national average might have been small compared to them.

with the amount of mexican around
i don't get why they don't have restaurants all across america
like how the chinese do

Who hurt you, user? Sorry about ur babydick btw

You alright dawg? Just because you have a 5" dick doesn't mean a woman won't love you or you can't get laid. Don't project your issues on women, it's pretty transparent and isn't doing you any favors. Get over your dick size and offer the world something else.

>white knights coming out of the woodwork to defend some whore they don't even know

How sad.

Lol I couldn't give two fucks about her; you're the one getting assblasted about dick sizes the moment a picture of a girl emerges from the ether

They have restaurants all over the place from what I've seen

No hover-hands for Hopkins. He is the ultimate Chad.

I know they don't age well but some mexican chicks are 9/10 facially like this one. I would without a doubt grab those a cups and penetrate woo

why wont any girls lean on me like that

Because you haven't got your arm around your shoulder. Try it next time you're on public transport. Just don't hoverhand. You have to be self-assured or you'll ruin the moment.

1) Be confident
2) Don't look awful (you don't need to look great)
3) Have some kind of power and don't be afraid to show it (money is seen as a proxy for power but it isn't what girls are attracted to, see high school teachers)

Because you're not Sir Anthony Hopkins, Commander of the motherfuckin' Order of the British Empire