because I have intestinal cancer and that certainly wouldn’t help it

non-stop screaming children

jewish when it comes to fry refills

Because the burgers are trash.

This. Not to mention also small

Because my fridge is way closer.

do you actually have cancer?

>"""""bottomless fries""""""
>they only give you a tiny cup of fries and it takes them half an hour to give you a refill
no thanks

I have a little over $600 in my bank account and rent is $450 a month.

post pics of cancer

Because they give you like 5 fries and a shitty burger and they thought you came for the burger, but lets be honest, theyre the worst things on the menu.

I go to Red Robins and order chicken tenders with tranch

Because my ex liked it and we recently broke up and I don't have the mental fortitude to deal with memories of this.

>450 for rent

where do you live? that's fucking nice.

I disagree. I think the burgers are good enough for a visit, but the fries suck. They are not good fries. They are never fresh. They are not tasty when dipped in ketchup, AND as if that wasnt enough, they tout that they are bottomless but you get (like another person said in the thread) a meager handfull at a time and can only get a refill after like 10 minutes IF you have a good server.

hes gotta be living miserably with a roomate who he hates

>getting swindled that easy
it’s called bottomless because the container the fries come in is a ring and literall has no bottom

bad food

this has never been an issue, I usually can't even finish the fries.

>posts that fatasses make

>soyboy cant finish more fries than mommy gives him

I hate that they make me beg for my tendies by calling them "Clucks and fries". REeeee

Can I go to Red Robin and order a burger and fries and then just fill up on as many bottomless fries as possible and take the burger home to scam them out of a ton free fries?

Hi! Good evening. Could I have an order of the sides-- namely black beans and sweet potato fries? Oh a-and a drink. You have Guiness?

You scam yourself since burgers taste awful reheated.