>Spatulas/Ladle/Whisk
>Tea kettle
>Toaster Oven
>Blender/Processer
>Slow cooker
>Cheese grater/rotary slicer
>Cutting board w/ Parring/boning knives
>Basic utensils and china

Is there anything else a basic kitchen should never be without?
>Pic fucking unrelated.

A woman

Waffle Iron.
Not having fresh made belgian waffles whenever you want themis a sin

Ceramic or glass oven dishes. How the fuck are you going to cook and marinate that chicken with just a baking sheet OP?

fpbp

A HANDY DANDY PASTA CUTTER! FOR ALL YOUR PASTA CUTTING NEEDS!

Looks like a serving size thing to me.

>Duuhh, carst irun

My mother bought one of these today. I'm pretty sure any one of her 200 Tupperware containers could do the same job but it was very cheap so it's no big deal.

30 seconds to make a "poached" egg, though.
I can see myself using this in the morning if I'm running late. Just throw the egg on a slice of bread with some brined praws.

What is this meme? I've used cast iron and tefal pans my whole life and its never given me issues in over a decade.

retard

that looks useful really, I sometimes microwave eggs for burguers if I can't be arsed to cook them in the pan

There is nothing wrong with cast iron, aside from how it's been put on a pedestal as THE cooking pan. Every single fucking internet "chef" makes it out to be an absolute godly thing and that nothing should be cooked without it.

I'm pretty sure you can use any microwave. safe container with a lid for it, though, so try that before spending money on one.
But yeah, for a really quick egg for a sangewedge or salad or something it's kinda useful. It is literally half a minute to cook an egg.

Henrietta egg boiler
Zojirushi water boiler
Rice cooker

I use the shit out of this thing.

Mandolins are awesome. I don’t use all those attachments, but it makes quick work of slicing vegitals.

more like bagel squasher

Oddly I just found two of those deep in the back of a cupboard two days ago. Didn't even know I had them. Plan on giving them a test drive tomorrow morning with a English muffin.

deep fryer

>eating cooked flour and sugar and butter with sugar syrup
Must be a lower class thing