He doesn't drink at least a gallon of water a day

>he doesn't drink at least a gallon of water a day

>all that bisphenol-b

Really a damn shame.

>drinking a gallon of water when you could be drinking a gallon of milk
Never gonna make it

Yea, let me buy 30+ pitchers. Great idea

I'm not saying there's an easy solution, getting non-poisoned water is difficult and it sucks.

>drinking milk past the age of 3

>hurr i need to suckle estrogen from plastic bottles

just buy a water filter and a big metal bottle/hydroflask. or a cup for when you're at home

>what is hard well water
>what is high calcium
>what bladder cancer

I don't have 15k dollars for a r/o system

>sheet rock coming through the paint
>keeps the water supply in jugs in the corner of an otherwise bare room
I was thinking third world shithole until I saw the US outlet

A reverse osmosis filter system costs well over $150 to install, combined with the cost of replacing the filter. It's not cheap for what's supposed to be a basic human need. If only (((someone))) wasn't putting all that shit in the water.

>white people

>shitskins

>Being a nigger

SH-SHUT UP. IT TASTES B-BETTER WITH PROTEIN SHAKES THAN WATER

Lol what plumber told you that? An r/o system for a 3 bedroom house is well over 10k. Closer to 15-18k dollars

No need to get defensive, hes a nigger that lacks the gene to digest lactose.

Right

>not living the Primoâ„¢ lifestyle

Damn that really sucks, can't even drink clean water. Any idea how long something like this would last? It's $150

are you preparing for the apocalypse?

Depends on your water and the calcium level. At my house? 4 months maybe

Most peoples houses? A year.

I've been trying, OP... used to think I drank a lot of water, despite my piss being generally strongly yellow in color. Then I checked how much I should be drinking for my height and weight, started to drink water outside of my comfort zone which is about a gallon a day and now im pissing evian and feel great

No, I'm not a pepper. My brother is so I'm going to rely on him when hungry Korea eventually EMPs us

>drinking a gallon of milk when you could be drinking a gallon of beer

Why don't you get a Brita? A Brita with extra filters would probably cast about that much.

You probably eat too much sugar, if you need to drink that much water in a day. Do you get up in the middle of the night to take a piss? Most people don't.

Homebrewing companies sell 1, 3, 5, 6.5, 7, and 15 gallon, glass jugs, carboys, and demijohns. Two 15 gallon demijohns or four 7 gallon carboys and a couple gallon jugs are all you need.

>bottled water

I drink water from the tap, exercise and lift weights 5 days a week and have no complications from "poisoned" water. You fags just need to lift weights and do some sprints to be healthy instead of worrying about the plastics in your water and sitting on your shit stained ass.

>soyboy hand
I really hope you're not over the age of 14.

Based on the wall materials, window framing, and floor mounted vent I'm fairly certain this is a mobile home

The water here is clean, it just has a LOT of minerals. I use one similar to that. Not changing the filters means the water won't be as filtered. If you want to keep the filters at optimum, change more often. I let some go 3 years and the water still had a lot less minerals from that faucet than a normal faucet.

that's a working man's hand you middle schooler

Is it true that some people can't taste the difference between different sorts of water?

That's the hand of a man who works 70hrs a week dispatching LE to protect your loved ones. You may be insulting a man who might save your life one day

How big is too big for a water bottle?
I want to carry those 5 gallon ones but that would probablly seem odd.

I drink a gallon plus a day, from the jug. Straight from the gallon