Ck cheat codes

are there any cheat codes on this board? i know /b/ has a few

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIAJuXtVY3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

up up down down left right left right control select smack yourself in the forehead with a frying pan

ok bruh thx

Thanks asshole, now my rumble pad is broken.

Grab an egg out of the carton at a grocery store and lob it as hard as you possibly can over aisles, etc.

don't do this your frying pan will catch on fire

put a pinch if sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward

what are the /b/ cheat codes? pls tell

I found a loophole with the self checkouts where if you use the banana upc code when ringing up steak you can get ribeye for $0.50/lb

flatten bulky oranges with a rolling pin to make them easier to pack into a lunch box or picnic basket

If you are big and scary, you can take what you want.

individual eggs don't have those barcode alarm things. Bring a jacket and pants with pockets and just take 1 or 2 eggs from each carton when no one is looking. Then buy a couple things normally to stay not suspicious. Then walk out and you can have 20-30 eggs easy, just make sure not to bump into things or fall down, I did this once and got caught because I had egg all over me

guess you had egg on your face?

Cracking an egg on a flat surface instead of an edge will prevent shell fragments from getting into your food. After soft boiling an egg, breaking the shell lightly and returning it to the ice bath for 10 minutes will make the shell much easier to remove. Holding an egg in your vagina without breaking it for 10 cumulative minutes a day will make orgasms easier to achieve by penetration. Swapping an egg yolk between the two halves of the shell will sperate it from the egg whites faster than a slotted spoon. cracking an egg into ramen and making a poached egg in the broth makes for a delicious addition, especially when you break the yolk.

Going into a grocery store, taking the toy out of the cereal and giving it to your kid(s)

No just on my clothes and body

eggs cost 80 cents a dozen
guess I'll steal them

you earn double gbp on mothers day

A teaspoon or so of hfcs will keep your no bake cookies from crystalizing. W

>combine 1 cup peanut butter, 2 beaten eggs, 2 tbs of sugar
>Spread over baking sheet
>Bake at 450 for 6 minutes
Enjoy your bigass peanut butter cookie.

Yeah but I refuse to pay for something a bird shat out, I can't believe stores think they can trick me into paying for a bird's bodily function. Fuck them

dont do this, it will create chlorine gas

You just dont want me to eat a big peanut butter cookie. Well you cant stop me with your lies

>bigass
This is a blue board so pls no swearing k thx

lmao 2 tk him 2 da bar|?

who jizzed on your bun?

80¢ ?? where ?
wtf, we're paying like 3-4 dollhairs here in leafland, what a scam.

Dude, i dont think any fooditems have an alarm on them,..

Update, it didnt make chlorine gas. It made fire

Every barcode sets off the alarms at the front doors, unless you're in some 3rd world shithole

m up up enter to kill yourself

I never undersyood what the fuck this meant.
Lol you took him to the bar?

this is about the level of intelligence i expect from someone that steals eggs

i like jack's spicy chicken sandwiches but theyre so expensive, $4 for just the sandwich. so i go to mcd and get 4 hot n spicy chickens w no mayo, then when i get home i add ranch and tomato. theyre tastier and i get more food for my dollar

that sounds pretty good man

Instead of ordering a triple cheese burger at mcdonalds order two regular cheeseburgers and u will get x2 the bread for 3 dollars be sure to go thru the drive thru each time u order a regular cheeseburger though

you can always count on mcd's to keep you alive for cheap

what do when you break it (with the vagina)

>I shouldn't pay for bird shat
>goes to the effort of looking like a complete retard to avoid paying literal pocket change for said bird shat
>wants to eat bird shat

neck yourself faggot

Yes.

Drop in some ice cubes to check if your frying oil is hot enough.

That user's statement is specifically stated to be an example of a trash statement in Veeky Forums's rules, thus it's occasionally used as a joke, with bonus points if you get a ban.

Tell McDonald’s to put big mac sauce on your quarter pounder.
Fucking game changer.

The stores had to buy them from the supplier in the first place, you should steal them specifically from food suppliers to show your disgust instead.

You could really learn alot of new things by a google search

>go to the dairy section
>find the small eggs boxes
>replace them with big eggs from other boxes
no only you make profit but also someone get's cucked into buying all small eggs

Lmfao

this

wut? why?

just put a wooden spoon in the oil, if there are bubbles, its hot enough...

