Is this truly the unchallenged king of ramen? I havent had anything close to it

Is this truly the unchallenged king of ramen? I havent had anything close to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K3Lr256PThA?t=340
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>once again 'straya shows up with it's redundant shit opinions and reminds me that it's time to go to sleep

I agree, user. Those Top Ramen Chow Mein things are pretty close though.

Isn't "ramen" noodle soup? Mi gorengs are "stirfry noodles"

There's this brand called Xi Gon that has roasted duck ramen that's the best instant noodle I've ever had. Indomie is high up there though and probably the best of the more widely available packaged noodles.

Yes, they are noodle soups. Idiots like OP need to fuck off because the best instant stirfry is inferior to the most mediocre ramen.

And the best NA ramen is still nongshim

That's not ramen. That's a kind of instant noodles.

I've never even seen instant stirfry like that
Where do they sell that

Goreng isn't a buttfucking ramen jesus christ guys come on

Mi(e) = noodle
Goreng = fry

I lived in Indonesia for half a year and never had this stuff - always had fresh. Is it good?

It's in every supermarket in australia. Try Asian groceries, specifically southeast asian if possible.

It's fucking delicious.

Best ever ramen.. always want more

try it once, and you'll want more

It's worse than top ramen.

but it's not ramen

The spicy mi goreng is really good. I've tried instant ramen before and wasn't a fan.

neither is top ramen

Was just about to post this exactly.

desu I've never had it, I don't think it's sold in Australia.

FUCK YOU AUSSIE CUNT.

I spent a week hitting up random asian stores until I found one that actually carried Indomie.

And guess what? It's fucking average at best.

Australian dog

No shit. It''s not even meme tier; it's just that 'straya is so 3rd world that the only country willing to send them even instant noodles is Indonesia, which is practically their next door neighbor.

MAMA noodes will always be my favorite instant ramen. Anyone have any favorite themselves?

>hurr durr muh spicy noodles

>implying the taste and also the quality of the noodles themselves can be matched
>genelet can't handle any semblance of spice

Not OP but indomie are some of the best instant noodles around. I hope you got the original flavour like in the OP.

We have a huge variety of instant noodles here, especially because we have a large and varied asian population who open asian groceries. Even the big supermarket chains have a decent choice now.

>he saves pictures of black people on his computer

I've only had the blue kind, which you eat chilled, and will admit that they're pretty decent quality, but that doesn't change the fact that they're stupidly spicy to the point of basically just being a gimmick/challenge.

adding cream makes it less heavy on the spice, plus I actually prefer it to be kind of creamy

also
>>/pol/

>dont mislabel my noodles!!1
Fuckin weebs. Go back to /a/

It's just fine to my memory, not something where I'd have more than once a day even at my most povo. I usually added a tablespoon of peanut butter and some hot sauce to taste when I was eating it but the former was mostly to avoid total protein deficiency.

Wait, I'm suppose to fry these?

wat

Ramen lords. everything else is beta as fuck

>is all the same bruh
>whatchu mean dey is different
>yall fukkn weebs

>Japanese have a noodle soup dish
>duurr it has noobles it ramen
I will never take americans seriously

>'straya
nigga what, i live in bumfuck flyover usa and i can get like 10 varieties of this shit in stores

Satay flavour is best.
Crack an egg in the water before draining, then add in the flavour sachets and a small tin of tuna.
Breakfast of champions.

>pic related
>boil ramen
>strain and fry in the sesame oil

thank me later

I thought they were spicy and irregardless of quality I thought the taste was barely above top ramen which hasn't met my mouth since I was legitimately 12 when my parents fed me. Shin is equal in quality and 20X in taste.

it really is top tier

contrarians deny it but they know it's true.

Unless you’re a pussy, these are objectively the best.

these spicy korean noodles are just meme food worth nothing of praise in terms of flavor. unless, if it has more msg...

The true Kang of Veeky Forums

>people make soup ramen when it's meant to be dry

I'm watching you white boys

I fucking love them. Maybe I’m addicted to the endorphin rush because they do blow my brain off. But I eat a pack or two a week. I love them.

anyone else tried mixing different noodles together and create new flavor? not the extra spicy with a bland one to get the heat down kind of a thing.

