What does Veeky Forums put on their pizza?

what does Veeky Forums put on their pizza?

Black olives, anchovies and fresh tomato slices.

just basil or oregano, or black pepper and olive oil

i keep it as simple as possible

homemade tomato sauce
swiss cheese
mozzarella
parmeggiano
dry cured ham or chorizo
chopped onions
chopped peppers
mushrooms

podesta's walnut pesto

Canadian bacon, ham, pineapple

Those things do not count as toppings. They're seasonings.

sound like a classic greek pizza to me.
the mother of all pizza.

i'm lactose intolerant asshole

Just cheese :)

not our problem really .. you can always leave.

Not my fault you're a genetic mong tainted by Asian genes.
You know the cure though.....

classic here, fresh tomato puree, olive oil, salt & pepper and fresh mozzarella. cooked on a stone at 300° Celsius then add fresh basil on top.

Black olives, anchovies, fresh tomato slices.

Pepperoni, jalapeños, pineapple.

>my nigga

Pepperoni and jalapeno

Canadian bacon and pineapple on one, Italian sausage, green bell pepper, and olives on another.

Sauce
Green olives with pimiento
Thinly sliced onion
Thinly sliced Roma tomato
Pepperoni
Lots of parmesan cheese

Walnuts, onion, apple slices. Unironically

Anchovies
Parmesan
Spinach
Mushrooms

extra sauce easy on the cheese and whatever topping I feel like mostly sausage

Veeky Forums....I have to confess something.
I hate pizza.
I've hated it my whole life.
I never saw the appeal, not as a child, and not now as an adult.
Just looking at it makes me feel uneasy and sick, I think it'd the sauce that does it. I can stand the crust, even a few pickings of ham, but something about the sauce base completely revolts me.
The only slice I've been able to keep down was some Artisinal woodfire shit that was super thin, and even then I could barely stomach it.
What's wrong with me?
My repulsion of this food has cost me so much. I've lost respect from my peers, I've been a killjoy at parties and an annoyance when ordering food. It's ruined my reputation and my relationships.
Why do you like food? How can you like this food?
These days I barely even hate it for the taste anymore, but for the things it has ruined for me. It taunts me, it haunts me, and I can't keep it up anymore.

Pepperoni and sometimes I'll include italian sausage

Why is American pizza floppy?

Look into the possibility that you were molested and abused at a young age and a pizza was somehow involved. Literally nothing else could explain such an innate revulsion for god's food.

Pepperoni and siracha

marinated white anchovies + bocconcini and chilli and oregano = the greatest pizza you'll ever eat, if you're into them little fishies

because the crust is more bread like, less like a cracker, and then it is weighed down by sauce and cheese

Sausage and pineapple master race

I don't eat pizza.
>tfw coeliac

pepperoni and green peppers

disappointment

>misspells pedosta

Prosciutto, pancetta, capocollo, salami, pepperoni, anchovies, mushrooms, onions, spinach, tomato, spicy peepers.

Sausage and mushroom whenever possible.

Living in Asia is sadness, they do terrible things to pizza here. For example topping it with mayonnaise and shaved fish flakes, as in the stuff normal people dump into an aquarium.

Pepperoni and Mushrooms

Why do live in chinkland?

I can never decide between the garlic white sauce and the Alfredo sauce from Domino's

Tuna and red onion

Salami and onion

Prosciutto and ricotta or fresh mozzarella

Salami slices, grated cheddar cheese, hot tomato sauce, a bell pepper and a few olives.

Degeneracy.

and cooking breaks down lactose proteins, making it so an actual lactose intorarant person would be fine. are you sure you are not just allergic to dairy?

It makes me sad to know that you will die alone, but comforted to know that lesser beings do die out.

jalapeños and pineapple

>lactose proteins
wtf am i reading

Pepperoni and jalapeno

Con't
So Mischa came to me with bare buttocks, and rubbed against me in the bed. And I say to Mischa, do not arousal me if you are not ready for the consequence. Mischa say it is okay. I grab Mischa butt and massage it, and slowly rub my penis in the crack. I had no lube, but of luck I had some salted fish in oil. I tried to get as much oil without the fish and rub Mischa brown hole with. It seemed like enough, but Mischa still winced when I thrust into butt.

last time i had avocado,honeyroasted walnuts,chimichurri marinated chicken, chili and black pepper. shit was SO cash

Ham, pineapple, jalapenos

Alternatively; Buffalo chicken

Sausage and pepp sometimes sausage and onion

basil and olives maybe mushroom