Care for some Sierra Leonian food Veeky Forums?

Care for some Sierra Leonian food Veeky Forums?

Looks like what I made in the toilet this morning after a bowl of chili last night lmao

Looks like what happens when you drink 2 quarts of orange powerade, 2 quarts of purple poweradade and take a laxative to clear that 3 day bind.

The slop-of-shit meme has been overused of late, but nothing else fits here: it looks like a big slop-of-shit. On rice.

Holy shit, that post didnt even get through until I connected the words of the meme with hyphens. Has it become so bad that somebody has installed a slop-of-shit filter???

Of course those apes would come up with something that looks like a pile of rancid feces on top of the blandest food ever invented

yes

looks a lot like Palak Chicken
Which tastes great.

I would have to smell that before passing judgement. It was the same way with my first time eating Indian food.

I'd eat the fuck out of Natasha Lyonne

>Sierra Leonian food

More like mud cakes and powdered milk, amirite?

As long as it's not bushmeat or grilled directly over suspect metal (like mattress springs), I can get down with some African foods. I don't think I've ever had any Sierra Leone food before, but I've had Ethiopian, South African, Moroccan, Egyptian, Namibian, Angolan, Algerian, and Kenyan food, and it all rocked with a couple of exceptions.

>Ethiopian food
pic related

Lmfao every time XD

Nice slop o' shit user!

i'd eat anything out of her

even her slops of shit?

looks like a slop of Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again. shit

Are you too old to be here? Only people over 50 still think that's funny.

>Ethiopian
Kitfo or go home. That stuff is magical.

Looks Iike a sIop of shit.

Dis man hier, he know da way.