How to dine and dash?

I wish to exploit various unwanted immigrant groups for their foods

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YzSMPgMWnoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A poorfag calling anyone else unwanted

I'm tech richboi

What is the standard American tipping for dine and dash?

>order food
>eat it
>walk out

>techie
>calling others unwanted
kill yourself. everyone hates you.

I don't believe you. You would have to be either poor or a complete idiot to dine and dash. No thinking person would risk going to jail and paying hundreds in fines to get out of paying like 20 bucks.

>either poor or a complete idiot
>on Veeky Forums
yeah sounds about right

You fucking retard hes saying technically.

Keep sucking more immigrant cock

There's no way an American can outrun an Asian.

fuck off retard

They have short legs, and motorized carts can run pretty good if you remove the governor.

I was thinking of getting a little hover board or folding scooter specifically for this but walking in wearing a suit

you're doing the lords work, OP

_

>if you don't risk getting an arrest record for petty crimes, you must suck immigrant cock

if youre a tech richboi why dont you come up with some kind of fusion cuisine trend of an ethinc food that is up+coming and exploit that to start a nationwide chain, and put local immigrunt groups out of business?

or yeah, you could commit crimes to stiff them of $20 here and there.

1)Order
2)Eat
3)Sneak out
4)Go fuck yourself with a rusty fork you cheap bastard

What's the point?

Only minorities dine and dash.

>t.cockroach refugee

How about French fries with side of kimchi

also becuz I'm insane, wanna stay rich, and fuck the world it ain't real I bend the spoon with my mind and fuck mestizos arabs and gooks

Attack on Little Laos

Minorities are better customers that white people

White teens are the main dine and dashers

You have to go back

"Minorities" are too busy leeching welfare, sending spy info back to the PRC, planning terror attacks,or securing trade subsidiaries with gookland

more like they are the most successful.

We /POLCK/ NOW

CASSEROLES

It’s easy user, just follow these steps.
>buy a handgun, any caliber or manufacturer will do
>buy bullets for it
>buy a dragon dildo, the biggest your asshole will take
>insert dragon dildo into your anus
>pull up Nazi propaganda films on your PC
>jack off
>blow your brains out as you cum
Hope that’s clear enough for you, but just in case you didn’t get it, unironically kill yourself.

When you get caught, mind the headlock and get their assurance that you may speak.

T. Javier nguyen-santos, the kitchen goblin of long beach

/polck/ life nigga

what tech?

World communication shit satellite TV all dat

Society still dumping on me 24/7 tho so I wanna have some fun motherfuckers

When I was in high school a group of my friends went out for dinner at a local burger place, and one of them left early without paying for his food.
I don't think he intended to dine and dash, he was just so autistic and socially unaware that it didn't occur to him he needed to pay for his food. My friends had to pick up the bill for him and he caught no end of shit for it.

That's some severe autism

>order food

>Eat while wearing shades

>shoot them with an air pistol and hover board out

Food and crime are intimately related

>1. order food
>2. eat the food
>3. leave while nobody is watching

wew, that was hard

How about a high end food truck with a huge swastika on it that serves meat pies and casseroles

dont do it bud. you'll regret it for the rest of your life. i speak from experience.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YzSMPgMWnoE

Assholes like you are the reason we get shit on when we visit real foreign restaurants

Native American here... You are all fucking ilegal. Out of all the minorities here.. the only ones that actually share some ancestry with us are the Mexicans who are also native American because they are part of the americans.

>You are all fucking ilegal
If only you could have stopped killing each other long enough to fight the meany face "invaders" maybe you would have lasted another decade lmao.

So which one are mexicans

Don't. Immigrants are protected and can murder you and get away with it.

op if you want to dine and dash as your way of sticking it to the shitskin immigrants, might i suggest avoiding japs/koreans/chinks/viets as they are more likely to actually run after you with a fucking meat cleaver. having said that, you could probably get away with it at some crowded paki or indian joint so long as you don't make it painfully obvious. maybe go to the restroom and then walk casually in the direction of your seat but instead you keep going and calmly exit the door. if you're a techie richfag then have your uber or whatever waiting outside. i've never dined and dashed before but the above strat seems reasonable.

>Illegal

Please point to the legal code and listed laws of the native American nations which prohibited foreigners forming colonies, immigrating into native territory or any legal challenges they made to the annexation of North America by European nations and the subsequent successor state, the USA.

And no, you can't use the treaties made with various nations and the British Crown after the Seven Years War because the 1783 Treaty of Paris recognised the USA as the legal nation, thus rendering any treaties made with the Crown of Britain null and void in the context of the 13 Colonies.

There are none? Wow, how about that. Looks like it was done legally. So quit your moaning, Little Plum.

Big Chief user here is heap big pile of firewater and beads. All you can have, if you go and leave this thread and back to /pol/.

My apologies, I was a bit out of line there.

>here is um heap big pile of firewater and beads

There.

Scale of 1 to 10 how liquored up are you right now, Tonto?

It has been discovered that the first inhabitants of the Americas were Australian aborigines. Get your illegal alcoholic ass back to Mongolia, fuckface.

You’d better throw ina line about drinking listerine to keep your posts on topic, big chief chugalot.

>illegal immigrants are only welcome if they have money
That sums up his policies, yes.

Murda me a nigga catch a cab on a backstreet

Actually it was viKANGZ

The age of ck is over
The age of /POLCK/ IS NOW

funny thing about all of this is that /pol/ is what actually killed this site, and most people are too new to realize that

>That sums up his policies, yes.

Are you really that ignorant you dumb 'merican?

This is what every fucking sovereign country does. No country has a completely open borders policy.

In fact, america is one of the easier countries for us to migrate to.

Try being brown and try migrating to Japan or other developed nations you ignorant white liberals, and you might lean that other nations have some ridiculously racist rules.

Gas the tripe
Culinary war now

That's some serious liberal Jew level double think.

>liberal Jew

Get with the times. Liberals are pro-palestine now and blame jews for everything from Misogyny to Lack of Blacks in the workplace.

'merican liberals have been anti-semetic since around Obama's tenure.

>liberals have been anti-semetic
Typical alt right /pol/tard distortion of truth. Liberals are anti-zionist expansion at the expense of palestinians. Liberals support the oppressed, unlike the right who support the corporate overlords, zionist expansionist and fascist military dictatorships.