Good old cancer taco

There isn't a breakfast more patrician, tho

Nice trips desu

DUDE
I'M OVER 18
LMAO

My breakfast.

healthy af, but is the chicken cooked properly? looks half-raw

i'm actually not. i've just got a mate who can get me some fags when i want.

Get ready for your ban.

Yeah, it's cause it's half boiled, cause I cook it for half an hour in juices, then drank most of the juice, flip the chicken, and cook for another half an hour.

consider yourself reported famalam

I'm thinking about getting some hot coffee and 5 bucks of fresh morning donuts, filling up and sharing a couple with qts and hungry homies at my college campus.

>not going balls-deep with 100%
I got this for my dad a few years back and the picture of his reaction still amuses me

Seeing as I was just like you and fell for the le edgy smoking meme and still havnt quit, I was gonna not report you. But now I'm reporting you just because you seem like an insufferable cunt

My breakfast today

patrician as fuck
are you russian or something?

I was about to be dickish, but that actually looks kinda nice.

..... guys.....

Tomato jam

You're welcome

thanks bro
the coffee was shitty tho, at the moment I only have a senseo pad machine which is a piece of garbage... the "crema" is somehow just white foam

"Allgemeine Hotel- und Gastronomie-Zeitung".
>Qualitätslektüre

yes patrician indeed.

wtf is wrong with your nails

>good
it looks a bit up side down for you

I usually make 3 sausage links, two eggs (fried or scrambled), toast, and apple juice orange juice grape juice or milk. Pretty comfy breakfast.

Most disgusting thing that i have seen on this site.
Degenerate.

>tobacco shill starting a general thread so it stays bumped
over the line. hidden.

t. manchild

For me, it's a handful of blueberries and a shot of vodka.

Depends on the day. Lately, I've been having:
>Nothing
>Yogurt (greek/balkan) and banana
>Toasted bread with butter/nut butter/jam
>Frozen waffle and/or pancake with a bit of maple syrup or butter
>Stovetop oatmeal with fruit and chocolate chips thrown in
>Miso soup with a combination of tofu/mushrooms/abura-age/wakame/spinach/egg etc. + white rice or TKG and leftover asazuke/tsukemono if any
>Eggs (sunny, omelette or scrambled)
>Croissant/pain au chocolat/brioche occasionally during the week-end, usually skip lunch if I'm having that

With either black tea + lemon slice, moka pot coffee with milk, or nothing, depending on time and what I'm having.

>99%

stop trying to be sophisticated

What are those two drinks?
Or are they soup?

coffee & cig is always neiss but the 90% dark chocolate elevates this into the "trying too hard" end of the spectrum. at least rotate your pic.

this guy gets it

are those duck eggs or something? and a mug of broth?

why would you eat frozen pancakes? they cost almost nothing to make. same for waffles, aside from having the iron. for the cost of one box, you could make enough pancakes/waffles for 3 boxes. also, they don't taste like sadness.

I love dark chocolate but 99% is too much, it just tastes like dirt.

Chocolate gives you shitty breath, make sure you take care of that before heading out.

Lamb broth and tea, today also fresh goats milk
The little ones are quail eggs, then yes broth
American (part east europe heritage)

I feel kind of bad criticising because that looks fucking good, but I don't think that flavoured milk qualifies as tea. Steep longer and use less milk.

Eggs are the Patrician Choice

Nothing for breakfast except several cups of coffee or tea before lunch.

Get outta here with your Ruskie cabbage breakfasts...this how we roll in 'muhrica.

Just had my breakfast.

>1 slice of rye toast with melted applewood smoked cheddar cheese
>1 orange
>piece of 80% dark chocolate
>2 cups of black tea no cream/milk or sugar

And all after an hour in the gym at 5am and a shower. Haven't felt this good in ages.

>vegetables make el goblino scared

if anyone post full english breakfast i will slap a baby

that's absolute fucking trash, Jesus Christ.

they have vegetables like tomato on their burgers

That is actually a pretty sweet brekkie. Plenty of stimulants to get you started. I'd go for a nice sativa spliff though, and have the cigarette an hour later.

Pizza is a vegetable