How to eat canned sardines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVBjnV1q-z0
garlicmatters.com/fishermans-eggs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Place on crispbread, apply hot sauce, and enjoy.

don't

Get the skinless and boneless kind. Fry on medium heat with chunks of tomatoes, olive oil, chopped basil, crushed garlic, and capers. After the tomatoes start to reduce, stir in some freshly cooked spaghetti or linguini. Let it get good and hot, then serve with grated Parmesan on top.

Oh I enjoy the boneless and skinnless version just as a condament to a nice bread.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVBjnV1q-z0
Here is a video tutorial on how to eat them

By becoming a deener.

Bread with cheese on, then sardines, then sliced tomato with salt and pepper. Grill till cheese bubbles.

I just eat them with a fork

Op here I ate them with toast with mustard and sone hot sauce. It was pretty good, next time I'll try somethinh fancier but it seems like a good simple breakfast

Anyone ever tty

*try those boxed smoked oysters

Did you get killed by candlejac

did mods ban deenz/sips threads? i haven't seen either in a good while

Eat them straight out of the can, or with crackers.

>Get the skinless and boneless kind

When it comes to canned sardines, often, the pricier the better and more palatable.

If you can find Club Des Millionaires brand in the red packaging, youre in for a treat ( ~$3/ can)

1) Theyre smoked, so you get a nice smoked flavour and less fishy flavour.

2) Theyre Sprats, so theyre the smallest type of 'sardine' which makes them very soft, and completely edible, without unpleasant larger spinal bones. (The spine is there but totally unnoticeable)

3) Sprats have high Omega-3 content, which realistically, is the most important reason you'd be eating sardines, as oily fish are THE ONLY REAL SOURCE OF USEABLE OMEGA-3.

A can of fish should have at least 3g of omega-3 per serving.

#1 best sardines, I'll fight anyone over this.

Open can, douse with tabasco to taste, fork out.

Alternatively fork out and crush onto cracker of your choice.

I eat them with my bare hands, rub the mess on my balls, then have your mother lick my sardine balls clean.

>enjoying the texture of tiny fish spines

>americans don't use teeth for eating
lol, not gonna make it

I always thought the appeal of sardines was that they were cheap, but to actually have good sardines cost more than tuna and other low end seafood

I prefer them can-on and pan fried

process that shit nigga, it looks like little fish.

Only answer

You big gay, the spine is all soft and there aren't any other noticeable bones. You can just eat the fuckin thing.

You're fucking up if you eschew the skin and bones. Missing out on nutrients.

Put in food processor with a bit of butter and lemon juice. Then as a spread on dark rye.

There's boneless variants for faggots like you.

I have tried a number of things with sardines, but my favorite way to eat them is to usually just on toast with the olive oil drained off and fresh lemon squeezed over it.

>skinless and boneless kind

They even make those ? Wtf, how many weaklings are out there that it is profitable to make those.

Tastier, more nutritious, and far less mercury.

On pork schnitzel with shredded horseradish and capers.

Are there sardine filets? I don't feel comfortable eating a raw cold fish.

this user gets it

they have Club Des Millionaires at target if you live in the zogUSA

Hot sauce and crackers with a glass bottle of Mexican Coca Cola.

>/deenz/ general
Just so you know I imagine you all looking like popeye or bluto, without the pipes or muscles ranting to random passerbys on the docks about how great youse deenz are and nobody cares and ignores you.

Skin&Boneless is like 90% of cans in Europe. Event the cheap ones for like 55 cents per can.

>Are there sardine filets? I don't feel comfortable eating a raw cold fish.
There is no such thing as raw canned fish.

true, but if I'm going to spend $4.50 on King Oscar sardines might as well get some frozen seafood fish fillets instead

I hope they banned the paid advertisement shill sip threads

>Eurofucks still chew their food

isn't that exactly what sardines are though?

All sardines are cooked. You can eat them straight from the can.

KOs aren't 4.50, wtf shithole do you live in

I eat sardines my whole life and they always had skinand bones even tails. Never in my life I had a can wherre they were diferent.

chicago IL

How do people eat things with eyes still on them? That's some sociopathic shit on the same level as killing frogs and propping them up on tiny crosses nigga.

That image in the OP is a stock photo, not a real product. Almost all sardines will have their heads removed before being canned. I've never seen any with heads. Here's how they actually look.

That being said, if you've never had fried whole trout you're missing out.

