Working at Chik-Fil-A

What's it like? I live in a generally small city, but I imagine it's going to be packed everyday, is that the case? Also I know they are super religious, will I get fired if I accidentally say the lord's name in vain? Again, with them being super religious do they treat you better, or is it literally just completely dependent on the store manager? And I know you get sunday's off, but what happens if I want 2 weekdays in a row off?

>interested in working at an establishment
>have questions that can only be answered by an employee of said establishment
>go to Veeky Forums to ask the questions
I get that you suffer from raging autism, but here's a tip: try calling a chick-fil-a and asking some cuntflap that works there.
Pro tip: You can call one in another city/state/country and ask your idiot questions, that way when you saunter down to fill out an application you don't have to worry about them judging you.

I worked at Chic-Fil-A for 3 years until they found out I was agnostic and they fired me.

Don't work at a fast food place, period. Absolutely no reason to be a pleb.

Are you fucking stupid? No one that works somewhere is going to pick up the phone and take company time to tell you everything wrong with the place. That's why you go on the internet and ask people who have worked there.

I'm going through college and it's the only place within 10 miles that's hiring. I need a way to pay for rent and food.

No one cares, faggot.

Go back to your shoplifting thread you angry moron.

it's a fast food job where you're expected to treat customers better than average, but you're also paid better than many not-fast-food jobs

I just looked up the pay in my state, looks to be min wage or like a few cents higher if you cook. And only more money if you are a manager. Shift manager makes 11.32 and I got that at my last job working in a fresh market bakery packaging bread.

just show them how much you want it and stand up tall they want social people

I'm not asking how to get hired. I just want to hear about stories from this place, whether I can keep looking or decide on this.

>expecting the elites of Veeky Forums to stoop so low as to work at chick-fil-a
I mean c'mon, that's what neetbux are for.
>expecting to get dozens of genuine replies, from Veeky Forums, with which to create a database to help prepare for working at chick-fil-a
bwahahaha

So which is it, are they elite or loser neets that shitpost on a website made by a 15 year old all day?

yes

i love eating there

You probably thought you were so fucking smart when you wrote that post.

I worked at Chic-Fil-A for 3 years until they found out I hit on the male drive-thru person and they fired me. I swear he looked and smelled like a chick.

Dude it's a minimum wage food service job. You will get paid shit, your work will be mind numbingly repetitive and boring, a lot of your coworkers will be borderline retarded, etc. Pretty standard stuff. If you really needed a job you wouldn't be asking these questions.

really?

Go to college in a relevant town then, not somewhere that literally the only job is at fucking chick fil a, i would be ashamed to work there even at high school age let alone being a college student

:^)

As long as you're willing to sign an affidavit that you're an evangelical christian homophobe, you should get the "job." To seal the deal you probably should offer to tithe 10% of your income to gay torture conversion camps.

>What's it like?
No idea but in my town they put a sign out front saying they start you at $13/h

With restaurants the main thing that makes it a great or horrible experience is management, and chick-fil-a has the least problems there as far as fast food is concerned. The only downside is the Christian atmosphere. I'd imagine they're not all that way but the one I worked at was and it was annoying af, you miss the traditional service industry staples of drinking, drugs, shit talking and volatile tempers. But I think it's still a good choice because again you won't get stuck dealing with a fucked store with incompetent mgmt.

>tfw fired for being gay
>Manager gets away with shoving chicken bones up his arse