My sister (who I live with) just got one of these for her birthday. What should I test it out with?

My sister (who I live with) just got one of these for her birthday. What should I test it out with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTv5ckMe_2M
youtube.com/watch?v=0qKp-0h9P18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pasta.

Appliances for woman's birthday?

>poor girl

Mix chemicals under the sink in it.

That's a funny looking sewing machine. Will it make hummus?

Yeah my dad buys stuff from liquidation auctions (basically where returned Amazon items end up). This one (Artisan model) was about $140 Canadian

He actually got my mom a sewing machine as well lmao

Put underwear, socks, water and a small amount of detergent in the bowl and turn it on it's lowest setting.

pics of your sister you perv.
I know you have them.

Have you fucked your sister yet?

Why don't you let her test it out. Not like it was your birthday present.

What did he give you?

Herpes and Gonorrhea.

then he's obviously a sexist pig!

I think you know what your sister really wants user.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTv5ckMe_2M

Are these things still decent? And are they still made in the States?

you can get new ones for much cheaper than that..

Your father is a pig btw.

Bread dough comes to mind first. Or pizza dough like pizza bianca that you have to knead for a long, long time.

Jack can't do anything...

Things that are really hard to mix by hand, such as really chunky cookies or bar cookies, bread dough. I make rum balls and whisky balls at Christmas, but really for things that don't require that locked down bowl and motor, I use my food processor more than the mixer.

The whipping attachment is great. My favorite use of it beyond whipped cream for dessert serving, are to make Meringue kisses (cookies).
In a well washed bowl that is squeaky clean from hot soapy water and air dried (assume the new bowl has a wax coating), whip up those egg whites and cream of tartar for meringue cookies. Whip in sugar, vanilla, and then just quickly fold in various mix-ins, in my order of preference:
toasted chopped pecans, black walnuts or hazelnuts
crushed corn flakes
drop of peppermint extract
espresso and cocoa powders, mini choc chips
You can play with flavored sugars for this too, from maple sugar to homemade vanilla or cinnamon sugar, or rare spices you buy abroad or for coffee pairing lovelies like saffron, mace, nutmeg, allspice, cardamom.

How about you keep your fat fingers of her present?

How about you use the bread hook attachment on high speed and put it in your sister at high speed doggystyle you watch you cuck

Mayonnaise or tartar sauce. Toss in a healthy amount of gentleman's relish.

Game changer.

Not sure on the US, but they seem to work well at least. My parents got a new one when they gave me their old K5SS.

The new stand mixers have a strange sounding motor and just don't feel the same. The real issue is to see if the new model lasts 25+ years and counting.

t. roastie

Goodbye laundromat

Tell her to make sourdough with her vaginal yeast.

>sister
These things come with numerous attachments. Wash thoroughly and check for inexplicable fish odours.

Meringues, bruh.

where can i get a new kitchenaid stand mixer for cheaper than 160 canadian dollarydoos?

Chocolate chip cookies for a trial run

If I get a kitchenaid and a sewing machine I'd be fucking hyped

Hell, if my dad didn't beat me and then leave me when I was 10 I'd be pretty happy too

Damn, that's dirt cheap. I'd say make meringues or marshmallows, something that requires heavy whipping at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=0qKp-0h9P18
They're surprisingly robust.