Will I ever get tired of it?

Will I ever get tired of it?
>Living on campus as a freshman
>Have to buy the meal plan and eat the garbage cafeteria food
>There's also a chick fil a
>tfw I have been eating Chick Fil A Sandwhich + Fries once a day for months now (nothing else is good, dinner I just buy some veggies) and still crave it
Does it ever get old? Or does it defy gravity and can be eaten forever?

This might be the most cancerous shitpost I've ever seen on this board

Can be eaten forever

I got sick of it the second time I ate it. Gave me the shits

>defy gravity
Anyway I'm in the same position as you but with the nuggets instead. They've tasted great for the past half year and don't show signs of stopping

When I was in college there was a building on campus that had a bunch of random shit inside as well as a chic fil a and a burger king. I ate burger king and chic fil a everyday for 2 years and loved every second of it. You could get like anything as long as it was 7.25 or below on your college mealplan

I had access to a dining hall with a wendys about 300ft from my dorm building when I was in school. Shit like that doesn't really get old. It's like crack.

Chick Fil A is the best

Chic Fil A is good but everything tastes better when you're in college compared to college cafeteria food. I used to think the chicken sandwiches at Royal Farms were great but when I went back to visit a few months ago I had one and thought it was disgusting. Chic Fil A is obviously a step up but I definitely couldn't do it as a once a day thing.

for me...

I always think I have less money than I do so I only ever get shit from the McDick's dollar menu.
On my way home from work tonight I'll be picking up two McChickens and a McDouble, which will cost around four dollars.

Get their $3 chicken sandwich. It's a wannabe chick fil a and pretty good

I'll give that a shot, sure. Pretty sure it's less caloric value for your buck though.

My uni was like this. You could use the meal plan for either the caf or the fast food places on campus. The caf was so goddamn gross and expensive that me, and many others, ate Subway once or twice every single day.

campus CFA is goat because they are open on sundays

here's some life advice: Stop eating fried food. it's disgusting.

I never lived on campus but I heard the stories. The meal plan was ridiculously expensive, mandatory, and only included food at the cafeteria. I thought the student union should have filed a law suit about this, the food wasn't just shitty, in many cases it was actually rotten. I figured that the student union should have spent more time on that instead of on transgendered washrooms or any other horse shit like that.

Our student union tried, Aramark had an iron clad contract with our university, it was never going away. Also protip: most transgendered washrooms are just the old disabled toilets with a new sign.

Tranny washrooms are just one example, the student union always seemed to find time for some SJW cause or another, but they ignored real problems like the fact that dorm folks were being forced to spend 4 large a semester on rotten food. And yeah my school dealt with Aramark too. I never understood why people live on campus, you could rent a place for a fraction of the cost, with better food and more privacy.

The social aspect is why. I legitimately went from the social intelligence of a 9 year old to a 19 year old in a single year. Normies of course have sex and parties and whatever, but for autists and robots it allows you to play social-catchup on a level that nothing else will ever let you.

That goes along with my theory that the students who live in dorm are mostly undeveloped children. Many of them wouldn't know how to cook their own dinner, or how to clean up after themselves, and in your case you had poor social skills. This is why I didn't like university. I was a bit older when I went and was only there to get the credentials I needed for employment. I found most of my fellow students to be children, and university was like an extension of grade school, which I wasn't fond of either.

No, most are just regular ass normies, just completely regular college kids. Only weirdos like me got something else out of it.

Going back to college 6 years later I did kind of feel what you did. I was 24 for my 2nd go and I just couldn't hang out with the 18-19 year olds, they were so dang annoying and lacked the maturity that you can only get by being out of highschool for a few years.

I love tranny washrooms desu.

Always unused and clean, perfect for ruining with that early morning shit

The diseased mind state of the people on this board troubles me greatly. Get well soon, bros.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

>tfw eat Chic-fil-a once a week
>at least have started cooking twice or thrice a week with leftovers to boot
Only having a really shitty range, no room to cook, and no income to buy food with while the fucking monopoly campus meal plan money is plentiful is really tempting.
At least their salad is really good

How much is a spicy chicken sandwich by itself

It's actually just the sandwhich, fries, and nuggets there. And it tastes different. They're cutting a corner somewhere. Still good though.

Exact same for me desu. It actually blows my mind that I have friends to get drunk with. The fact that I have had sex is out of this world. I envisioned none of this for myself 12 months ago.

You know, this meme aside, the McChicken actually is really good. And a steal at only a buck. I had three of them + a large coke for lunch today.

I did this for months straight, sometimes with a chocolate milkshake or an extra burger. Luckily I didn't get fat but I could've used proper nutrition because I started working out and wasted my first year and a half eating junk all the time. But to answer your question yes it can be eaten forever

mchchickens are $1 in america?

im paying $6 for one over here in aus..

I think McChickens are something else outside the US.

The US McChicken is called "junior chicken" elsewhere if I remember correctly.

TU?

Then you haven't been here for very long

McChicken is a full-sized sandwich. Jr Chicken is the smaller version on the value menu.

switch to gas station sandwiches from Chick-Phil-A dude. I've been there, and Chick-fil-a is pretty good some of the time but seriously try gas station food out

Right. In the US there is no full-sized version and the small version is just called the McChicken.

The chick fil a on my campus got routinely protested and vandalized because it opened right around during the proposition 8 controversy and this was a UC.

Chick fil A is good but already fairly pricy for what you get and the price is jacked up even higher in their ca,pus locations. I don't get how you can bring yourself top waste your money.

>Our student union tried, Aramark had an iron clad contract with our university
Ahh good old Aramark. Setting a high mark, for shitty shit.

>>Living on campus as a freshman
>>Have to buy the meal plan and eat the garbage cafeteria food
OH THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEE

McChicken has nothing on the Spicy Chicken Burger you can get in Far Eastern McDonalds

A Chik-fil-a spicy chicken is $4.17 where I live. Take it home, add lettuce and tomato. Pretty good value, and better than the $7 spicy chicken from Wendys

as a kid I liked the chicken burger and the fishburger.
now I cant stand either.
mcrib is the way to go desu.

Nah its the same in bongland, we have a chicken mayo which is £1, they're smaller and have a different batter than the McChicken, they're cheap but not great. Also I've had your Mcchickens and nuggets and they are nowhere near as good as the UK ones. But you lads have gravy fries so thats decent.

it's always good. we had this or subway aside from the cafeteria. i worked in the student union at my school so when i opened the buildings in the morning i would get chicken minis after everything was open and running. was so cash

Billy Madison over here calling people "underdeveloped"...