What is this utensil?

I genuinely have no idea

Frontal lobe lobotomizer

I wish I knew because it's strangely alluring in a slutty kind of way.

Fuckin’ poorfags I swear

foodsnek

A "dalicus", used in reptile abortions

Looks like some kind of funky coreing tool, I'm still looking

It's obviously a spatula

>stong
>spotungula
>platong

It's not a cooking utensil. It's for holding your penis hole open while you slide rods into it. I don't know what they're called, my boyfriend just has one.

good lord i wish i had this much dedication to absolutely nothing

probably a stupid unitasker, like a sausage holder, or a pasta stripes cutter

Eh?

I actually think I know what it is, a utensil to flip burgers or sandwiches or stuff on a grill thats hard to flip. a memeflipper. just a guess

Doesn’t really explain the sharp/pointy ends...

I was thinking a corer too, but my apple corer has rounded ends so you can move it in a circular motion. Whut kind of fruit has a long, straight line of pips?

Yeah, and now that I think about it, tongs exist, so i dunno lol

Used for picking up hot chickens? I can imagine skewering one at both ends with two of these. In fact now I want one

That would be a speculum

I swear to god if there's no satisfactory conclusion to this thread I will throw such an OCD tantrum. The hell is it?

Bumping for this mans sanity

Mango Seed Extractor ©

I can almost see that working

It's a tuning fork.

Maybe use it to hold a roasted bird still while you carve it up.

It is for cutting grapefruit segments.

It's a fucking can opener. Fuck, you retards are fucking retarded. Jesus Christ.

It's for picking the crabs out of your mom's bush

it is very obviously not a can opener

And brainlet of the year goes to...

It's so you butter two slices of toast at once. I use mine all the time.

if i were sitting next to you right now i would punch you in your stupid ugly face you goddamn cunt i hope your whole family gets aids and dies in a fire i hate you so much i can barely type this shit

This is how you sound

Did this occur to you after reading , or did you independently think this? If the latter I’d say that’s it. Assuming it’s a damn kitchen tool at all and OP isn’t just posting pics of his sex doll’s asshole tightness adjustment tool, to fuck with Veeky Forums

I think that other comment may have influenced my thought process.
I googled for retro carving forks but nothing came up. Seems odd that the prongs are flat so I'd say it's something else. Probably for holding a snake's head still while you chop off it's tail.

it's a whisk for ostrich eggs

i reckon it's a gardening tool

Mango

That's a sardine fork. You don't want to pierce the sardine because that will release some of the juices, so you slide the prongs around it just below the head and lift it out of the can. You keep it tilted a little so the head flops over to the side and it doesn't slide out.

Googled sardine fork.. wtf

It has the same kind of grip that many of those cheap ass knives have, but I can't find it in any of those collections.

For eating shellfish.

It's for deveining shrimp