I eat ramen 2-3 times a week and I haven't made them as a soup in 7 years

After making my own ramen, I really can't readily go back to the shitty packaged kind.If I do though, I try to at least jazz it up with some meat and veggies.

MAMAs my favorite as well. I wonder how they fare to OP's noodles?

Dont listen to these soup shills trying to undermine GORENG SUPREMACY by claiming its "not real ramen".

Still nothing compared to these, user

Nah man, that shit's dangerous

DO NOT DO THIS

I actually tried eating real ramen at a Japanese restaurant recently after eating only top ramen my whole life. I was confused on how to eat it because the pork was one giant slice and the egg was whole as well. I wasn't given a knife. All I had was chop sticks (that I don't know how to use), a plastic bowl spoon, and a fork. I couldn't cut anything up with the fork, so I used my hands to tear it up since the place was empty and the servers were in the kitchen. Was I supposed to just eat the slice of pork and egg by themselves? I like to have a bit of everything in my bites, so that's why I would prefer to have things cut into tinier pieces.

a challenger appears

Turned to shit when they changed their noodles.
When I shop, I go for Indomie > Yakisoba > Canton

Ayy. I'm a filipino in NA and although it's sold in walmarts here I've never seen other ethnicities eat this.

When i was a kid me and my friends used to do that. At least to kids, shit was delicious.

I actually made a special effort to go to my local asian supermarket to find one of these after an user recommended it to me. I was really disappointed, what's the appeal? It was very average. Nothing beats beef flavor Nissin ramen

better version

It's a very solid 2nd place to an even better version of itself.

They sell this at Wal-Mart by me, it's not a soup you drain the water and toss it in the sauce for a stirfry noodle

The pork and egg should be tender enough to be ripped into pieces by the chopsticks

I tried this but it made nerve gas and now I'm dead

this is my shit dude

we don't have amazon cunt?

creamy
filling
full of flavor

premium price tho

the blue ones were pretty mediocre
didn't get the "eat them cold" gimmick to them

Those are legit. Sad that people on Veeky Forums still think that garbage like mi goreng is top tier with all the options available these days.

Was considering trying these but at over $5 a bag that’s pretty steep. I was having a hard enough time paying $1-2 a bag as it is

They shouldn't be that much.

>still

those are good, but mi goreng are a bit better

Trash. I like the spice but it's waaay to sweet. like really unbearable after a couple bites.

Usually around $3 (canadian) dollars

definitely a once in a while thing

Do you have another suggestion on that same spice level?

Ignore him. He's obviously just trolling...

Yeah, I don’t really think they are sweet. I’m a junkie for anything spicy and these are a quick and easy way to get a fix

But I’m down for suggestions of other noods to try.

>eating real ramen at a Japanese restaurant
>plastic bowl spoon
Sounds like you got rip off.

No not at all, not even close.

my problem with mi goreng is that I never feel full after one pack, and with the amount of sodium and all the other bullshit in it I wouldn't dare eat another
nongshims bowls are better and actually filling, though I agree taste wise mi goreng is top tier
the dried onions and oil really make it

Add Miso to that bad boy while its cooking. Fucking 5 stars man

What is this? an internet?

True GOAT coming through

youtu.be/K3Lr256PThA?t=340

This stuff is the good stuff. Goddamn

Are you guys familiar with the bean thread MAMA soups? They are pretty decent. Bean thread noodles are a bit weird, but i never see many people talk about them, and they really are not that bad. I would recommend at least trying it out.

yes

patrician ramen

not but i like the heat so this is my go-to instant ramen. I make em with sauteed onions, scallions, and a strip of crispy bacon with extra roasted sesame seeds. The saltiness tamps down the sweetness and the residual sweetness plays well with the smoky bacon, like it was maple bacon

>picture semi-related; bacon kimchi pasta

It's the best your can get in the West. In Asia though it's pleb tier.

I tried it because of the meme, but kept buying it because of how tasty it was. Try the spicy curry edition, user.

Finally bought some of this. It better be as good as people say it is. I'm going to try it solo first then add stuff to the next batch. What should I add?

Condensed milk.

>not these

fucking this
Laksa is delicious

report back ya cunt

It's literally the same flavor just bigger.

It's one of the only noodles that's gluten free.

Oh, they have Pho versions too (if rice is your thing)