>condament

Saw this and thought of deenz posters

FISH SHE IS VERY SMALL

Kek

>killing frogs and propping them up on tiny crosses
Is that like a thing people do or...?

This. Where are these boneless/skinless ones you speak of?

Perfect.

Psycopaths like to kill animals

Sardine virgin here.
King Oscar's website says that their tins should be refrigerated.
I bought them off a shelf. What do?

That's crazy, no one does that. Maybe it meant refrigerate after opening?

>It’s sociopathic to be aware that meat comes from animals

Stick to soy, my boy

It’s okay, they make plenty of sardines with the gross crunchy bones still in them. You can even put Mega Death Skullfuck Habanero hot sauce on it to further prove how tough you are.

Just had a can of millionaires [spoiler]in soya oil[/spoiler] I love them, delicious.

Its not about how tought you are, its about thr ammoint of skinning and deboning there is need to do.
I thought the whole point of sardines was that they are small fishes just without head and better yet smoked.
If you dont want skin/bones why dont you buy tuna or salmon ?

There's a difference between thinking you're tough and not being a picky baby.

Riga Gold > *

This nigger knows...
Smoked oysters with a little hot sauce...
I eat them with a toothpick right out the tin

Holy fug /deenz/ you guys weren't kidding, riga sprats are next level. The smokiness is perfect.
Haven't tried the tomato sauce ones yet.

I love salmon skin. It’s delicious.

Just be vegan

I used to be big on these but then I took the RIga pill

Cheaper for even more, delicious smokiness. Great texture, not mushy at all.

>If you don't want bones get tuna or salmon
Yeah I forgot tuna and salmon are boneless.

That's not how the Candlejack meme works you mon

this

like everyone else has stated, right out of the can

If you want to turn them into a 'meal', I highly recommend this recipe for 'fisherman's eggs':
garlicmatters.com/fishermans-eggs/

I recently tried it and it was really fucking good.

Protip: use the extra sardine oil from the can to saute up the onions and garlic

Bullshit. I been eating them out the cupboard and out the can for decades; no fridge

I prefer them like this with tortilla. And black coffee. That was my dinner today. Well something similar to that I got this image from google images tbqh.

Is Crown Prince any good? Just got some in water, and some Mediterranean style which sound awesome. Gonna try those for dinner tonight.

>the food processor now smells like deenz for eternity

All these threads about sardines are making me want to try them, but frankly I'm a bit afraid

Deenz are soft enough you could just do it in a bowl with a fork.

I wear an eyepatch, am 6 foot 7 with a very pirate like beard; I served in the Navy for 8 years, I'm missing my left arm, which I use a wood prosthetic, and I regularly smoke from a pipe. I am the very embodiment of a salty dog, your observation gives me no offense matey.

start off with wild planet deenz in a strong flavor like zesty tomato sauce or mustard or something. I made the the mistake of getting king oscar as my first deenz so I wasn't quite ready for it yet.

When you debone tuna you get 5kg of meat.
If you debone a sardine you get 5g.
See what I mean ?

How's chiraq these days

Fried whole trout.... I don't know dey wey

Fucking nice.

Ordered a bunch of deenz. They mistakenly sent me some in water instead of mustard. I'm getting a refund, and get to keep the water can.

Joke's on them, I was going to order water next time anyway.

Mashallah, brothers

The calcium in the bone is good for you.

can't argue with those quads.
bone up, bitches.

Coffee causes cancer and inhibits calcium, iron, vitamin B absorption.

I like the ones in tomato sauce especially on top of a wheat cracker

Source please

Hey, I'm getting into the sardine lifestyle.
Is Brunswick a good brand? I impulse bought ten cans. They're good for vitamin D right? I did zero research.

I'm going to hell for this

I've been making fisherman's eggs with my deenz. Paired with hotsauce and toast it's an awesome late breakfast on weekends

It is, but I find the texture extremely unpleasant and I’m not the type of person that eats stuff just because it’s good for me.

Those are god tier canned seafood. Try them with cream cheese

I like to mash them into a sort of pate with a bit of mayo & capers, then make a wrap with that + spinach.

I don't mix my deenz with mayo, I use mustard, but I'm going to try this.

My favorite fish product is whole fried snapper. They do it wonderfully in my hometown back in Puerto Rico.

How the fuck are deenz in water higher in calories and lower in protein than those packed in olive oil? Are these labels fucking with me? It's the same company and the same size can.

Olive oils good for u senpai water is full of fats and carbs