Is cooking art?

>when chefs make food in the most logical and efficient way
>this triggers the food critic

What's logical and efficient about adding an extra, unnecessary step?

I doit so my kids don't choke on the spahgetti

Anything triggers Italians desu

Camping pots are smaller than regular pots

if they choke to death from spaghetti then your spawn aren't meant for this world

Cooking is an art. Baking is a science.

>Camping pots are smaller than regular pots
Irrelevant, cracking the spaghetti in half does not reduce the total volume of spaghetti.

>Baking is a science
It's really not that different from cooking, most things can easily be off by 10% without it being a problem. And once you identify what's important for a recipe to come together you can do whatever the fuck you want with it.

I am Italian and I crack the spaghetti if the pot is too small and they would stick for more than half an inch out of the water level.

Though you are right, many other Italians despise me for such deed.

It halves the length of the spaghetti, hopefully to a length smaller than the pot's diameter.

Irrelevant. Total volume of spaghetti is unchanged, breaking it in half won't make it fit any better.

>What do you mean half of my spaghetti is way undercooked because it didn't submerge? There was literally nothing I could do! It's the same volume I just don't understand what went wrong!

Literally never happens.
Superstitious bullshit like this also leads to putting oil in the water for no reason.

sei un coglione

Test

I can't even fathom how someone can be so stupid, yet so stubborn at the same time.

Kind of, a lot of work goes into presentation. High class dining even more so.

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs

oooo someone's a culinatheist

>Anything triggers Italians desu
This. Even if you do everything exactly right they still froth at the mouth and sperge out how it's not exactly how their mumma used to make.

Just calling someone stupid isn't an argument.

Is that considered a hibachi grill that she gets in the mail? I used to cook on a hibachi in my fireplace when I lived in the dorms in undergrad.

It gets bendy after like 30 seconds, then you just push it in without it breaking. wa la

He's right though.