Cook Your Own Food

How do you fu/ck/ers feel about places where you cook your own food at the table? Usually it's just these Korean places.

Personally I love them. They're so much more fun than regular restaurants.

it can be fun with family or friends

You know where else you can cook your own food?
Home

>your own food
You mean food that they sliced, seasoned, and served.

Yeah but you're paying for it, so it's yours

I like it because I get to see the quality of the meat before it is cooked.

The thing is in decent Korean bbq places, you're cooking over a wood-fired grill. It's neater than cooking in a frying pan at home

If something like that existed here it would be no more than a week before someone set themselves on fire and sued the place.

I don't like the food at those places. Always tastes bland. But it is kinda fun I admit.

I have never been to a Korean bbq place with woodfired grill, not in LA, not in NYC.

I'm Korean and it's traditional to cook bbq over butane portable stove.

Yeah, and then you cook it yourself. Got a screw loose or something?

I said decent places. And it's quite common in Korea in my experience.

Although as said, butane is the most common. That's how we did it at home, at least.

pic related is a wood-fire example. Cheaper alternatives are round cylinders of charcoal called "yuntan." Both are still better than butane over a solid metal pan. You guys are missing out.

What the hell is that on the wells of the fire pit? Cheese? Eggs?

Depends how much they are going to pay me to do their job for them

>I said decent places.
Are there 3 star Korean bbq places? That's what I thought. I've been to three or four k-bbq in K-town which is more than half of them. None of them use woodfired grills.

eggs

>paying a restaurant so you can do their job for them

What a beautiful young woman

If I want to cook my own food I stay home.

Korean food
Norovirus · Escherichia coli · MERS-CoV · FMD

>your anecdote vs my anecdote

I went to a cook your own meat barbecue on Catalina island. Big grill with piles of meat to cook. It was pretty fun I guess.

If i'm going out to eat it's because i don't want to cook.

Yes, very pretty

>t. angry chinaman

If these mystical woodfired places exist, it wouldn't be difficult to just shut me down. As it is, I have to assume I'm correct.

Koreans regularly drink insect repellent medicine. hahaha

That's because building codes in leftist shitholes like NYC and LA ban them.
You sound like one of those hipster faggots who acted like deep fried turkey was the newest craze when some place finally got a permit to cook them in NYC.