What is your go to takeaway food when drunk Veeky Forums?

What is your go to takeaway food when drunk Veeky Forums?

Mine is a lamb doner kebab from the chippy

my #1 drunk food is more vodka. if that is not available i'll order a pizza with retarded-ass toppings that i regret in the morning

Crab legs, really makes the drive home exciting!

Ugh women are so trashy

Getting drunk is beneath me.

Fuck off, Veeky Forums is majority female

London girls are utter garbage.

it happens in all uk city centres m8

I love that you just KNOW this is in England

Fuck takeout. Ill just make a shitty frozen pizza when i get home.

>britbongistanis

>dat pic
oink oink

Lol. Only boards that have even 20% females are /cgl/ and /adv/.

Well yeah the women are ugly and trashy usually it's only one or the other like in the US our trashy girls are attractive at least and in Germany they are the same either ugly or trashy not both yet UK women get away with so much and are supported by the state to such an extent they literally don't try ever at being decent human beings.

what sort of toppings fill you with regret in the morning?

Holy fuck, the absolute state of Anglo women
>implying there are girls on the internet

I don't do drunk takeaway, I drunk "cook" take some frozen burritos nuke till defrosted, then fry till hot and crispy. somehow I've never started a fire

well my most recent prize was an extra large thin crust, well done, easy on the sauce, with grilled chicken, bacon and mushrooms. for some reason i ordered triple servings of bacon and mushrooms so the shit was just piled on top into a soggy oversalted disaster. overall it was pretty bad, i ate it.

I can see how that would sound appealing when your pissed.

My last drunk takeout was lamb doner meat in calzone, wasn't as good as i'd hoped and did regret it in the morning.

Kebab in pita bread, with french fries and jalapenos on top.

Or a burger, it really just depends what part of town I'm in.

what are your options around town? My kebab place only serves shitty slices of jalepenos rather than putting the big long ones on top.

Best food to get is usually Kebab since all the grease helps solve any chance of a hangover.

This is implying I want to eat at any of those takeaways. Outside of chinese takeaways, Paki takeaways always seem to have some fucking problem with there food, chips either being cardboard or anything chicken related being utter shit.

Could be in Wales, Chester, London and the chinese places are great while Paki places are shit.

It's mostly just kebab shops here, but there's two burger shops that sell "gourmet" burgers that's open untill 3 so If I'm around any of them I usually go there instead of getting a kebab.

I'm in Oslo, Norway btw.

thats cool, are the kebabs wrapped in norway or are they open faced like the ones in the UK?

Damn you OP, now I fancy McDs

I don't have a drunk food. Too much drinking kills my appetite.

Pic related is how they're usually served, and how I prefer them but rolled ones are also quite common.

I've never seen so many unattractive women, like this.

Where do you live? Its pretty much standard on a weekend in the UK

thats cool, kind of like a kebab burger.

"Makkaraperunat" or "potatoes & sausages", it's sort of a staple to get that here in Finland with "all spices" aka drowned in shitty ketchup, mustard and cucumber salad.

Well not all spices, gotta leave some for the others too KJEH RÄH!!!!!!!! ;'DDD

Damn. Love her legs. Would love to much on that sweet drunk pussy

Very good.

Most decent shops fill it to the absolute brim though so it's not really possible to eat like a burger, you pretty much have to eat the filling with a fork and then eat the delicious juice and grease soaked bread last.

States

It's bad so are you op

why do pictures like this exist. is it a concious effort

is it just regular shitty ketchup?

honestly doesn't look that bad, then again I'm biased af as a fellow nordic from Denmark we have a similar thing going on

polsemix basically the same stuff minus the mustard and with a curry ketchup instead of regular ketchup, I don't care what people say when you're drunk off your ass this is good shit

its just the normal nightlife in the UK, thats why the pictures exist. Happens every weekend.

looks nice, is that onion on the top?

You spelled munch wrong

Christ, bong women are so fucking disgusting.

Regular shitty ketchup, it's pretty much just meant as something to pick up after you've been kicked out of the bar and are drunk on your way home to drown your sorrows in.
Not like the sausage is any good either, probably has like 5% meat at most.
>I don't care what people say when you're drunk off your ass this is good shit
Amen.
>that onion on the top?
Probably, some places have it some dont.

7 11 hotdogs. It’s the only thing open that late at night, unless I want to hire a cab to drive me through McDonald’s, which I don’t. I usually don’t get hungry until 3am

>lamb

/slagposting/ hours

what's wrong with a lamb doner?

>itt: basement dwelling 56%ers bitch about the attractiveness of bong sluts who would reject even them.

Holy crap. After seeing these pics you guys have lost your right to mock America.

They aren't that bad lad

threads like these make me so fucking thankful I don't live in Europe holy kek.

Girls in the pics are British, not European

This thread is like a car wreck, I can't look away.

I honestly think the most unattractive part of these pictures are that almost all the women are generally dressed in the most uninspired uniform bullshit. Its more or less just generally accepted slut wear with high heels.

