Webm Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/2015/09/13/why-do-fish-move-after-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no internet points on Veeky Forums. You don't win anything by repeatedly starting the exact same thread over and over, using exactly the same recycled material from every other thread.

You mean you're not getting your internet points?

>sweaty bare hands pulling the candy
Am I the only one that thinks that's weird? Put some gloves on, Korea.

>That time the image uploading broke on Veeky Forums on the guy who makes these threads started reeeing when he saw his little webms not upload

You're worried about bare hands when the man is making candy in a filthy shack with holes in the walls

Nope! Also, sometimes I post on /pol/ and everyone there asks me how much I'm getting paid for each one of my posts. I guess I'm still figuring out the internet.

>the horrified faces of those fish who are having their children squeezed out of them

jesus christ

>their children

You realize that they shit out their unfertilized eggs in the wild and swim away, only to have a male later come around and fertilize them, right? I'm guessing you probably also think that gavage is in some way cruel or unnatural.

No they're essentially having their period squeezed out of them. Might feel good.

Nigger, you can say the same thing about me when I jerk it to loli guro

>lurking this much on Veeky Forums
There is no points for doing this either, lmao.

>I go to /pol/ omg I'm a legend
grow up already kiddo

>reading comprehension

That cute smile.

what the fuck those heartless chinks, why don't they kill the animal before prepping them for food?

They at least respect the food they eat
On the other hand anglos dont have a clue on the subject

"Fucking stupid _____ doesn't have the same thoughts on _____ that I do, FUCK EM".

>umm so what if that culture does female circumcision, cultural relativism says it's OK :)

Roe reminds me a lot of boba

Being lame isnt what as fun as it was last summer I guess you are saying to yourself more and more these days

>quaid, fuck you

>quaid, fuck you

Open you miiiiiiind

you just savaged the webm thread

But thats how it works from the site they all come from. upboat me

that guy's back is going to go out at age 26. Doesn't that candy burn the shit out of his hands? Could somebody care to explain why he's doing this with bare hands?

Did the health department sign off on that kitchen?
oH, yeah... shithole country.

>when the salmonella hits

I guess by that point it's just warm.

You seriously made another webm thread when the other one is still up and not even at 80 images posts

i didnt make this thread, but i guess ill stop dumping my webms and continue eating hydrocodones. im not sharing with you

TURN THE HOTDOG THE OTHER WAY YOU RETARD

Magic coffee.

to be fair it is autosaging

how does the hot chocolate get in the cup

preparation and hardwork

That fish doesn't have a head. I don't know how you could kill it any more than taking it's head off. It's just random death spasms and not any self preservation instinct

did he die?

that looks like so much fun

I wonder if that gastric acid burns his skin?

Thank you, nobody's interested in your overposted webms.

>Might feel good.
I should try this with my gf

the discipline of a trained bulimic

can science explain this?

>300 dorrars gaijin, you pay now

>bro would you like some hot dog to go with your chese?

Guaranteed limb loss eventually

Ffs

It's possessed

t. scientist

Incase you're being serious, that brown sand is nothing more than sand, but it's superheated. The coffee is already brewed in the cups, and when it's dunked into the sand, it heats up and brews the coffee tot he point of boiling over.

No, but his toilet did.

Why sand instead of any other heating method?

happens with fish and frogs alike.

sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/2015/09/13/why-do-fish-move-after-death/

salt

i mean it's turkish coffee. maybe there's a lot of sand in turkey.

Don't think Turkey has much in the way of desert compared to the Arabian peninsula

blame american education

Indeed, looks like Flint.

i dunno. maybe it's just the best way to heat the side wall of the vessel/pot/kettle/thing, and not just the base. notice how deep into the sand he pushes it. i think that helps the coffee to boil over more.

but again, i'm just guessing.

sands not a half bad conductor. It can be treated as a fluid. It's not going to boil burn or degrade near as low of a temperature as other heating fluids (water/oils)

that too. plus less risk of burning his hand from splashing water.

i could just good 'turkish coffee origin' but i do'nt spell to good.
i mean i don't care.

that too. plus less risk of burning his hand from splashing water.

i could just google 'turkish coffee origin' but i do'nt spell to good.
i mean i don't care.

Sweet Jesus my eye started twitching

life is suffering and being alive is eternal hell

This is of course really cool, but the fact is the prawn are raw at the end of it.

I can't believe the Mythbusters actually spent an entire episode debunking this shit.
>whaddaya mean it takes longer than 0.4 seconds to cook a shrimp?!

I try to imagine the first person on earth to have discovered this culinary delight. And how that happened.

Only Amerilard, CPAP-wearing, hypertensive 56%ers who have to rely on a BBC bull to satisfy their wives, not only because of a weird self-loathing fetish but because diabetes left them impotent, would dream of melting a cheese wheel and putting it on a hot dog. Muh melty hurrr hurrrr *clap* *clap* *clap*

hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

C'mon man we rely on these spergs to start these threads on a schedule, otherwise it'd never get done.

Quite true. It was better when webm threads were only once in awhile instead of everyday. I wonder what happened? Before there was time in between and it gave people a chance to make OC. Now the threads are too fast and with the same damn material over and over again. For some reason these fags keep on making new threads but not new webms.

I like to pretend Jack's getting beaten off under the counter by his fat yet comely wife in this shot...

>booinnggg

>candy hook
>not a school shooting
0/10

superheated sand does the job better

This would make me feel so fancy

heres an updoat for enlightening me faggot

it has no head

roe milk tea
*gags

why is he cutting the chicken in so many tiny pieces?

roe can be used outside of sushi and japanese cousin, ever heard of caviar (sturgeon roe i think). Utterly obsessed.

i dont get the enjoyment from competitions of eating the most or the spiciest things really fast. why eat if theres no enjoyment? what are you trying to prove in stuffing a block of spam in your gob in under a minute?

What is each layer? The top looks like a chocolate icecream bar, the one below it looks like chocolate cake and the bottom looks like a brownie. Any better ideas? Whats the white one?

Not even an American thing you obsessed meme.

>Fucking tribal elders didn't leave us any salmon and I'm staaAAAAaarving--wait what's this?

This realist form of advertising really works well. Fucking hell.

you didnt get the reference?