4 chicken ring sliders

1 Mozzy stix
1 French Fries
1 Onion Chips
1 Assorted Coca-Cola Products

4 jalapeño cheese sliders
Side of onion chips
Diet Coke.

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

3 original sliders, 3 cheese sliders, 3 fish sliders with no cheese.

2 jalapeno cheese
2 original with egg and cheese
2 bacon chedder grilled chicken
3 chicken breast
1 chicken ring
3 bacon cheese
2 western bbq grilled
1 fish
1 waffle

1 cheese fries
1 mozz sticks
sprite

same

Cheese Slider and Western BBQ Grilled Chicken Slider.

All of them.

do the original come with ketchup pre-applied?

6 fish
6 veggie

How is the waffle one? We have both White Castle and Krystal in my town, but as a loyal Southerner I feel a duty to patronize only the latter. I have been insanely curious about the waffle slider though.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

15 jalapeno w/ cheese sliders and a large sack of fries. Water please.

ITT : Fat fucks pretend they order fa(s)t food

ahm nawt fawt

No ketchup

America’s Original Craving. A 2x2” 100% beef patty steam-grilled on a bed of onions with a slice of pickle and served on our signature bun.
Calories: 140

White Castle sliders are very wet, it may seem dry to not have sauce but it is not dry

1 of everything plus onion chips and mozz sticks

wut? I just searched for white castles near me and it's giving me a list of CVS and Walgreens. Do they... have restaurants inside pharmacies?

What's the idea with sliders? I'm not american.

Walgreens and cvs's have those slider boxes in the freezer section

>water please
nigger you may as well wash it down with a full fat milkshake at this point

Nah. Calories are fine with with me. I lift. I'll be okay. Sugar and shit is killer

Its to make you feel not guilty about eating 50 things of food under the guise of its just a minature version so of course i must compensate for quantity

Ah. Well, White Castle is low quality enough that it probably tastes the same, right?

>What's the idea with sliders? I'm not american.
thin, mini burgers cooked up from restaurants all started at the same time as mcdonalds started, only small rolls.
A slider should be consider 1 big bite, 2 small bites in size. The bun should be soft, maybe even steamed. The burgers are cooked on a flat griddle, very quickly, over minced onions that flavor the juices. Typically a single pickle slice, and mustard. This is different from the mcdonalds ketchup (which USED to have mustard too).
Hipster trendy restaurants have bastardized the slider thing in recent decades to mean simply mini in size. They are overstuffed with giant meatballs now, or some 4 stack of frizzled onions, and such that you can't possibly fit it in your mouth, or premium ingredients like baby filet mignons or kobe and quail eggs. Anything goes now, you see, even firm chewy pretzel buns. They're often a happy hour special, not quite a dinner, or an appetizer menu item to share among the table, especially the weight conscious, who are really saving calories for the booze and/or not spending much on dinner.

For a fusion restaurant, they are a way to get an ethnic take on the american baby burger.

2 bean burritos and a raspberry iced tea, please.

They're called that because they slide right through your digestive tract due to the abundant lubrication afforded by the grease level. Popular because cheap, fatty, and salty. Also known as "gutbombs" around here.

They slide down your neckhole, and out your ass

300 fish sliders please

2 egg and cheese, 2 jalapeno, 2 bacon cheese, and 2 bacon and cheddar grilled chicken

Fuck so hungry now

10 original with egg
10 bacon and cheddar chicken
2 orders of fries
2 monster energy drinks
3 waters

The only thing I ever got in my life at White Castle is a 30 crave case of jalapeno cheese. and I get them at least twice a year

Three of these, a loaded fry, and the shrimp nibblers they used to have
And a large soda

2 dozen #2 sliders hold the fries and a large Dr Pepper.

Miles ahead of the rest.

jesus christ just send them all over

seriously

all of them

I'll just have water, thanks. Even if I was stoned out of my mind, none of those look remotely appealing.

have not tried white castle before but here goes.

ori slider with egg & cheese
breakfast waffle sliders

fries
mozzerella cheese sticks

iced tea

whats the difference between sliders and burgers?

>whats the difference between sliders and burgers?

My friend let me tell you....

6-8 cheeseburgers and I'm golden

Big smoke senpai

One each of:
Original
Jalapeno cheese
Bacon Cheese
Chicken Ring
Savory Grilled Chicken
Veggie
Onion rings and a iced tea

since none of the replies actually knew: the original white castle sliders were made small so they could cook the patties fast as fuck to serve customers. also the reason they have these holes in them

Cheese sliders, bacon and cheese sliders, and Western BBQ Grilled Chicken. And Fish Sliders. And original slider with egg and cheese. And bacon & cheddar grilled chicken.

With french fries, cheese fries, loaded fries, onion rings, chicken rings, cheese sticks, and fish nibblers.

To drink - water, milk, iced tea, sprite zero, orange juice.

I'm hungry.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ

30 Originals

I got a box of cheese sliders last week. I became addicted and bought 2 more. Ate them all in the span of 2 weeks

uhhhhh lemme gettttttt
>3 jalapeno cheese slidahs
>3 original slidahs
>lahhhge onion chips
>and a lahge coke light ice

>tfw the nearest White Castle is in the next state

My nearest white Castle is like 4 blocks away. Went there once and regretted it. There's actually a good bar that has sliders only two blocks away. I never liked white castle. Low quality ghetto trash

that looks awful
fucking amerifats

O B S E S S E D yuropoor

1 original, 1 bacon cheese, 1 bacon & chedder chicken and 1 fish.

Loaded fries, chicken ring and bottle water.

Neat.

Finally, someone else gets it.

You don't understand sliders.

Hello Mr. 1000lbs.

100x jalapeno cheese, 2ez

tfw i have only had Krystal, why live

Original slider crave case
2 loaded fries
2 sweet ice teas

10 cheeseburger
10 chicken burger
10 bbq burger
2 cheese fries
2 monster energy drinks

Good post, thanks

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>Not turning this into a roll chart.
I guess I have to do everything.

roll

Roll

Two original sliders and water

rolling

50 double cheese sliders. Yeah, that's how I roll.

3 Chicken and waffle sliders(not pictured)
large order of onion chips
red cream soda

>6 original sliders
840 calories. 78g carbs 2,160mg sodium

>4 chicken ring sliders
1,520 calories. 64g carbs. 1,840mg sodium

>1 Mozzy stix
440 calories. 22g carbs. 850mg sodium

>1 French Fries
330 calories. 32g carbs. 50mg sodium

>1 Onion Chips
480 calories. 33g carbs. 690mg sodium

This is why you Americans are fat.

Please be noma noms

Rallentando

10 double sliders
2 loaded fries
ice tea

3x cheese slider
1x jalapeno cheese slider
1x bacon cheese slider
2x chicken ring slider
1x breakfast waffle slider

onion rings, chocolate milk

A crave case of breakfast waffle sliders, four orders of fish nibblers, and a can of sips.

Let me get a large Big Red then drive to the Burger King across the street for a Whopper.

>tfw no white castles near you

r-rolling

role

neat

It slides in and then it slides out. Not a joke. I just don't understand it, why do I go back...

reelin in a real healthy meal

Bacon Cheese, 'bout tree fiddy

Jalapeno is the only acceptable answer.