How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

I want some

hungry

Well at least it was only 10 cents

My God I love Italian pizza

I can smell how burnt that is through the screen. Whoever made that completely fucked it beyond salvage.

Burnt crust is the best crust you pleb

You mean tomato bread, that's not pizza

The closest thing you can get to real, authentic Italian pizza in the US is going to Pizza Rock in Vegas' Freemont district and ordering the Neapolitan.

Depressed

Why would anyone want real authentic Italian tomato bread when the US does it so much better? Inventing something doesn't make you the master of it. In fact, there are few inventions that weren't markedly improved by people other than the inventor

Indifferent. I hate pizza, and I hate pizza.

why do hipsters have to ruin pizza?

How do you know the cook was a hipster?

The cook may or may not have been, but he decided to make it in the hipster style, which is sad since it is so much inferior to real pizza

I've never heard of burnt pizza being a hipster thing.

The beer looks OK.

top of pizza looks great but crust could be a little less burnt. thinner and crispy crust is where it's at none of that shit that's literally a loaf of bread in your mouth

Why is American pizza floppy?

Everything I don't like is a hipster thing.

The tomato sauce should be good at least with a good crust

op here
was alright
crust was inedible though
beer was good

>never seen an Italian pie before

Kek

looks like big slop o'shit
go to Michele's in NYC, it's real italian.
t. italian

Idk man, burnt crust can be good. Especially if the inside isn't also burnt. Maybe giant mouthfuls of the burnt crust wouldn't be good. But honestly, I've even burnt food plenty of times and not thought anything of it. A good black burn can be tasty.

t. has never been to Italy before

Looks like ass. Pic related, what my GOAT tier pizza/bread looks like

Because you should stop kneading rubber into your dough

who builds their baked goods a little house haha

I know right, there are plenty of perfect trees right there

There was literally no need to say it twice.

The offensive thing about that picture is that they're drinking beer instead of wine.

How the fuck is that offensive? More offensive than someone taking a picture of a burnt pizza because they thought it looked good? More offensive than having a personal sized pizza like that sliced?

Yes. What kind of mongoloid would order a beer with a brick oven pizza? The people in the picture didn't know the pizza would be burnt (and the one in the background actually looks fine to be honest) but they were subhuman enough to order dark beers with them instead of wine. They obviously have shit palates anyway and probably scarfed down that burnt pizza with a smile.

>Why is American pizza floppy?
They model their pizza after their penises, which are impotent due to diabetes and exposure to xenoestrogens and endocrine disruptors that are banned in civilized countries.

>What kind of mongoloid would order a beer with a brick oven pizza?
Not sure if serious...

Mongoloid detected.

Are you such a poor white trash faggot that "brick oven pizza" is a special even that requires only the best house red? kek how embarrassing

>requires only the best house red
>deliberately misrepresenting what I said
It doesn't need to be the "best" anything. Drinking beer with a pizza is mongoloid behavior unless it's papa johns or some shit like that. The fact that you think wine is some special thing shows what a subhuman you are.

The fact that you have a problem with drinking beer with pizza shows that you're an idiot.

It's wrong. I'm sorry that pointing that out upsets you.

maybe $3 worth of ingredients in that pizza
i wonder how much they were charged for it

I love how eating "brick oven pizza" is a special occasion for you. It's almost cute for an adult to think this. Also, I'm not American, so wine doesn't have snobby or elite connotations to me.

What is/was your parents' source of employment? Blue collar, presumably?

I have a mantra I say to myself whenever someone working in food service fucks up my order

>"a steel tide shall scour the weakness of flesh from this world"

>projecting this hard
You clearly have some things to work out other than your food pairing decisions.

You have to be an Italian; the culture with the most backwards, provincial, and irrationally abstinent ideas about food and cooking.

So, what did your parents do?

>he types while finishing off his last crust dipped in garlic grease from papa johns then slams a bud lite

>being this mad

>projecting
>umad
Is it 2010?

>italian
>East side marios

The

How did he/she turn the pizza into bread?

dirty. pizza always makes me feel so dirty and greasy.

Exactly. Texmex > taco bell > muh authentic mexican food

Love the bread, pizza needs work
>barely any cheese and it looks low quality
even if it wasnt burned as fuck its very poorly put together

Shouldn't that be a wine? Beer seems a poor choice.

dude

enjoy your ash tasting burnt pizza user

Your 'go'za is kinda skinny and burnt.

I agree with what you're saying in theory, but yucatan mexican food is actually pretty good

Taco Bell > all

stuffed pizza à la ravioli
it's an italian classic

also increases propensity for cancer

>RED wine with pizza
now you've lost me

pretentious load of shit.
people actually tell themselves they like this shite
continental europe food culture is a joke