Week 5 on keto diet

>week 5 on keto diet
>1000 calories one meal a day
> Lost 27 pounds so far starting at 250 pounds January 13, 2018
>Make a plate of 12 scrambled eggs with salsa and cheese stick
>Ate the cheese and could barely finish the eggs because of lost appetite flushed it down toilet
>Already sick of eating keto food
> Start craving a Whopper and pizza

I feel like in about to break here. I thought keto would be great but I feel like i can't keep this shit up. I want a burger so badly. Should I just stop this meme keto diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XrEi3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont think anyone cares

so...

move along fag

You cared enough to post dumb bitch.

how about you listen to linkin park and hang yourself

but u can eat as much B A C O N as you want ;DDDD

You should have more than one meal a day. What the fuck is wrong with you?

and CHEESE CHEESE is tasty too
eat bacon wrapped in cheese wrapped in bacon, YUM

Eat some goddamn fruits and vegetables, idiot. Broccoli cooked in butter

Yeah get some veggies op. I like the spring mix in the produce section.

keto works but it makes alcohol buzz shitty IMO.
>muh vodka sodas and fresh lime
makes your breath stink, and no euphoria

low GI carbs, high protein and low fat is best i reckon - 1992 style..

How do you fatlords fuck such an easy thing up so often?

COUNT
CALORIES

Doesn't matter what you eat! Doesn't matter when you eat it!

COUNT
CALORIES

ITS ON THE FUCKING PACKAGING YOU LARDFUCKS

OP is dumb but you're dumb too, by the way.

1800 calories of frosties flakes aint the same as 1800 calories of avocado, white fish, brown rice and olive oil garden salad

When OP is only reaching for the most basic goal of losing weight, it really may as well be. He isn't ready to wrap his head around muscle gaining and retention... don't confuse the poor lardo.

I dont know why everyone's so salty in this thread. Just allow yourself one day a week or something to eat non keto food but count calories? If you already lost 27lbs give yourself a small reward

dogs have treats
are you a dog ?

ill fuck ur shit up i swear on me mum

oi! u tryin na get rekt m8?

27 lbs in 5 weeks is amazing. What do you eat in a typical day?

youll lose weight on 1000cal / day keto or not

I either eat eggs, chicken breast, cheese sticks, sausage patties, sausage links, or salmon. I have been eating a variation of these things for 5 weeks but never surpassing 1000 calories a day. Some days are better than others but recently I have been wanting to quit. Watching my co-workers eat pizza and burgers is making me miss them. I promised myself I wouldn't stop until I got down to at least 180 pounds but its been tough.

doesnt eating carbs fuck up ketosis or something?

try getting low carb bread, or make your own.
then you can make your own burgers.
same with pizza; get a low carb base, or make your own.
so you can still be in ketosis and have pizza and burgers user.

You can comfortably slip in and out of ketosis. Every week is probably too often, though.

Yeah, but Im not sure how long it throws it off for.
Theres also different goals for how hard you meme with a keto diet, like under 100g, 50g, 20g of carbs.
How many carbs does a burger bun have? If thats all youre eating you still might be within your goal, but 1000 calories is pretty low, Id feel dizzy n shit

But you do have all the qualities of a dog, all except loyalty.

If keto makes him save calories, what do you care about it?

Of course you'll feel like shit at 1000kcal. Thats an extreme crash diet at your weight.
Add like 500kcal and you'll still drop weight. Also do some research on what to cook.

Human brain works like a dogs brain. Rewards for doing something right go a long way.

I think keto is a dumb meme, but I only eat one meal per day and I’m loving it. I’m sure some people would call that a dumb meme as well.

People think not having breakfast constitutes an eating disorder. People are idiots.

If keto was something OP could sustain, sure, yeah, caring would be dumb. But OP is upset because he is desperate for food that his dumb meme diet won’t let him have, which he COULD have if he just counted calories.

>thread on Veeky Forums died after 2 hours because everybody knows it's bait
>try again on Veeky Forums
Fuck off. Diet and weight loss does not belong here.

