Dinner, Veeky Forums, you?

Dinner, Veeky Forums, you?

What in the fuck is it m8

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Chikn' sammy.

Just how fat are you? Christ. People like to joke, but I didn't think I'd actually see this.

not enough garnish

Just had pizza from this new hipster place

Personal 12" pizza - screwed up my order and the crust was flimsy/soggy

The plebs I went with adored it but it was mediocre at best - not even seasoned properly.

Doing keto right now.

For dinner I had hot italian sausages covered with mustard and fermented sauerkraut.

For lunch I had a can of mackerel

????
That is all healthy

go back to fucking riddit, you fucking morons

Got these wrapped and on the pit. Baby back ribs

Redditor detected

Why is it served in a fucking trough

>I-its healthy! It's okay to stuff your face with this much food as long as it isn't unhealthy!
As I asked before, how fat are you?

Are you a twink?

eat cigarettes and filtered water

im 12 and what is this

is that a pig with a syringe in its head

>get back here and eat your infected puss right now before it gets cold, billy!
>your mother spent a long time collecting all that infected puss and you're NOT gonna waste it!