Is steak, quinoa and a avacado a meme?

Is steak, quinoa and a avacado a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uSP-ewdJYJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice reddit foods

>not being vegan in 2018
Pussy.

Everything is a meme. Clothes are a meme. Consensual sex is a meme. Toilets are a meme. Divest yourself of all things and become the authentic man.

Is butter reddit food?

Really great looking crust OP. Would devoure 10/10

>cooked with cast iron.

Where's the steak?

How the fuck did a shitty fruitblike avocado become so ubiquous with hipsters? Is it a cali thing? I'm fucking tired of it

Obviously. Looks like that cast iron seasoning everyone talks about really added to the steaks appearance and flavor. Great job OP! #1!

Open the image. Too dark to see in thumbnail kinda.

Should have made David Lynch's quinoa recipe

youtu.be/uSP-ewdJYJc

R.I.P. le Steak.
Too bad
:o(

>the only thing not overcooked is the avocado

It's a spin on protein/carb/fat pairing, what's the problem?

I really fucking need to get a cast iron pan some time. This is getting ridiculous.

sh0shut up!
non-stick is a m-meme!

No

Get a cast iron pan or get outta muh country!
‘Murica!

Turn down the heat, Lucifer. The only thing not ruined in that pic is the avocado

What do you plagiarize other peoples comments for?

Fuck you, everyone keeps telling me to sear on high heat and my steak is always mushy when I use medium-high.

Why the fuck is cooking so hard, I'd literally eat ramen everyday if I didn't have to cook for my sick mom.

dude they're like 8-10 bucks at walmart, stop dragging your feet. get the griddle one if you like grill marks on your steak. my flat cast iron gets too hot.

look up marco pierre white vids, he recs the griddle with grill ridges as it allows a more mellow heat distribution and won't burn your food as quickly as a flat surface pan.

Didn't read the thread until after I posted

Calm down. Youtube can teach you. Steaks aren't supposed to be that firm

quinoa is the hipster millet