Please tell me more about this deal

What about the barcode on the meat? Won't it set off alarms when you leave?

How do you think barcodes work?

if it hasn't been scanned, the alarm detects it when you walk through it. So scanning bananas and then weighing the meat wouldn't work. Am I wrong?

Holy shit, just end you life now.

Yep, you are

This is absolutely correct. It applies to everything in the store.

well shit explain this loophole then pls. then I'll kill myself

These are often placed within or beneath that little panty-liner they stick in the bottom of the meat pack to soak up the juice.

Just so you stupid fucking degenerates know.

Dude your assumption is spot on. Just don't fucking steal you dumbass nigger.

Barcodes aren't RFID tags, you shithead.

No, they're not.
t. Worked in a supermarket butchers

I'm getting conflicting reports here

PA here they were getting expensive for a time and then prices dropped. Right now it's 1$ a dozen but I was getting 3 dozen for 1.49 few months ago. Ate so many eggs at the time.

Dude, is a troll. Just don't fucking steal shit and you won't have to worry about bubba raping you in jail.

yes sir. I think ill just stick to mac and cheese like the poor piece of shit I am

Then you worked in a cheap shithole. I was a meat cutter for three years in a high end Sobeys grocery store and we placed anti-theft soaker pads in every single tray of meat that exceeded $5

Not the guy you're replying to but the one I work at doesn't do this either. Then again we wrap literally fucking everything from behind the counter.

Food in leaf land is always more expensive

What is your opinion on milk?

this OP
if it doesn't work try it a few more times you have to time it perfectly

we are reaching levels of niggardry that shouldn't be possible

>loaf of french bread
>soak it in a bowl of water and mush it around until it reaches the consistency of clay
>add an egg, salt, barbaque sauce, onion powder, handful of rice of rice, and some cocktail weenies
>BIG handful of cheese on top (or twelve kraft singles, depends on your taste)
>poke holes through cheese to ventilate
>microwave for 2 min
>throw some jalapenos on top
>microwave for 2 more min
>let sit for 5 min
>enjoy!!!
Super quick, super easy, and pretty healthy to boot.

I dont think that is enough suugar

Jack is that you?

here is tip

I hope you're still around, I want you to think about this post for a minute. Then explain to me how it is you think that 1) a printed barcode on cardboard would trigger an alarm without being directly scanned. 2) If again, a barcode is just PRINTED CARDBOARD then why doesn't it go off when you leave with your groceries?

Holy fuck, are you from Compton? Nobody does this, I've cut meat at several of the big chain stores and one "high end" grocery place. I also hand wrap, nobody uses that shit anymore dude.

not that guy, but i worked at kroger for a while back in the day and the meat department did that for the more pricey cuts. we would get the rfid tags in big rolls, so we could just stick them on whatever was the high theft flavor of the month. also has a lot to with your local nigger ratio desu.

fuck off martin

>Sobeys
>High end
It's a little above average

>keep you alive
i got bad news for you user

Put eggs in your pockets and slap 'em

REI tricked me into buying this with their sale. R8

shit wrong thread

fk u

He's trying to make people have an oil explosion. Pretty neat.

Every time you buy a Big Mac, you set one ingredient aside, then at the end of the week, you have a free Big Mac. And you'll love it even more because you made it with your own hands.

>wanting moldy cheese on your burger

>High end.
>Sobeys.
Maybe in Pogie Scotia where it's one of two grocery chains.

Is that like that johhny cash song but with big macs?

it was a 1 day old 2 day old 3 day old 4 day old super value meal it was a 5 day old 6 day old 7 day old 8 day old value meal

This is fucking hysterical. Some self checkout bagging areas do check for wieght but bananas will either be priced by wieght which means you just pay for the wieght of the steak (the self check out attendant may notice you weighing the steak though) or it will be priced by bunch. If the latter your good because the system wont know the weight of that bunch so nothing will be triggered.

Barcodes are nothing more than pictures

Canada doesn't subsidize food nearly as heavily as Murrika.
Shipping is also more expensive as the population is simultaneously lower and more spread out.

Raise it as your own like a good mother.

i hope im drunk enough in a grocery store to do this one day

but how the fuck does that even work? why doesnt the rfid go off when i pay for it normally? there is nothing deactivating this rfid strip... what even is the point?

do you think barcodes are imbued with some sort of special magic?

youtube.com/watch?v=zIAJuXtVY3Q