What's for dinner /ck?

What's for dinner /ck?

I'm enjoying some of my grandmother's recipe for legendary quesadillas with some loaded tea.

>quesadillas
Thats enchiladas you ignorant fuck stain

She'd beg to differ if her large diabetic ass were still around.

You probably don't even know what the word means.

>diabetic
>american
im pretty sure he knows what it means

Just realized i forgot the parsley...
Shrimp with garlic, steamed broccoli and rice

I know it doesnt mean little cheesecake and almost certain is has something to do with being saturated in a chile puree.

Dont care what your dead grandmother called it...not a quesadilla. Maybe a wet buritto. Is that flour tortilla? Fucking savage. Still not a quesadilla.

The hell makes you think that's a flour tortilla? You see a pale white color or some windmills around it?

>Fucking savage.
It is from Mexico.
>Still not a quesadilla.
Again you have no idea what a quesadilla is.

enlighten us then you faggot

>the hell makes you think that's a flour tortilla?
The flour tortilla.

Cheese on or in tortilla. That's it. A lot of texmex foods are quesadillas.

Don't get pissy just because your dumb fat gringo grandmother confused quesadillas with enchiladas.

Quesadillas are a folded toasted tortilla filled with a base filling of cheese, with additional fillings potentially added. Enchiladas, like your picture shows, are a filled rolled tortilla with any sort of toppings inside them, with a specific sauce based topping over the whole dish, with other toppings like cheese or beans or vegetables.

You and your grandmother, and probably your whole family, are fat fucking retarded mouthbreathers.

>all these beaners taking the bait
Sad

They're probably just pissed that sauce looks awesome.

>beaners caught onto the taco bell/chipotle troll threads
activate texmex gringo posting

That looks like a big-slop-of-shit. Your grandmother is burning in hell because of all the nigger dick she gargled. Get the fuck off my board.

>Your grandmother is burning in hell because of all the nigger dick she gargled.
Not likely. They don't have quite the infestation you do.

I just baked a frozen pizza. I did bake some chicken thighs and unfroze some chicken stock and boiled the bones I took out from the thighs and added some miso paste. I have enough broth and chicken to make a few meals for the week. I just need to boil these brown rice noodles and add some vegetables and I'm good.

I know it's a pretty simple dish, but I just wanted to make something good that I couldn't really fuck up. I suck ass at cooking, but I'm slowly getting better. Since I prepped some meals, I can focus on maybe making something more complex or time consuming.

This shit. I dunno.

Had some Spanish octopus the other night. Shit was great.

I had ramen earlier, at a ramen restaurant. Along with takuyaki. Trying to find a picture but I need to figure out how to get pics off Snapchat into my gallery. I'm on vacation and in the habit of snapping my foods to my friends at home.

Good octopus ball right here

We had delicious southern indian food tonight. Spiced buttermilk, lentil doughnuts, utthapaam, and the daily thali, followed by tea and sweet paan. Fucking glorious.

Did you make these or buy them, and if so where? I've been looking all over for a good takoyaki vendor/supplier