Imagine cutting out oats, beans, buckwheat, lentils, potatoes and 90% of fruit out of your diet, replacing them with processed fatty meat and dairy and convincing yourself you're eating healthy.

You know you can eat pretty much everything on a burger except the bun, right?

For pizza, make a sausage crust. See for one example: imgur.com/a/XrEi3

If you really can't deal without some form of "bread", use the "fathead dough" recipe. It's mostly cheese with some almond meal in it and is low carb.

Man that so I d's like such a good time

It's natural for your body to crave something it's been used to consuming, then deprived of. Stay strong, and the cravings will go away. Or drop the shitty meme diet, count calories and still enjoy your favorite foods.

>doing keto wrong
>expecting anything different
You understand there's way more to it than the Reddit-tier bacon wrapped string cheese and scrambled eggs, right? Vegetables play a huge part in the diet. As do nuts and different meats. Try some fish. Eat a fucking walnut. Plop a cup of spinach or broccoli on your plate. Do something other than be a nu-male with a plate full of eggs and cheese.

This is precisely why meme diets DON'T work. Just make small changes to your lifestyle until healthy eating is the norm. One slice of pizza instead of two. Some veggies on a sandwich. Water instead of soda. Eventually, you'll be eating "only 1000 calories" of food a day, but it'll be shit you like, and you'll be satisfied.

>This is why meme diets you do WRONG don't work*
People go in blind and expect results. Instead of reading up on Keto and figuring out what foods they can actually eat, they just think "Oh, bacon, eggs, and butter! That's easy!" and plow headfirst into OP's situation where they're flat out sick of the same thing over and over. What they don't realize is that there are so many fucking meals you can do. You can even do burgers, if you bake your own bun using something like almond flour and don't use fucking ketchup unless you plan for 4.4 carbs from a glob of taste.

Everything else you said is completely true, but what keto does is control the urge to eat and supplies you with constant energy.

So have a burger with no bread. Or make fuckin' keto bread.

how about you slit your own throat =]

Keto is stupid, and I don't understand why anyone would do this to themselves just to shave a few pounds. I'm prescribed to be on pseudo-keto thanks to type-2 in which I only eat 40g of carb a day, But I sitll make sure to at least have a sandwich, or a bagel throughout the day. Denying yourself of that entirely is just plain stupid. ,

just waterfast and don't eat for like 28 days and see what happens

OP, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you might be fucked now. Keto is great for losing weight and all, but you need to realize you've deprived the body of grains and wheat for so long, that any instance is going to have severe consequence now.

Its not all bad, just read up and know how to control it. You need to SLOWLY get yourself back on breads if you plan to go back. Don't just decide "Man, I'm going to treat myself to a good bowl of pasta!" Because you'll throw your entire body into shock. My mother was on keto for 3 months solid, and she decided out of the blue to have a sandwich. ONE sandwich, with lettuce tomato and bacon, sent her into shock with an 680 blood sugar. and she had to be rushed to the hospital and on potassium IVs for days.

Grains will fuck you up right now, so take it SLOWLY, or better yet talk to a doctor first.

This. I was eating large plates of Eggs/sausage/waffles every morning for breakfasts, and now I eat a cup of low-fat yogurt, some fruit and an occasional sausage.

Once you start eating less your body becomes for accustomed to it. it's great.

It's for people who can't lose weight any other way because their insulin sensitivity is so fucked. Other than that it's a stupid diet, carbs are your friend. I hope you lose that weight, being overweight sucks. Never going back there.

>I'm incapable of going without a sandwich, so it is simply unheard of for anyone else to!
There's low carb bread on keto anyways.
This post is half right. You do need to make sure you slowly wean yourself back onto carbs, but just going at it won't send you to the hospital or anything unless you're diabetic. You'll likely get water swollen and feel like complete shit for a few days, but you'll regulate eventually.

>Low carb bread
Wheat bread is 10 carbs per slice dude. Thats already low carb. Keto bread is fucking stupid.

