Coffee

good morning frens, what sort of coffee have you got brewing. I love me a Colombian dark roast.

A vintage Nescafé Arabian roast espresso

Instant starbucks french roast in 1/3 cup of water, glass filled with ice, topped with sweetened condensed milk and shaken. It went with my spicy pasta.

I drank too much coffee
>sleep deprived
>Literally no sleep the night before
>Have panic attack
>Almost shit myself
>Fart all day

blend 43 boys

Will cold brew a Brazillian dark roast later today

Just got this in the mail. Thinking about breaking out the V60 since I've been using my Wave since Christmas.

Id like to make some nice iced coffee only not sure what it takes to make a good one
I had some european style one which was very sweet and also rich

Pulling shots on my La Pavoni. The beans are from a local coffee shops own roastery. Going to get myself the Pharos 2 soon. Later today I'll brew something with my Hario DPW

haha blackies btfo

McDonald’s
It was on sale

Just the foldgers we keep stocked at work.

Nescafé Gold Blend.

>Lol hot bean water amirite!? Gonna get some hot bean water with creamer

Peruvian light roast
Very crisp but a little too sour for my taste

Some fat bitch posted this on facebook.

Using a french press.
Is my grind too coarse?

its almost midnight so nothing you america-centrist imperial swine

I checked out that Twitter profile. It's protected, but the profile image is totally different.

Whenever I do my french press lately, I notice that the first few sips are a-okay, but then like, in the middle of the coffee or something, it turns kinda sour. I fucking hate sour coffee, but I don't think it's the ground/beans. Am I steeping it too long? 4 minutes.

I would say yes, AFAIK it's supposed to be only slightly coarser than brew/drip. Then again, I'm having this problem, so I dunno.

Yes, too many boulders. Consistency is the real key. Don't worry about having a coarse grind for FP because you can use finer grinds and just shorten the brew time. It only needs to be coarse enough to not slip through the screen

holy fuck yes, not to mention inconsistent as all fuck

are you trying to make me angry

Possibly. Adjust your brew time either way and fuckin figure it out. Are you using preground?

consistency literlsly does not matter, if you have big bits and small bits as long as the balance is ok they will even out and the big bits will be under extracted and the little bits will be over extracted and together will make the perfect cup of joe learned this one from my grandad

0/10