My ex-gf gave me a handful of portabella mushrooms from her organic garden...

My ex-gf gave me a handful of portabella mushrooms from her organic garden. What are some good recipes for portabella mushrooms?

Watch out op, she must not be very good at growing mushrooms or identifying their prints because that mushroom makes cyanide gas.

Portabella mushrooms melt from wendy's

She's trying to kill you.

A mushroom burger melt does sound good

it's a death cap..
those bait thread needs to go. the user behind it too.

Uhm, OP why is your ex giving you shit? I'd be careful. Other than that, portebella mushrooms go decent on burgers with cheese (preferably Monterey Jack or Swiss) with some sauteed onions or bell peppers.

I'm a mycologist and you're being trolled by the other anons. Death cap mushrooms don't have the iconic top holes like the portobella do.
Those would go great in a soup or a stew, or simply as a side dish (grilled in butter) with a steak.

>My ex-gf gave me a handful of poisonous mushrooms

Eat them raw. You may have a great trip before you wind up in the ER.

Doesn't look like portebella to me m8, wouldn't even touch it, exfag

This. We get it hahaha user is asking us for cooking advice... but the ingredients are POISONOUS whoa how wacky!

underage massive fagguette detected. so massive in fact, it creates a space time continuum of massive faggotry

I've never had a mushroom melt from wendys, is there a recipe for it I can make at home?

We're still friends, I gave her a dozen chicken eggs from my coop in return. I am thinking about making a mushroom melt burger. Not a big fan of bell peppers but sauteed onions sound delicious. Thank you.
I googled them when she gave them to me and it said they're portabella mushrooms.
I think I'm going to use them to make a mushroom melt burger. I might have enough to make some mushroom soup later this week, thanks for the idea.

>fagguette
The fact you used this word proves beyond a shadow of a doubt your homosexuality.

Get some more varieties and make a mushroom terrine.

>No seriously guys this is a real topic I'm being super serious btw I'm gonna conveniently ignore those posts pointing out how bullshit this topic is
I just don't see the point, OP.

Nope, nothing strange about growing mushrooms in February, nothing at all.

>samefagging this hard
Just give it up, your b8 is terrible.

>not calling them white button mushrooms so it was a bit more believable.

N00b.

i said that because i'm french. fagguette. who cares anyway if i like to blow fat cocks uh ?

If I were you I would make some Japanese mushroom soup. It's very simple to make and it's very tasty.
All you need is chicken broth, garlic, pepper, lemon juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and of course your mushrooms.

Why do you shit up an American website? Fuck off.

>american website
my, my .. the retardation here just hit a new height.

Veeky Forums was founded in America, by an American. The rules are based on American law and not third world Sharia law like in France.

>muh freedom

my my... the internet itself was created and developed by Americans. You are welcome.