Mexican restaurant

>Mexican restaurant
>only hires Mexicans

can I apply then sue for discrimination when I don't get hired?

You could. There is a legal precedent because that one homo did it against Hooters. You want to be that guy though?

Do you speak spanish fluently? If yes then you might have a legitimate case, otherwise your case will be thrown out because you obviously don't meet the job requirements.

You'd have to at least get to the interview phase.
If what you say is true, you wouldn't have a chance unless you filed under a false last name.

What is your name and race op?

Only if they say why they didn't hire you, or you can find evidence for the reason they didn't hire you.

Otherwise, they can jsut say "you weren't qualified".

I mean sure you can, if they directly said "sorry you're not Mexican" or something. And even then, good luck actually suing them.
Yeah, this. One of my friends applied to Victoria's Secret trying the same tactic and was just told that there were other more qualified people.

burrito
chimichanga
enchiladas

yeah I speak enough Spanish

no this type of suit only applies to companies that are forced to follow anti discrimination policies and these companies have to be large I think more than 500 total employees, in a right to work state you can be hired or fired for any reason at all so overall no I do not think you could successfully sue this restaurant

Why do you want to work there specifically? I'm Mexican and I can tell you that business owners and mexicans in general enjoy interpersonal connections with everyone, from their supplier of products to the guy who cleans the bathrooms. So perhaps you can take advantage of that and familiarize with our culture, or at least prove to them in some way that you would be a good fit for their business. Mexicans value people who are willing to do work without complaining, happy people, family oriented individuals, and people in general who have a strong desire to work to provide for someone.

So bring up any of those casually without forcing it too much, you shouldn't have problems being accepted by them if you show values that you share with them, there's a disconnect between mexicans and other cultures because we often perceive them as detached emotionally from our work environment or social circles.

They only hire relatives as a way to legally immigrate to the US, good luck.

Damn, your worldview is the same as the alt-right christian fascists who have been brainwashed into believing mex are satan incarnate. Don't try to bring reality into the argument, too many heads will implode.

When I go to a Mexican or a Chinese restaurant, I want at least the illusion that I am getting authentic cuisine from that culture. Seeing white people working at these restaurants destroys the illusion of authenticity.

>Damn, your worldview is the same as any other civilization that hasn't come into contact with jewish subversion propaganda tactics and isn't currently being targeted to be genocided
ftfy, no need to thank me.

based

sorry this is America. my need to pay rent comes before your fetish for seeing chinks make chink food. same reason why we have ugly male flight attendants

They don't have to give you a reason for not hiring you, and even if they do, they can just lie.

>local chinese place has a sign that says they're hiring but it is only written in spanish
>the same place doesn't accept credit cards and is generally very shady
They're almost certainly hiring spics so they can pay them below minimum wage.

Samefag assblasted alt-righter.

Even if not same may as well be.

>suing a Mexican
You need citizenship to be sued. Just tip ICE about them.

Police state cuck!

Can someone post that gross Mexican food stand webm

was offered a job at VS while shopping there, they do hire men for what it’s worth

if you can prove they didn't hire you because you are not mexican, maybe, depending on your state
the question is, how much do you want to spend on lawyer fees and how much do you expect to get in the judgment
hint: just find another place of employment

oh and then you have to show how you've been damaged by not being hired by them. like, assigning an actual quantifiable amount of money to it. which will probably be the amount of wages lost in the time it takes to find another job in the restaurant business, i.e. 3 days,
so it looks like you'll stand to win about 100 bucks,
plan on paying your lawyer 10,000+ (that's probably a minimum)
so you stand to lose 9900 dollars or so.
great job OP