Dinner Thread

Post what you're having, rate, or just take out your anger and frustration on user.

>rice, nice and hot
>a little sharp cheddar
>more rice
>a good douse of shoyu
>fried egg, extra runny yolk
>kale, sauteed with sesame oil and sambal
>cilantro

Nobody eating dinner tonight?

I had a bowl of beet soup with some fresh baguette bread. Then for my main course a piece of grilled salmon with roasted asparagus and mashed potatoes.

The truth is though I fucking hate meat eaters so much. If you hunt deer and stuff then I guess I can respect you a bit more but your average stupid American cuckhold who stuffs beef from industrial farms down his throat makes me was to REEEEEEEEEEE. The poor cows and chickens go through so much suffering and pain in such deplorable conditions. The new KFC Chizza makes me want to kill myself. If you eat mass produced meat you are a shitty human being and a giant fucking pussy. At least have the balls to pull the trigger and butcher the beast yourself you god damn nigger.

Can I do both?

Yes you can and you're still a giant faggot.

Use the catalogue faggot there was already one going.

Where do I find a link to the (((catalogue)))?

I mean I don't eat fast food and I've helped butcher my neighbors cows and pigs in addition to hunting.

Sounds like you're the faggot user

>Wah wah he doesn't want to slaughter innocent cows and chickens he's a fag because straight people all eat meat!

I want you to die.

Yes, I'm a virgin.

Take it easy man, you getting all worked up doesn't really help those poor animals. Are you pescetarian?

Yes I am. Inb4 hypocrite. Sea cretins don't suffer long. We must liberate all farm animals

>Then for my main course a piece of grilled salmon
>I fucking hate meat eaters
If you eat fish you eat meat, you fucking poser. Main reason not to eat animals is the environment anyway.

I see a lot of people posting japanese food, is it because you're japanese or just interested in the culture?

I'm not calling you a hypocrite, eat however you want man, just don't really see the point in getting so upset or defensive over it, it's gonna happen either way.

>japanese

it's not, though. you think no one else in the world eats rice? he is a faggot for using chopsticks while not really laying out the dish for their use, though.

Sorry I honestly have no idea about most asian food so I just assumed, this being an anime oriented site and all.

I'm a weeb but I wasn't really trying to go for asian.

At least eat two eggs it's fucking dinner after all.

Just put a roast in the crockpot for dinner tonight. I'll roast the potatoes, carrots, and onions in the oven later.

How is an egg on rice Japanese?

I ate out today

Pasta e fagioli tomorrow though

Gonna get either sushi, pizza, or a burger tonight. Which should I choose?

See

Fish are not on the same level as cows you cocksucking fuck

Because fish live in the water and cows live on land, and land is usually on a higher level than water?

>long grain rice
>chopsticks
>pop
cringe

not sure yet, just gonna make something with what i have on hand
help me invent something
proteins: salmon, eggs
starches: rice, quinoa, yams
veg: spinach, broccoli, carrot, mushroom, avocado, onion
aromatics: ginger, garlic
fats: butter, coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower oil
dairy: plain greek yogurt, mozzarella
spices: salt, pepper, curry powder, tumeric, cumin, smoked paprika
acid: lime juice, rice wine vinegar
fruit: banana, tangelo, grapefruit

Started with a salad tonight.

Then had chili (presidential style).

>forgot pic

Quinoa with black beans and spinach. Boring but I've been eating garbage for the past few weeks so time to eat something nutritious

>it started with salad
>how did it end up like this?
>it was only salad
>it was only salad

that spork triggers me.

Chili on rice is the only way to eat chili.

It's not a spork; it's German.

No because their biology is different and they die fast when out of water aka less pain you thickskulled cunt

t.a faggot

Wtf? also the dubs.

I like it a lot desu

Does quoting this instantly give you dubs?

Hunting is fun, but inconvenient as a food source. Personally I don’t care about animals. They are lesser life forms, like Jews and colored people. What happens to them doesn’t bother me.

Tan tan men ramen

You got a link? Been looking for some new silverware.

>makes food
>ruins food by pouring grass all over it
Cilantro is SHIT

>t. genetically defective

Are you Asian?

Quick question. How do I store uncooked gnocchi from an opened package over night? Is it true that they become sticky in the fridge and leach water or are the packaged gnocchis not so sensitive as home made ones?

Grill your salmon, make a garlic hollandaise (clarify butter, then infuse the garlic, filter, then use as normal)
Wilt the spinach+ fry mushroom with a little ginger, cumin

I can smell the repressed homosexuality from here you closeted in denial faggott

Attempted making a keto gnocchi i found which looked great, but the consistency fell apart and it became more of a cheese curd.

Still tastes great, probably need to freeze it longer next time.

Just got my shipment of deenz. Mediterranean sounds fucking awesome so I'm trying it tonight.

>fish isn't meat

Here’s my breakfast today. Fried soyrizo, added refried beans, on toast with cotija, the cucumbers have lime, salt, Tajin, and hot sauce, and the shake is bananas, honey and soy milk. Inb4 soyboy you jelly fagtrons, it was delicious.

>chewy sours
GOD tier

They great with drugs

Looks like he's eating rice.

Had meat with fries from a Doner place near me.
Cute Ukraine girl made it. Was pretty good, well seasoned fries.

>Fish die fast out of water
Fish can sit out of water slowly dying for hours. I've caught catfish and had them lively two hours after I put them in a dry cooler.

It wouldn't happen to be one of the catfish species that can breathe air, would it?

You mean we have farm raised GMO catfish that can breathe air? Those wacky scientists!

The fuck is this nonsense?