Do any of you fast?

How long do you it for?

Do you take any supplements?

Any tips on breaking the fast?

At the moment I'm around 50 hours into my 3rd 68 hour fast. Always thinking about food, makes me weak.

Fasting is pointless if you aren’t even going to go 5 days.

I’m 115 hours in. Browsing Veeky Forums gives me life during fasts.

Why is 5 days special?

Well I do, but not like that. I just eat only once a day, also known as OMAD.
I have gone 48 hours a couple of times, but it’s not something that really attracts me.
23/24hours at a time is something that works very well for me and something I do every day except when social occassions get in the way.

I try and do OMAD too but you can't really do it if you have work or big plans in my experience.

I just broke a 48 hour fast with a chicken salad and I'm sitting on the toilet right now blowing it up. Seriously right after breaking a fast your digestive system turns back on and just shoots everything out at 5000rpm

Been dry fasting since friday

I have a desk job and it’s not a problem for me. I usually eat somewhere around 5 or 6pm after I’ve come home from work.

I don’t let it get in the way of social events and if I visit my parents over the weekend and my mom puts out delicious stuff for both lunch and dinner I’ll eat both. It’s not a religion to me, so if I follow it six days of the week, that’s fine.

Can I suggest you go on Veeky Forumsand visit their fast thread? They have a wealth of info in those threads.

Autophagy

How many times does fasting have to be debunked? you faggots are no better than the activated almond, ketogenic, raw water bandwagon faggots that pop up every few years

Three days or longer and you should take salt/potassium.

Under 6 days and you can break it with whatever. Longer and you should start slow, most people drink a broth and a few hours later have a small amount of protein.
This user is correct. There is a /fast/ thread on fit that has helpfulish posters.

What is there to debunk?

literally all claimed health benefits

How do you fuckers just not eat for days? after less than 24 hours I get faint, shaky and dizzy and become ineffective at my workplace. Do you have to sit at your desk with minimal activity to push through it?

>health benefits
this is true, there's basically nothing healthy about fasting
that being said it can be easily assumed almost fucking everyone who is fasting does it for weight loss or to promote muscle growth, both of which are actual results if done accurately and properly (which almost literally no one does because that's hard for fatties who just want to think they're doing something)

I do it for weight loss.

Gets me down a big chunk, which I slowly put back on over the week, but less than I lost and I do another fast.

Seems to work fine honestly.

ah, so people use it as literally the laziest conceivable form of weight loss? complete absence of anything

Yeah. Why wouldn’t you? Lol.
It’s the cheapest easiest fastest way to lose weight.

sure if you're such a sad specimen that youre just desperate to get your flabby cottage cheese off yourself. I wouldn't fast if i wanted to cut because I'd rather be able to enjoy food while simply exercising at a deficit

Or you can fast for one week and drop five pounds p much immediately then go back to bulking. Instead of taking a month to do it. Lol. You’re an idiot that has no clue what they’re talking about.

having that kind of quick and easy mentality is enabling your bad habits, any progress you make will inevitable regress because you just want an easy solution like sitting in front of the pale light of your computer screen, too weak to even jerk off, hoping the kids wont surround and laugh at you when you go back to school next month after your "mental wellbeing" break

No idea why you're so hostile to this.

Sounds like you're projecting, are you too fat and insecure to even consider stopping eating for more than 2 hours?

i could stop eating out your mom for 2 hours but she would get grumpy and might not give you your good boy points

Oh. You’re a obese child. Good luck in life fren.

WTF is that "meal"? Do Veeky Forums autists really think that this is what people food looks like?

"wrong"
Autophagy hits 300% at 24hrs.
Hello fast brothers
Complete bullshit. Fasting has loads of health benefits. How many studies do you want me to blow you out with? Or if youre 2 stoopid ill post videos.
I frequently do it and live on omad.

I try to eat OMAD so I eat stuff I guess. Two eggs, a steak and vegetables. I LOVE vegetables when fresh. I detest steamed or grilled vegetables so I have lots of radish, spring onions, cherry tomatoes, kale and spinach in my regular salads.

Also nuts as a desert I guess.

Fasting is probably good for me but goddamn it tempts me like the devil. I think I need to cut down on the chewing gum because I know that it just makes me hungrier.

what a shitty post
Good for you man

You gotta work up to it; you can't just jump off the metaphorical deepend and do a 24+ hour fast after eating three meals a day for your whole life.
[spoiler]almost checked[/spoiler]

>no seasoning on the steak
>steak isn't even properly seared
>flavorless boiled eggs
>raw green onions (for what purpose)
radishes are dope
>boring looking flavorless nuts
>some boring greens with a sad amount of fatty cheese instead of a decent vinaigrette or balsamic and oil or something
jesus user

That is the saddest plate of bland shit I have ever seen.