Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Go to Walmart? Yes.

Yeah a lot of supermarkets have taste tables when they're trying to shill a new line of food

Go see Paul for some carrots and ranch? Yeah, we always go right after church on Sunday and he always opens up a fresh bag of carrots just for me and my family.

Thats fucking wyoming for you. Fuck that place

Why the ranch though?

to make the carrot edible

someone should check Paul's hard drive

Wyoming is a beautiful state you nigger.

The state, yeah. The people, ehh not so much. I'm sure there are some qt "country" girls though.

Didn't you already know that Americans can't eat vegetables without ranch?

I fail to see the issue.

paul seems like a nice guy

Amerimutts need it to able to eat vegetables.

I want to be friends with Paul.

Do Americans really go to watch a man eat vegetables?

All I see is some wholesome marketing and a guy trying to make a living while probably doing his best to be friendly with his local community
Fuck you for seeing something negative in this

America in a nutshell, everybody.

Do what? Free samples? Do markets in your country not do this?

Why not? It works well with raw vegetables as a snack.

>cover that carrot in a dressing and eat it.eat it all up fucking bitch
>uhh did you say something paul?
>i said 'eat it all up, delicious!'
>thanks paul
>mumbles roastie

Yes.
We all clap as he chews.

based Paul

What's with the /pol/ invasion lately? Go play somewhere else

What? If anything yhe person he's replying to would be from /pol/.

>He doesn't like ranch

Paul is old and he is also not handsome.

It's the only way to trick amerifats into eating vegetables.

There is nothing even remotely /pol/ about that your neurotic redditcuck.

O B S E S S E D

As a non american i've never had ranch... what does it taste like? given the fervor and how it seems to have a distinctive taste my immediate suspicion is that it resembles heinz salad cream?

Americans clap at everything
>bus drives away
>everyone claps
>someone walks down the street waving the american flag
>people clap until they are gone

I see nothing wrong with that, id rather taste and buy store brand sauce than organic farm to table antibiotic yogurt.

Mayo and garlic

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

>a guy trying to make a living
By working for a company owned by the richest family in America that refuses to give him 40 hours of work a week because that would mean they would have to give him benefits, and pay him so little that even with his other job that he's forced to take (which also is only part-time) he still has to apply for medicaid and section 8 housing in order to get by, all the while his employer rakes in massive amounts of money that goes towards making the richest family in the country even richer despite their employees needing to be subsidized by the American taxpayer because of their shitty business practices. USA USA USA.

130 IQ libcuck detected

These sample people don't actually work for the grocery stores, they work for direct marketing companies that contract with the food manufacturers. They still get paid shit though and it's just a part time job with few to no benefits.

Ditch the carrot and drink ranch from a shot glass

Refute literally a single thing I said. Go ahead, just one thing. I'll wait.
My point stands, and what I said is true for regular Walmart employees.

>hurr Durr I'm a retarded liberal cuckold

Not an argument.

No one made him work at Walmart. Do you?

>I'll keep being a retard

Fun fact: Americans need to eat ranch with their vegetables. Their fast food based diet has destroyed their intestinal tracts, and neee the extra lubrication of an oily ranch lest they get an intestinal blockage

Most jobs in America are like what I described.
Not an argument.

Where do you stay?

In an apartment. Why?

American grocery stores do, yeah. It's a retarded, completely needless position. I intentionally avoid eye contact when I pass them in the store and if they ask me for a sample I pretend I didn't hear anything.

Miserable failure kys

bottle ranch is shit
dip is far superior

>they ask me for a sample
>There are people who get paid to stand around in grocery stores and ask customers for semen samples in America
Fascinating

I'm 24 and don't plan on living where I live for more than another year or two. It would be fiscally irresponsible of me to buy a house at this time.

You don't get handjobs in Europe when you go shopping?

>I'm a braindead piece of shit

>Don't you dare eat some apples or some other dietary fibre!

In what domicile?

doesn't Walmart own the Great Value brand? they're sampling it so you can realize it tastes just as good as the other brands or good enough while being much cheaper.

You don't watch him eat them, he feeds them to you and you can feed some to him.
They don't do this in yurop?

Great value is absolute shit. Walmarts generics taste like generics, while Kroger's are often better than name brand.

I worked for one when I was younger, paid OK ($10 an hour in 2005, I was 18) but they paid you 16 hours a day for travel plus a per diem for food ($30) plus a nice hotel room and rental car.

i came into this thread hoping it was going to be more about paul.

Crudités are traditional French appetizers consisting of sliced or whole raw vegetables which are typically dipped in a vinaigrette or other dipping sauce.

Buttermilk and herbs.
Ranch dressing is a type of salad dressing made of some combination of buttermilk, salt, garlic, onion, mustard, herbs (commonly chives, parsley, and dill), and spices (commonly black pepper, paprika, and ground mustard seed), mixed into a sauce based on mayonnaise, or another oil emulsion.

>value ranch
>new brand

Carrots are shaped like dicks so it's mandatory by law to eat them with sticky white goo

HAHAHAHAHAHA what a fuckin loser. Don’t look down on other people then. Fuckin burnout

I like it because I can double up on the power and make it super strong. Soo gooodd

>the boy who cried /pol/
save it for when they actually are shitposting, dumbass

Who am I looking down on? Please quote me doing so.

It's just mayo with tartare sauce. Szechuan sauce is just teriyaki mixed with ketchup.

It's not new, but pushing the house brand isn't odd.

Creamy base, onion tone, chives, parsley, dill. The creamy texture, I think, is what really makes it popular. It contrasts well with lots of different snack foods, from vegetables like carrots and bell peppers, to salty, breaded, or spicy foods.

Nice story behind it too.

Started by an elderly couple. He had been some successful business man but their dream was that when he retired they'd move to california and buy a ranch. They did that, and to keep busy,they loved cooking and having guests over for dinner. All their guests particularly loved their homemade dressing and kept telling them, "Hey if you bottle and sell it, this you'll make a second fortune." Well he had the business experience, so that's exactly what they did.

light your highways, you fucking welfare state.

That guy looks fucking miserable

You're a fucking idiot.

Agreed on the shit people part , the girls are mostly monsters though

>Come and see paul
Paul looks like he would rape your kids if you leave them unattended.

>tfw no qt country american gf

No, we do this.

Wlamrts generics are also only 10 cents below brand name so unless you are super poor fag just get the real thing.

this is such a sad picture. it makes me appreciate my own situation a little bit more now.

This has been the background on my comp for years now

In my country they sometimes have wine tasting in the supermarket which is nice.

fake news, no one plays sf cross tekken.

That tweet is clearly a cry for help.

>be a tripfag
>be a cancerous retarded attention whore
Really doesn't make me think.

Paul is gonna stumble onto this thread, there's no way he isn't a lurker

It's not necessarily "negative" but it is funny.

$.02 Krogercoin™ has been deposited into your account.

Not an argument.

> This
> Carrots
I don't think putting it in cum improves it.

Whoever took this pic must be a real piece of fucking work

>one baby carrot per container
wtf

why is she not wearing pants. what a dumb slut.

Could they really not have picked someone a little more put together. Jesus

>being so wealthy and free that having more food than you can handle is now seen as a bad thing

damn, europe is in poor shape

>America in a nutshell, everybody.

back to your containment board /pol/ losers