Judge user by the beer user drinks

Judge user by the beer user drinks

>image related

Not as bad as Red Stripe, but not the worst. It does need to be quite cold though. Get it at a good price. If it's kinda pricey for a low-end import, skip it.

light skinned

>weeb with mediocre taste/10

i'm asian, though

my goto sushi drink

here's mine

refreshing

Cool.

are they made in america?

>i'm asian, though
Asian weeb

>all this tryhard hipster/soyboy shit
disgusting

OP why would you pay for such a mediocre imported beer?

Got me blackout drunk for the US election.

Woke up on the floor with my jeans on both inside out and zippered shut.

Ausfags where you at?

Right idea but you're doing it wrong.

I just like it, I'm sorry.

their lager is pretty shit, but they do have a few decent beers

Yesterday I had

Half of pint of stout

Pint of extra dry cider

Second half of stout

Buzz Buzz motgerfucker

Look at this 7 dollar pitcher of coors light. The 'll emon m makes it quaffable .

Sculled 3 of these when I was at the cricket. Excellent taste.

i like sam adams

> (OP)
>Not as bad as Red Stripe, but not the worst. It does need to be quite cold though. Get it at a good price. If it's kinda pricey for a low-end import, skip it.
Oh gosh, Asahi Super Dry is the recipe that Bud Dry used to make...and there's no American equivalent anymore. Dry on the palate as aftertaste, Asahi is the perfect food pairing for cold edamame pods with sea salt. SO GOOD. I will judge a Japanese restaurant who doesn't carry it.

Noice

This is the most hipsterish shit in the thread

I prefer a Bottle of wine over beer any day. Also hard liquor is better than beer. Beer full of shit that makes you fat and have tits

Likes to think that they're drinking a good beer because they know no better, but in fact are just drinking an average lager.

Barely functioning alcoholic and/or thinks he's parading a 'funny' gimmick.

Appreciates good beer but has rather safe tastes.

Just no clue generally.

Stuck in a rut or doesn't have much money.

Still belatedly finds amusement in the 90s computer aesthetic revival that started more than five years ago.

Palate of a child.

Unashamed of buying a beer with such a tacky label.

Can't read.

Middle aged man who habitually watches sports and doesn't want to become even more of a fatass.

Good taste in beer but hasn't progressed past a 2005 era trading card game in his taste in aesthetics.

Tries to buy into delinquent youth culture but is actually reasonably affable and decently well-off.

Expat sex tourist or mindless bogan who drank Tiger until he was blind drunk in South East Asia.

Fancies himself growing into a 1950s era masculine middle aged man but is probably some awkward dweeb who cries about feminism constantly on the internet.

Can't think for himself.

Absolutely clueless tourist who drank this and liked it because it was 'different'.

Problematic misogynistic tradesman who whistles at women when they pass the site he's on.

Same as the OP but has a penchant for falling for marketing.

Scotsman. You got off lightly mate.

On the road to figuring out what good beer actually is.

Will drink anything when the alcohol kicks in.

Boring.

Fat beer nerd that reads tasting notes and compares vintages of different lambics.

Beer isn't a big thing for him but he doesn't give too much of a shit.

This shit is fucking swill. Nobody actually likes it, they're just too new to know that oak ageing doesn't mean "good"

Thats a good beer. But it cant be all you drink.

Overhyped balsamic vinaigrette/10

I like these

This stuff is seriously so tasty. I think anyone can enjoy it.

eh this shit is so bland.

my favourite

$6 for a six pack of tall boys where u at

My favorite at the moment

>having 1 single 'beer you drink'
Fucking boomers.

that’s a good one
try the ugly baby next

>having a favorite thing is dumb

I don't drink often, but this is a pretty tasty local beer.

Why would I have any one beer that I drink on the regular? I constantly mix it up, look for new beers to try and so on... last one I requested my girlfriend to get for me while she was abroad was pic related

Last beer that was a 10/10 for me was a Westvleteren 12 that one of my employers got on the grey market and gifted among other beers at christmas

warm piss

marvel fag

I love me some sours, oud bruins, lambics, geuzes, flemish red ales etc but cannot get over the cloying balsamic flavor that duchesse has... it would be fantastic if that was toned down significantly imo, as it currently stands that is too much of an off flavor for me

weeb or japanese

sapporo is the best japanese lager

Welcome to alcoholism. Once you pick a favorite thats what you stick with, its the only thing that really hits the spot.

23 yr old community college student, takes 3 classes a semester

enjoys the taste of dish water

weebs

I think I had this. Its only available in MN right? It was ok. I'd tag you as a minnesota redneck, the kind that hunts and fishes but still votes democrat.

fuck you texas

not an alcoholic just thinks 40s are cool

I don't drink beer. I might have an appletini or a glass of barefoot pink riesling now and then. I would drink beer if they made pic related into a beer like they did for cha >.

>welcome to alcoholism

Um, I usually have one or two beers a night - usually a combination of something I've never had before and then one of my go to's - then I drink around half a handle of vodka, and I always drink the same kind of vodka out of the same mug because I'm an alcoholic.

In my country (Argentina) all of these beers you post are pricey as fuck and very difficult to get. We mostly drink shitty beer in 1lt returnable bottle, it sucks.

Why do japanese beers taste and smell like red stripe but cost 3 times the price? do they brew with the same adjuncts?

Hi furry

drink Argentinian wine. The good malbecs are pretty pricey where I live but are cheaper in Argentina.
Make the best of what's on your doorstep. Steak and red wine, son

Same with Japanese whiskey. It all tastes like The Famous Grouse or something but weebs think it's the second coming.

Yeah, I drink wine pretty frequently, you can get a pretty good wine for 6 dollars or so. Spend 15 and you have 750cc high quality wine.
Although I buy 5lt of regular, not shitty not really good Malbec for like 10 dollars. It's good for daily drinking.

Here I go.

I really liked this, I don't "drink" this usually tho.

>Expat sex tourist or mindless bogan who drank Tiger until he was blind drunk in South East Asia.

Close
USPACFLT

Many japanese whiskeys just taste like standard scotch, some of the less high end ones like nikka from the barrel or coffey grain definitely have a distinctive somewhat exotic taste

i wish i could enjoy steel reserve cause it's so cheap and high abv but it's barely drinkable. i taste so much weird saltiness/metallic flavor. it's like a standard lager but aged with dirty pennies and brewed with ocean water

i really dislike most ipas but i just love this shit

victory brewing's golden monkey

Disturbingly accurate.

>Tries to buy into delinquent youth culture but is actually reasonably affable and decently well-off.
You caught me desu.

Lone Star will always be my beer of choice.

A half a handle? Don't you feel disgusting the next morning?

>Texas
>huge hat and micropenis
Checks out

my go to is torpedo, but if its available, always delirium tremens

Absolutely best in thread

A 4-pack is $8-10 and gets a nice buzz going.

Really? It's just an overpriced mediocre ipa. Better than most West coast ipas but only because it has a slight sense of balance

FellowMinnesotan/10, but I'm more for the Schells

Honestly the rum finish is their only good beer.

>a nice buzz going
>48oz of 9% alcohol
>nice buzz

are you fat or something

sorry i judged your choice of words instead of the beer. good beer pick.

Place in Virginia had these for $3.49 a 6 pack for quite a long time

Homebrew Imperial IPA

this is best desu
スーパードライもいいけどw

for me it's pizzabeer

I probably always feel disgusting but am just used to it. I also immediately start the day with a tall glass of ice cold sparkling water and start drinking vodka pretty much immediately.

Sculpin is okay, but is overrated as fuck and tends to be overpriced. There are plenty of better West Coast IPAs.