Tfw your dad thinks this is fine dining

>tfw your dad thinks this is fine dining

It's fucking gourmet you faggot.

Says it right there.

It's cheaper than Five Guys plus you get infinite fries. Seems pretty fine to me.

He grew up in a different time, OP. Don't look down on him.

Their burgers are fucking amazing please off yourself.

delivered to you at exponentially longer increments of time

Fucking this.

They don't even try

It's way fucking better than five guys too. And you can use the extra cash to buy those onion rings.

>waitress asked me how I wanted my burger cooked

As if eating fucking processed ground beef anything other than well done wont kill you? Seriously who the fuck orders their burger medium rare?

>being this much of a little bitch with an AIDS-tier immune system
Lol kys

I do because I'm not a kung pow bitch

>processed

>tfw when you love your dad and have a good relationship with him because for all his flaws and tastes I don't agree with, nothing is better than being on good terms with your close family.

I like the Sweet Potato Fries.

My local RR lasted less than three years, if that tells you anything. Last meal I had there was an overcooked Grilled Chicken sandwich.

>Admitting to being such a mincing little sissy that his immune system can't handle a little pink in his meat

I have one of these very close to my apt. I can tell they're probably doing terrible since I get coupons from them pretty often. Went there once with my buddy after drinking since its so close, and even while drunk and not picky we thought it was shit; the patty was so fucking dry and tasteless. I'm surprised they haven't closed yet since then.

some of the shittiest food I ever had
what fucking Five Guys do you live near? My brother and I usually spend like $25 at Five Guys but spent almost $50 at Red Robin for the same food plus some shitty nachos

Eh, it's allright. Their Black & Bleu burger is quite good. Don't care for their fries much though, overseasoned.

>mushy burger
>stale bun
>cold fries
>cartoons on multiple televisions

I fucking hate Red Robin

red robin is a few steps above shit like applebees and friday's in my book. the burgers are decent but everything else is pretty shitty.

I currently work at a Red Robins.
Ask me anything

Do you hate it when people ask for the free fries before their burger instead of ordering an appetizer?

Nope. I'm not a waiter so the only time I would even know if the fries are for a new customer is when we barely open anyway. I always make a small batch of fries right when we start accepting customers in anticipation of those who want some before their burger gets there. Otherwise we just toss shit into the window whenever asked.

>if that tells you anything

It sure doesn't, mother fucker.

>tfw your dad is right and his son is a faggot

Is that allowed?

>this is how far Veeky Forums has fallen

based positivity poster

What are some items that you hate making and groan anytime someone orders it?

Prime rib sandwiches and anybody who has a deadly allergy.
Prime rib sandwiches have a lot of small steps that are time consuming. I can't think of anything else as annoying as them to make, and that includes seasonal meals. If someone orders one during the middle of a rush they definitely aren't going to get something quality.

my dad died in 2001

This except my dad isn't actually dead and we have a good relationship.

Red Robin is based. The Bleu Ribbon burger is probably one of the best Restaurant burgers out there.

Pros and cons of your job

how many screaming kids do you have to deal with

Pros
>Free lunch
We have a large assortment of high-quality ingredients and spices that we can use to make pretty much anything you could make in a normal American / Mexican kitchen.
>Nice benefits
If you work 30+ hours a week, you get free healthcare, dental, and strangely enough, auto-insurance. On top of that, there are perks for employees that allow you to get, at lowest, a 20% discount pretty much anywhere in town. I got a 40% discount on my gym membership due to being a RR employee, as well as $150 off a purchase for a bed.
>Corporate wants to act like your friend
There are a lot of assholes in management and in the restaurant industry, but one of the bigger things I've noticed is that corporate for red robins wants to make sure you stay. On top of headhunting bonuses for new team members ($300 per recommendation for team member / $1500 per recommendation for a manager) they offer a charity fun you can donate to. This charity fund, if you allow it, will take a minimum of $1 out of your pay-check and will allow you to utilize it if you find yourself in need of help. I'm also a student so I work full-time on top of studying full-time, and with this charity donation I received $2000 in financial support solely to buy necessary books for that semester. A little note included in the check envelope stated I could request again if necessary in the future.
>Systematic yearly raises on top of raises for learning new stations

Cons
>Most of the staff is composed of mexican dropouts
>Half don't speak english
>Incredibly inclusive -- if you miss out on drinking post-shift once you'll be ignored or even fucked with
>Managers demand unreasonable expectations from you
There was one time wherein I was expected to handle the entire line myself during a rush and get it all out in under 10 minutes.
>Grease permeates into your skin
I use two different skin cleansers as well as an abrasive hand towel to clean my body, but it is never enough.
>You're cooking burgers

If we include the waitresses, roughly 4 a shift. Getting rid of our expo was the worst decision possible.