Ck is PBJ lunch, candy, or desert?

ck is PBJ lunch, candy, or desert?

For me, it's breakfast.

anything is breakfast if you eat it in the morning and it's your first meal of the day

Great lunch. Take some sour cream and onion chips and put them inside the sandwich.

zebra cake and a pepsi for me then
good breakfast, feel the acid in my stomach already

>Candy
Who the hell thinks this?

every non american

Definitely a desert

I'm not a burger and i either eat them as a dessert or for breakfast.

dessert

in every sense

If it’s made with natural peanut butter, no sugar added jam, and whole wheat or multigrain bread, it’s lunch. Anything else is candy.

>ruining a PBJ in an attempt to make it "healthy"

It's a sandwich.

>thinking something is ruined if it isn’t loaded with sugar
It’s not a fucking cookie. Stop being fat.

It's not about the sugar. All natural peanut butter is usually shit and whole grain bread is How To Ruin a PBJ 101

>i-it's not about the sugar!
>it's about using peanut butter with no added sugar and bread that tastes like anything other than sugar!

it is a snack

Look at you, you fucking up your own ass holier than thou piece of shit
get the fuck out of here

lunch if you he many

dessert if you have it after lunch

candy never

So in other words you have the pallet of a child

I just don't want to eat the food equivalent of plywood.

I had some yougurt and cherry vanilla Pepsi last night before bed. WTF was I thinking?

Natural peanut butter is good. You just eat so much sugar in your diet that your pallet is fucked up

>takes the time to google pallet, save an image and attach it to his post
Was it autism?

It is a vegetable. The peanut butter is made from peanuts, and the bread is made from wheat. Both of which are vegetables. The jelly is made out of some fruit like strawberry or banana, but that is only 1 part of it.

2 parts vegetable > 1 part fruit.

But it doesn't matter, vegetables and fruits are good for you.

It's more like a snack

It's a non specific light meal substitute or snack, can be eaten at any time of day

It's a shame that this is all carbs ;_;

You're a shame to your parents.

It tastes like peanuts and raspberries. What’s wrong with that? Are you one of those people who needs to cover every food in ketchup or some other sugary sauce?
>took the time
All of 8 seconds? You have time to read an entire thread and reply to my post but you don’t have 8 seconds to google search and save an image?