That's great, Clive. I can't be fucked enough to care though desu.

56%

Can confirm we have benches like that in Cardiff.

I deliberately avoid going out for drinks on Fridays and Saturdays. Luckily Tinder here is just a conveyor belt, even if you have standards.

Saw a bin covered by a mound of kebab trays like a mountain in Cardiff before

It's not that the women in the pics look that bad but you can tell they don't take care of themselves, drunk wat too much and then eat shitty food on the ground like animals this gets a pass because they are eating like fucking civilized people here

Kek

/vp/ too, I think.

Fried rice or some 2 McDoubles and 2 Spicy McChickens if I go to McDonalds. If the store is still open, I get a couple Totinos party pizzas and load them up with extra cheese and sausage.

I live in San Diego so I usually get a California burrito. The place near my uni wraps it in a quesadilla instead of a tortilla. Perfect for a late night inebriated meal

Im starting to see the appeal of 21+ drinking laws. 18-21 year olds are fucking retarded drunks.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BONGISTAN WOMEN!?

If I'm at home and too drunk to cook a proper meal I'll microwave a frozen pie.

If I'm out being drunk in public it's hard to go wrong with a kebab.

Savoy crackers and lots of water.

I think they are just class a whores. you will see that most places in the western world, and abroad

We also like to eat that in our ground moving firms sauna evening

T. pete

I like ya fork

Are these what they call "slags"?

Is the average British woman generally this misshapen?

It's like their whole genetic plan was to explore other areas of the world to mix the ugly out of them

Gross

I woudn't put my dick on any of those girls desu.

Mustafas Gemüse Kebap in Berlin was the best damn drunk food I've ever had.

Reminds me of Germany's currywurst

I went there a few times, usually when it was raining so there wouldn't be a huge ass line. I agree, best doner I've ever had

The girl in the middle isn't bad looking at all. I'd say she is actually very pretty. Of course the fact that she is eating a disgusting fast food burger or something while squatting down in a filth covered gutter kinda knocks a few attractiveness points away.

sluts do this in major USA cities too, the only difference is that they don't litter as much. what city or country do you live in that you don't have degen behavior?

most likely they got molested as teen girls by muzzies and pakis, so they got broken in early and became turbo-sluts, to such an insane degree that it disgusts anyone who isn't british. the ukfags are already used to this so they will reply "meh this is typical fri/sat night out in any UK city so you are the ones who are puritans".

for me, i've lived in LA and SD college towns all my life and have never seen UK-level of slutbaggery. girls at least sit at tables and throw their trash into bins.

Pic related is the only one I've ever had. Was passing through on vacation (Amerifat) and I so much wish we had one comparable here.
The roasted potatoes were a tasty, unique addition. I got mine with all three (or was it two?) sauces btw.

Oh and the way the bread is golden brown almost like it is lightly fried absolutely sets it apart from other shops just using plain pita.

>ve lived in LA and SD college towns all my life and have never seen UK-level of slutbaggery.

This, I drank a lot during college, and met a ton of slutty girls and none of them were as trashy as bong women, they have no decency at all.

I do not get drunk and I do not eat takeaway because I respect my body and prefer quality food.

Theres a a reaonsably cheap pizza place right around the corner from me, which is open until 3am on weekends, so usually there. Other options include the lebanese place near me, usually get a nice falafell pita (or plate if im hungry) or the vegetarian burrito spot by my friends house.

mcdonalds or pizza

Northeast American here, we had a "drunk bus" in college that would take us downtown. Most of the drunk women would squat and pee in the bushes where the bus let off lol. Probably the biggest case of drunken degenerate behavior I've seen, excluding outlier cases that don't really represent our "normal" drunk.

>cherry picked images of people being degenerates
i think we should just ban alcohol all together frankly

Women were a mistake.

point=proven

>not cooking with wine
Sacre Bleu!

Saudi Arabia

Any sort of spicy curry or pizza is amazing when drunk.

Why are Britbong chicks so disgusting? Why would you sit on the nasty pissed on sidewalk when you could sit on the that stoop, like her fat girlfriend?

Look who didn't pay attention in biology. She's rubbing her musk glands on the most highly scented area.

they also eat like pigs.

She imagined she's edgy.

>trash EVERYWHERE

and look at all that litter!

>>trash EVERYWHERE
>and look at all that litter!

I know, if it wasn't for the white people, I'd would have guessed it was a Detroit ghetto?

Don't the Bongs have garbage cans?

>I know, if it wasn't for the white people, I'd would have guessed it was a Detroit ghetto?
Detroit is gentrifying. there's wypipo everywhere now because it's still dirt cheap and 'real'

I don't think I've ever seen girls here in the states be as trashy as the ones posted ITT. Doesn't mean they aren't mega-degenerate whores, but damn these pictures are a new low and are pretty depressing.

BINGE DRINK
BINGE EAT
BINGE LIFE

Good times