Chicago Pizza in LONDON?

Does anyone know if there's a restaurant/takeaway around London where I can find Chicago-style pizza? I can find a lot of cheap delivery places that have "Chicago" on their name but their menu just seems like ordinary pizza.
I've been curious to try this for quite some time. I was in the US last year and seriously regret not looking for a place that serves this.
I'm even willing to drive to the home counties just to try Chicago pizza if there aren't any within London itself, so if there's any Londoners here who know where to find it let me know.
By the way, I'm not inviting a debate on whether or not Chicago pizza is good or what style of pizza is better than the other. Your opinion won't put me off wanting to try it.

just get those mini deep dish pizzas you can find in the freezer section in teccys
spoiler: theyre shit. chicago pizzas are absolute shite

lol you mean these? I tried them and thought they were boring desu but they would taste great if larger and with better toppings.

thats the one. chicago town is the brand i was tryna think of. i found them pretty boring too. make em bigger but not too big so that the amount of tomato sauce overpowers the dish. slap some olives on there, some 'ronies, chuck on some onions too and it could be noice

Good deep dish pizza is only found in Chicago. Even the American national chains that serve it are shit.
I think Lou Malnati's ships their frozen pizzas internationally, which is probably the best you can hope for, although it still doesn't compare to fresh.

>chicago
>pizza
pick only one fag

Make tomato soup and pour it into a bread bowl lined with cheese.

Does Sharia law permit deep dish?

As long as there's no pork in it I don't see what the problem is...

I'd recommend you come to the best city in the world if you want the perfect deep dish, good sir

chicago pizza is unironically the easiest style to make at home
why the fuck do you want to go pay a premium for worse quality

*Chicago Tomato Cheesecake
sage

Just had 'go 'za for the first time my friends and let me tell you:
That sweet sugary Wonderbread® Crust combined with salty Kraft® cheese singles and lashings of ketchup really hits the spot!
Try some flyover pie today!

>pizza
it's a fuckin pie m8

recipe pls

Excellence breeds contempt

don't you need to use like cornflour or something for the crust?

whatever it is, I found it hard to find in the UK.

There is a britbong themed pub in iowa that serves deep dish. They buy premade crust from the local grocery chain.

Premade dough*

>tfw no 'go 'za in 'don

>being so black you failed to read "cheese goes on top of sauce" is excellence
Sit down, Jamal.

>having such a shitty nation you'd rather hang out on foreign websites interacting with foreigners and their foreign culture than that of your own pathetic nation