Apocalypse approaching

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that the end is near?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalmeatnews.com/Article/2017/05/23/Europe-accepts-WTO-chicken-defeat-with-China
youtube.com/watch?v=cQHQIhJbeFo
youtube.com/watch?v=IJbtrvV_Wig
dailymotion.com/video/x1bhsdj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good, britturds get what they deserve

>hire new distributors to cut costs
>new distributors single handedly destroy your franchise by failing at their single task

thank god it's not in the US
there'd be a gigantic chimpout

I doubt many would even notice
much better fried chicken options anywhere with a population over 5,000

So many companies are so worried about increasing profits on a graph, they don't realise you get what you pay for and thats why problems and incidents keep happening.

source: used to work in airline industry and literally everything is outsourced or understaffed and that's why your planes are always cancelled or late.

>buying product ruins a company

Doesn't China control chicken for Europe now?

globalmeatnews.com/Article/2017/05/23/Europe-accepts-WTO-chicken-defeat-with-China

>"shut due to a lack of chicken"
learn to read you fucking uneducated nigger

they'd go to Popeyes instead
or Church's

RTFA. They aren’t out of chicken because customers bought it all.

it's not like you british folk are missing anything, kfc is fucking disgusting

oh my god they let in so many niggers that there's no more chikkin
hide yo wife hide yo kids

nigger

I remember eating in KFC nearly every day.

Was so good.

Still miss it nowadays.

>apocalypse
britnigs aren't as obsessed with chikkinz as their american counterparts
and those that are tend to go to independent chicken shops instead of KFC

still think brexit was a good idea britbongs? im over here in germany enjoying all this quality chicken and you guys have ran out because of sanctions you brought on yourselfs XD

I have heard halal chicken tastes better enjoy habibi

Good all fast food chains need to go.

The Boondocks were right. How am I gon feed my children now?

This needs to happen in the US so the Midwest can kill all themselves already

britain aka radical Islamist Paki central has no right to talk shit about muslims in other countries

t. Abu Babbaboo

N

britan has surrendered to Islamists a long time ago, germany still has a ways to go

>thank god it's not in the US
>there'd be a gigantic chimpout
>they'd go to Popeyes instead

youtube.com/watch?v=cQHQIhJbeFo

they had to cut costs to pay Bonqueesha $20/hr

t. Ali Bombbali

>this whole post
hahahahhahahhahhahahAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
t. filthy amerimutt

>amerimutt
then you don't know shit you brainwashed sheltered moron

the openly Islamists bearded savage hordes on welfare is exclusively a British thing in Europe

>t. filthy amerimutt

Americans have never tried to claim pure blood or race purity eurofag. We lost that battle long ago when we imported niggers.

Memes aside if I was a franchisee I'd be pissed as fucking hell at KFC for this

>t. Muhammad Abin Abdullahjad

faggot it's just a meme
if you knew how to read you'd know i was referring to myself as american

niggers don't want to blow you up or institute sharia law

Brexit was a mistake.

>niggers don't want to blow you up
clearly you haven't hung around our latest and greatest models of Nigger™: now with intersectionality®!

t brainwashed sheltered moron

>latest and greatest models of Nigger™

youtube.com/watch?v=IJbtrvV_Wig

Went to London for work recently. Had to pay fines to 9 different Sharia patrols, dodged 4 car bombs and they won't let you on the tube unless you can quote quran verses

Shan't be going back

There's no shortage of chicken. They changed distribution networks to DHL, and DHL can't do it. Just shows what happens when you lose control of your business after you contract out everything. You get what you pay for. Some front office boys need to be sacked for this.

Christ if you're going to do it at least do it write
Disgraceful

why is that man's wedding band on the wrong finger?
is he a homosexual?

>germany still has a ways to go
No they dont

P.S. I'm going to enjoy delivering megatons of freedom to every soon-to-be-extinct europoor in this thread. Enjoy thousands of years of ancestry dying because you decided to be a cuckold.

sad really
explains why literally everything in life gets worse with time

>No they dont
yes they do you brainwashed sheltered moron

your little Russian agitprop screenshots targeted at dumb amerimutts will not change the facts

Calm down Aiden

>Germany, ruining Europe for whites since 410A.D.

>reading comprehension

Damn, that's a comfy image.

>cut costs
>lose customers
>raise price
>lose customers
>repeat until death

all chicken is hallal. Only pig is haram.

Stewed chicken is haram. It has to be sober.

She needs that money for dem programs.

Based.

or bojangles.

why bojangles isn't popular as kfc is beyond me

Serves them right for trying to cut more corners. I have never seen a clean KFC in my lifetime but then again I live in the South. Popeye's is the best and least dodgy fried chicken chain here. Church's is about on par or worse than KFC.

It would be a Chimpcon 5 and they'd be burning down their own neighborhoods in protest.

>Church's is about on par or worse than KFC.
I won't eat chicken at either place, but Church's has fried okra that is to die for!

It's kinda hard to fuck up fried okra. I'm mostly put off by the state of the restaurant and the indignant staff, but that's my same complaint about KFC. That and Popeye's spicy chicken is better than both and Publix Deli's spicy fried chicken is even better than Popeye's.

church's is better than KFC if only because their biscuits aren't this depressing stale hardtack like recipe.

go away /pol/

>I'm mostly put off by the state of the restaurant and the indignant staff, but that's my same complaint about KFC. That and Popeye's spicy chicken is better than both and Publix Deli's spicy fried chicken is even better than Popeye's.
I've given churches 4 tries, always raw next to the bone. Never again.

Popeyes has nothing wrong with it except bordering sketchy neighborhoods where you feel like the drive through is as risky as going into the establishment through the parking lot, of course not as bad as Churches locations. Publix is amazing fried chicken, and cooked constantly all day. I was told by my local Publix deli manager they outsell all the chains like 25:1 in chicken quantity at most of their locations.

This. Serves them right.

>Bus ALWAYS late because there isn't any slack in the Schedule
I wish I could rely on the Bus arriving on time. I have to take an earlier one by one hour because of this shit.

>Chicken logistics crisis
Jesus I'm glad I didn't read that around people.

Why are the British so stupid? Did the imam forget to bless the chickens?

Le-A

>KFC reopens with new halal certified menu

these images,and how people communicate with each other on this website are absolutely absud

dailymotion.com/video/x1bhsdj

i enjoy these cross-section-of-a-house pictures
anyone got any more or know where i can locate some?

>Why are the British so stupid? Did the imam forget to bless the chickens?

Only the end for people who depend on KFC for sustenance. I'm quite OK with that. Natural selection takes its toll.

Wrong. Meat is only halal if killed by a muslim, while uttering "praise allah" or something to that effect. If they forget to mutter it, it's still halal.

God damn I hate muslims so fucking much.

Oh, and pork is always haram.

Why doesn't the UK have a Popeye's yet? I want to go there again!

Do brits know you can eat other things than birds?

I know right, Popeye life

The migrants won't take this lightly.