Nutrition =/= Cost efficiency

Alright guys, at target right now and have about 45 dollars for food until next Friday. I'm looking at the frozen veggies section and am wondering how to get the best bang for my buck while at the same time keeping nutrition in mind. Tips and suggestions are more than welcome!

target is not the place you want to be for grocery shopping

Mind if I ask why? Open to suggestions. And I'm in California if that matters

well of course

What would be a better alternative?

walmart. probably. target is overpriced

This, and if you have to ask why, you are really stupid. You did ask why, I see. You are really stupid. Just buy some toys and chips, kid.

Shit thread

Woah woah, it was a genuine question man. I realize I'm probably making mistakes with my grocery shopping so I didn't think it'd be THAT stupid to ask for help? Still, like I said, open to any tips.

Canned veggies and rice is your best bet. Maybe if you can find some chicken on sale you can add it from time to time would probably last you as long you eat a lot if rice

Target's prices suck user

I noticed the Meijer app has a ton of coupons for food on it that you can auto load, but I'm not sure how good their food prices are

I know their produce is usually better than what I see in walmart, though

Dude you can go to food 4 less, stater bros, Northgate, 99 ranch, Vallarta, aldi, Ralph's, smart & final extra, sprouts or even trader Joe's on that budget!

Rice, beans, potatoes, onions, cabbage, carrots, garlic, corn, oil, flour, salt, eggs

gonna dump some pics, would like a pic of a cute girl in return.

Multivitamin pills for nutrition.
Get carb like potatoes/pasta/rice/bread and protein to go along with the carb and feel full and they taste better and give more energy than just eating veg.
Some cheap generic veg to add alongside the salad/soup/curry/noodle/meal like tomatoes, onions, spinach, garlic, mushrooms, often getting a specific amount by weighing them is cheaper than buying the prepack fresh stuff or just buy frozen. The rest are spices, herbs and other stuff for what you want kind of meal you want to make.
Also coffee and tea are cheap and last you can try sipping on when you want to snack or something. Dont forget eggs, theyre good too.

Don't buy frozen veggies for nutrition. All the enzymes are denatured from the cold. Buy good cheap fresh vegetables instead. Broccoli, spinach, kale are all good leafy green options. Carrots are fucking crazy cheap per kg. Get some fruit that is cheap too, apples, eat at least one a day.

>All the enzymes are denatured from the cold.
>Broscience in 2018
You don't even know what an enzyme is stop spouting this infomercial level bullshit

if you can find an asian grocer they tend to have cheap millet. use that instead of rice tbqh