/DEENS/

Who else here /deens/?
What’s your favorite type?
What do you pair your DEENS with?
>Deens with Louisiana Hot Sauce
>Nothing, straight outta the can

shut up fag

For me, it's kippers after a round of disc golf.

I just bought a pack of brunswick kippered herrings, but I am afraid to try them. what am I in for?

A good time. They're less scary than deens: no bones!

I've been on the deenz train for a while, but I recently tried polar kippers, and they are great! Better than similarly priced deenz. Definitely not going to replace them though

I’m a kippers man myself.
Usually have them on rye with raw onion rings on top and, if I’m feeling fancy, a hard-boiled egg on the side.

Plain in water with crackers and Löwensenf, the king of mustards.

I am shocked and appalled by the number of people in this world who buy flavored deens. I see them all the time when I go to the canned fish aisle at the supermarket, just reaching out and getting the ones canned in a variety of sauces. Don't they understand that this just obfuscates the purity of the natural sardine flavor? If it's not in plain water or oil, you are doing yourself a disservice. Sometimes I think I might let them know, but I just shake my head and silently reach for the good stuff.

But if I am being honest with myself I do sometimes like to sneak in a cheeky can of deens in tomato sauce.

I like the ones canned in Olive oil. Straight out of the can or on crackers are both tasty. I also like the ones packed in harissa for when I want some spice.

>Deens
*/deenz/
Nothing more embarassing than watching a newfag jump on a bandwagon and fall off flat on his face.
Lurk moar.

I've taken to scooping mayonnaise into the tin and dashing up the fillets.

How are these?

High barrier for entry, but surprisingly decent.

Just found out I got the beetus today. Goodbye deenz on toast, goodbye /deenz/ general

That doesn't make sense, deenz don't have much sugar

protip, if you have diabetes you still have to eat carbs
might as well weigh them down with some deenz

I don't know how to not eat them on toast. Bread is bad for beetus. Hold me user

I'm going to call you "the Dean of Deenz"

>childhood me enchanted by canned food since almost everything I ate was from a restaurant or cooked fresh
>tried sardines canned in tomato sauce once at a friend's home, fell in love
>10 years later buy a can of sardines in tomato sauce to try
>these fuckers in every fish, throughout the sauce

there are no angels in heaven

I eat them for every lunch.
Can of deenz in olive oil with some hot sauce.
An orange and a banana to finish it off.
Tastes good.

Just eat them out of the can with hot sauce.

Packed in water or oil, /deenz/? I prefer oil myself, the water leeches the flavor out of the fishies IMO.

>have new gf
>she asked what I like to eat
>told her I like deenz
>she brought smoked sprat in oil last time
>we shared a can after we fucked

Guys, she may be the one.

oil or tomato sauce

I've never yet met a woman who appreciated and understood my love of /deenz/. She's a keeper, you lucky dog!

Oil, but make sure it's olive oil and not soybean oil.
Usually if they say "packed in oil" it's soybean oil. The package will specifically say "olive oil". You could also just look on the back.