>pro tip, you can't

Pepperjack

>Pepperjack
I said cheese

Sharp white cheddar get fucked

these
also
>literally every other cheese

Swiss is good melted on sandwiches in the like but it’s shit by itself tbqh famalam

>me want melted cheeesy goodness yummy grilled cheese sadchwich me want

t. tasteless

>white cheddar

I don't think the color affects the flavor. It's just America being weird.

are you retarded or baiting

>jalapeno and other bullshit thrown into the mix
>pasteurized
>"cheese"

lmao, because it's wrapped in cellophane and has a since 1885 sticker doesn't make it cheese. faggot.

what's the matter user 2spicy4u

If I wanted to eat something spicy I wouldn't eat cheese of all things

GOAT cheese.

>Greatest of all time cheese
>says cheese

Missing the point of the thread user

The color changes nothing about the flavor, as annato is flavorless. America is as fucking stupid about cheddar as it is about most of the food products.

Signed, a disgruntled murrkin.

as in litreal GOAT cheese retard

Wensleydale?

That isn't gruyere

>Ementaller

Cute.

Gruyere, Fontina, Havarti are all vastly superior, and thats not even going into molds like Blue and roguefort, or even a hgih quality dubliner cheddar.

Emmentaler is like prissy swiss. just as bland and tasteless.

>*Blocks your path*

>literally the blandest, saddest cheese of all the alpine region

How can you fail so much?

this, also called Port-Salut cheese.
the classic version is my favorite, strong and soft, i eat it alone or in recipes. delicious.

For me?

Havarti

See

Müritzer

Close, but Tilsiter is better

Camembert.

Ossau-Iraty

Make way for the motherfucking KING of cheese.

Come on, are you even trying?

Truth

Emmentaler is better than almost anything you'd find in an average American's house, and Gruyere is beyond that. Claiming that average deli """cheeses""" can compare is laughable.

For me it is rockfort, the stronghold of cheese.

Good thread, difficult to answer.

Different cheeses are very good in different situations.

For me the cheese for staplefood, the cheese of which you eat at least 100 grams per day and therefore making it the most appreciated cheese. Is the Gouda.

For some wine it can be very nice to have a decent Camembert Cavanos. God damn tasty combination.

When you feel like being fancy with a pizza I'd recommend adding a blue cheese like Gorgonzola to it.

Bless be cheesed. Great product.

t. The Netherlands

>they don't know about Laguiole.
I feel very, very sorry for you all.

Reblochon and Valençay

Where the FUCK are my Aged Gouda brethren?

You're actually the first one intelligent enough to make it to the internet.

I'm personally quite fond of Jarlsberg but it's pretty mild as far as cheeses go.

In North America, cheddar is coloured orange to signify it is cheddar. People think marble is cheddar and mozzarella, but really it’s just white and yellow cheddar. You don’t need to call it white cheddar, the colouring doesn’t add any flavour.

What a bunch of pretentious faggots
>my gouda
>my bleu
>my dads smegma
Behold, pic related master race

>itt my cheese better than ur cheeze lol

PARMIGIANO REGGIANO GRANA PADANO PROVOLONE FONTINA GORGONZOLA (YES THE NAME IS GORGONZOLA NOT BlUe ChEeSe)

PORCO DIO

>Made with real cheese!
Oh god

Cheddar Flavour Food Product

Kek

this is the GOAT cheese

>not roquefort
Brainlet please leave

Cheeses in Britain would turn a golden color in the summer months due to higher levels of beta carotene in the grasses the cows are. This was considered a sign of quality. Devious British cheese makers wanted to sell the cream separately but the golden color was mostly contained in the fat, and left the cheese a regular white color. They experimented with different dyes and juices to get that yellow color back.

This practice was brought to the United States. As boycotting of British products became popular, United States cheese makers had to differentiate their product. New England turned their noses up at British faux yellow cheese and stuck with the regular white color that's still popular around there. Yellow cheese broke out in a big way from Wisconsin, who wanted to make an easy way to identify their cheeses from New England's.

I had this applewood smoked cheddar from England the other day and it was fucking fantastic

>paying for holes in your cheese

this right here, never gave too much fucks about cheeses until this little doll stepped into my life

It's an aged havarti whose name roughly translates to old crusty, I know right? It sounds gross as hell

My god if any of you sons of guns ever get the chance try it out do it, it's creamy, buttery with crunch coming from crystals within the cheese

Made a grilled cheese once with sourdough bread, ham from the black forest and old crunchy, I nearly shat myself it was so good

Saint Marcellin is my favorite. Intense flavour, super creamy and made out of raw milk.

What the fuck, this looks like something they came up with to use up the stuff that fell off the conveyor.

How does one start enjoying cheese if one is repulsed by everything except mozzarella?
Even then, mozzarella is in the context of pizza, solely as a means of providing structure to the meal. I tend to drown it in the sauce and toppings anyway.

correct

I had some Bleu de Termignon yesterday.
Incredible

Is that some fourme?
Because that's not how you cut a fourme. That's how savages and idiots would do

I like Emmentaler but I also love
>Appenzeller
>Gruyere
>Jong Belegen boeren
>Graskaas
>Bastian Blue
>loads of French cheeses
>cheddar
>Daslookkaas

> not having live maggots in your cheese

How do you guys feel having wrong opinions?

Swiss

What kind of Swiss though? You know Emmentaler is a kind of Swiss cheese, right?

>kraft

Kraft Foods ≠ Kraftkar

Kraftkar means Strongman.

you're expecting too much.

For the first time ever in one of these bullshit threads, I...I think I agree.