Weebcakes

What do you think of japanese cheesecakes? They look like they don't got much taste, I'd like to try to make it some time. Any good recipes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBjxVP_gFIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weebs nees to be hanged

Imagine a four in thick pancake. They are ok for what they are, but they ain’t special.

If you are serious about trying to make one you should watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=mBjxVP_gFIY
They don't have much flavor compared to a regular cheesecake. But the texture is nice and they are fun to bake. I made one for some potheads and they were amazed by it.

They are served hot. They don't taste like cheesecake. They taste like an eggy crepe combined with meringue. They do have cream cheese and that hint of lemon, but they are mostly light souffles.

Buy yoplait whips. There ya go. Imagine that hot.

disgusting

Saw many of these in japan, didn't try though because I'm not a sweet food dude, slightly regret it though! did try a taiyaki though which was okay

I've heard it described as tasting like dulled down pound cake.

had one in toronto, forgot the name of the place... uncle something... the smell inside was great, but the thing was kinda tasteless with an odd texture.

I've been weeb for a while and I idealized Japan a lot as a kid.

The fact that they sometimes put raisins in these made me want to murder the entire capital.

Uncle Tetsu's, it's a big meme here. Someone brought it into my office one day and pretty much as you described. Kind of plain, no cream cheese flavor.

Ate this when I was in Japan. Hands down the best pancake I've ever had. It was very soft on the inside, almost the texture of an undercooked pancake, but warm, moist and delicious.

taste better than your mcdonalds amerilard

>no cream cheese flavor.
that's because it's not cheesecake and there's no cream cheese in them

What's up, Japan Internet Defense Force? Working hard tonight?

Uninspired and bland like everything Japanese.

It was delicious.

That music at the end was sexy.

Didn't get your Mcdonalds fix amerimutt?

No, Yoshi, I ate your mom's pussy.

better climb on your mobility scooter to the nearest mcdonalds before you relapse amerishart

>and there's no cream cheese in them

what the fuck? its literally the main ingredient in japanese cheesecake.

I had a coworker who snuck into a convention just to buy 47 of the pre packaged kind, they were a massive prick about it

I tried one the next time I saw them (they'd cleaned the whole place out the first time) and they're not amazing. They're decent.

It's cheesecake with flour in it and tastes like cheesecake with flour in it