I was 210 back in december and wound up with acidosis thanks to major fructose abuse, Was put on humalog and lantus management, and started eating mostly vegetables and proteins. As of today i'm 183.7, Completely off humalog, and can eat anything I want (within reasonable portions) Though i've become accustomed to my smaller portions naturally now and thats fine by me) And did it all without some meme diet to starve myself and deprive myself of foods I love.

And hell, I never even cared about losingw eight in the first place. Long as I don't go any higher thats fine by me.

Wait, how do you even abuse fructose? Did you eat refined stuff or a couple kg dried fruits every day? And yeah any restrictive diet you're not comfortable with is not going to work, just learn to consciously eat less and cut out shit foods.

>10 carbs per slice
That's 20 carbs per sandwich, faggot. Keto bread is closer to 4 carbs per sandwich.
>diet to starve myself and deprive myself of foods I love
I've found myself eating very similar to how I ate before. Only exceptions were shepherd's pie, sweet rubs for ribs, fried chicken, pizza, and the occasional spaghetti dinner. I've since discovered ways of making those low carb, and I've found they're so much better tasting than they otherwise would be. Sister ended up using one or two of my recipes to entertain guests, who ended up loving it.
Mountain Dew.

>How do you abuse fructose
4 80z glasses of frozen concentrate Pineapple/apple/guava juice a day, + occasional Pina colada mixers w/out rum. for 5 months straight. Also a 24 pack of those"100% juice" cartons they sell kids at schools, that a teacher left behind, I decided to take home, and nearly drank all of due to acidosis's inquenchable thirst symptoms.

>Thats 20 carbs per sandwich
And? 20 is still low. Semolina flour is 40g per cup, That can be arguably high, but a sandwich for one meal, one day is nothing.

Well that's fucking stupid haha. Any beverages with added sugar are evil, drink water, tea and maybe coffee.

WHen I cut I do about 1500 cal a day and 50 - 100 net carbs and I get into ketosis just fine

Why would you waste 20 carbs on two pieces of bread, when you could substitute it for something healthier? Keto bread often has nutrients that other bread doesn't have. You could also use something other than bread, like lettuce or cabbage.
Coffee is totally fine black. It's when you tack on the Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Coffee Creamer where things get fucked.
You can do anywhere from 100 net carbs to 0 and still be in ketosis. It depends on the person and/or their activity level.

Because I want bread? How is this such a hard concept for you to grasp?

>But theres healthier alternatives like lettuce
Yes, and as much as I like lettuce, guess what? I want bread to go with it. I;m not vegan and I'm not giving up foods just because healthier alts exist. You can still eat healthy and not be a total nut about it.

and techincally whenver you are buring fat (eg, eating fewer calories than you are burning) your body will make ketones

I would not get hung up on the 20 net gram of carbs. I do a keto-esque diet. I just don't eat starchy vegetables and grains and sugar. But I don't worry about eating onions or tomatoes or cabbage so my net carbs will be higher than 50g but i'm often in ketosis

>It's when you tack on the Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Coffee Creamer where things get fucked.

and it's amazing how used you can get to black ocoffee or maybe just coffee with a T-spoon of cream.

then you go back to trying that internationally delight crapa nd you realize how sweet and how fake it feels

You can apply that to so many things and realise how great or shitty things you used to eat were.

I ate almost entirely carbohydrates/protein for a couple months and just a little bit of cream in a sauce would feel like an orgasm on my tongue. Every tbsp of oil used to fry would amplify the taste. Or try cutting any sweets and added sugars out of your diet and be amazed how vegetables get a sweet taste after some time.

>ill over christmas
>could barely eat
>lost half a stone
>eat like a pig to regain weight
>still losing weight
medic?

Contrary to popular belief, pigging out for a few days won't increase your weight that fast. If you keep at it, sure. But just give it time or increase your calorie intake a lot more.

Coconut oil is a fucking meme and not healthy, fuck off with that shit. I'll take lard over it anyday.

>co-workers eat pizza and burgers
Are you a sentient being or are you something that is a slave to pizza and burgers? Choose.

nobody gains or loses weight fast. its a creeping process into both directions.

Its baffling to me that people dont understand that.

not keto.

Berries and most vegetables are, retard.