What are some tasty hot drinks that I can do every day? I hate tea and don't like how coffee affects me...

What are some tasty hot drinks that I can do every day? I hate tea and don't like how coffee affects me, so I need something else

Hmm that's tough. Sometimes when I'm sick I boil ginger and then add honey to it. Tastes really good. But maybe that's basically a tea.

have you tried other teas, like redbush, chamomile or nettle? i really like nettle tea, but redbush is nice too. none have caffeine in them.
or you could go for something like Horlicks which is a hot malted milk drink.
and if you're feeling adventurous, why not try Bovril?

Cocoa?
I'm pulling out of my ass but i'd wager good quality stuff isn't probably that unhealthy at all ie dont buy some shit with shit-ton of added sugar and other crap in it.

>I hate tea
Try some tea that isn't bagged dust swept up off of the floor somewhere in Pakistan.

There's hot cocoa but that's sugary.

hot chocolate with mini marshmallows for your baby palate you fucking child

This. Experiment with some herbal teas. I got into herbal tea recently when I moved overseas for work. Weed is to expensive and illegal here so I switched to drinking tea of various herbs I buy off of Amazon.

>Experiment with some herbal teas.
Fuck no, start with real tea. Full leaf.

>doesn’t like tea
The Brits and the Chinese fought a fucking war over tea. No one doesn’t like tea.

>Fuck no, start with real tea. Full leaf.
>OP hates tea
are you really this dumb?

See: It's like saying you "hate coffee" when you've only ever had instant.

no it isn't
>Try some tea that isn't bagged dust swept up off of the floor somewhere in Pakistan
you're just assuming OP hasn't already tried quality tea

>you're just assuming OP hasn't already tried quality tea
I have no reason to assume otherwise, everyone who dismisses tea has only ever had shitty bagged tea.

wow, you are edgy af lad

>I hate tea
Yeah, just like others said, you should try a wider variety of at least decent quality stuff. I drink tea daily, but I don't care for chai, oolong, and I don't remember liking macha. But just about anything else I'll drink.

There are numerous sources for whole leaf teas in variety packs. It couldn't hurt to try something new. As far as other hot drinks, try decaffinated coffee; it won't get you all wired, and if you like the taste without mostly milk and sugar, its not a bad alternative. But if you're simply looking for something hot to warm you up, theres nothing wrong with hot water.

I used to enjoy warm milk, warm soda, and still like high quality hot chocolate. The problem with this is its easily 300 calories per drink. An extra 300+ calories a day as a treat isn't good.

microwaved ginger ale
microwaved apple cider
microwaved milk

He has a point, majority of first time tea drinkers are tards who leave their bags in the water for 10 minutes for more flavour or in some cases add 4 bags for added flavour. But desu, tea to me is ass either way. I dont care for it, but i do love the creamier teas like chai or cammimle
try some creamier teas or teas made to be mixed with milk, its a bit like an adult hot chocolate. Other wise could go for hot cider like apple or even pear. I have no idea how to make any of the things I said no1 has bothered posting recpies, but i saw a chocolate milk variations from a whole bk

>creamier teas like chai
Chai is just tea. They're the exact same word.
It's like saying you prefer to-may-toes over to-mah-toes.

Try making bone broth, it heals your gut and keeps your skin and hair healthy, plus it's tasty af and helps keep your energy levels up naturally.

i love your insight, correcting a ignorant man without providing a further example or even another direction is just being pompus. I already told you i know dick to ass about tea, so why the fuck would i bother with symantics.

It's pretty dang obvious if you're not retarded.
Tea, chai, te, chay, cha, et cetera are all transliterations of the original Chinese, 茶
"creaminess" is a property of cream, i.e. the milk added to the tea.

Your own picture provides another clue: "formerly Indian spiced chai"
Chai is the transliteration of 茶 preferred in India, and one particular preparation of 茶 in India involves milk and plenty of spices.
Spice in India is called masala, ipso facto spiced tea is masala chai

Ask for just "chai" in India and they will give you an unsweetened, unspiced cup of tea.

Steamers are just steamed milk with flavoring you can get at most coffee shops, also soups with light chunks or just straight broth make a great hot drink, apple cider which you can just get apple juice and just add cinnamon to it, hot water with lemon.

you can do hot semen at least every day, usually multiple times

That was opium bruh.

Warm lemonade is nice. When I was a kid I used to like Bovril in warm water as a drink.

Britain was exporting all of its silver to China to buy tea. And porcelain. And silk. But mostly tea.
Britain did not like exporting all of its silver, they had just spent a lot of it conquering India.
Britain used its new territory in India to grow opium and export it to China instead of silver.
China did not like having its citizenry hooked on opium, so they told Britain to fuck off.
Britain did not like being told to fuck off, so they went to war.

They are called the Opium Wars but the opium wouldn't have been there in the first place if Britain didn't want any tea.

Get some loose chamomile. God tier with a little honey.

Tea is great faggot, you should try your bull's seamen, served hot accompanied by a bullet to the head.

Thankfully we've started a war that's more about opium now.

Is there a good source for red tea? I don't know much about it. I got a good batch back when I lived in MN and I haven't been able to find anything that wasn't peach-laced piss-water since.

You'll have to be more specific.

Red tea can mean herbal tisane from reddish plants (e.g. rooibos, hibiscus) or black tea from China.

Grated ginger in boiling water with honey and lemon juice. It’s also great when you’re sick.

> I dont care for it
For green tea, get some good quality Dragon Well (Longjing) and steep 4g in just-hot (not boiling) water for 10 seconds, then strain and drink. That's how you enjoy green tea. If you don't like that, then fine, you don't like green tea, but I think most people who think they've tried and disliked green tea just haven't made a proper cup of tea.
>but i do love the creamier teas like chai
You may like black tea itself. While green tea tastes fresh and grassy, black tea is usually more sweet-tasting like chocolate and caramel.

Rooibos? Some form of African tea that turns out very red.

I don't know, I honestly trusted someone and ingested something from someone I knew. I haven't been able to find anything else like it, and I've been looking for five years. Then again, I haven't taken any trips to Ethiopia.

>Some form of African tea that turns out very red.
Almost certainly rooibos, then. It's a bush from South Africa.

hot mulled cider. though it's better as a fall drink, when all the cider mills are open.

which likely don't exist where you're from.

The best hot drinks are all Latin American.

Yerba mate, coca leaf tea, atole/champurrado.

what do you drink?

Bit of mugwort and yarrow lately. Sometimes I put some green tea, lemon, ginger or honey in it for flavour. Just go to Smokeableherbs.com or Erowid, look up some herbs and their effects, pick a few you like and go for it. Some taste bitter and are better for smoking or infusing into alcohol; like wormwood.

Some herbs and their effects off the top of my head
>Mugwort
Relaxing, daydreamy, tiredness gone, vivid peaceful and prophetic dreams, improved dream recollection
>Yarrow
clearness of thought, social inhibitions reduced, vision "enhancement", euphoria, "zen" state of mind
>Damiana
Calming, body tingling and relaxing. Natural aphrodisiac. Friend of mine gives it to his wife and she goes sex crazy.
Heard good things about Marihuanilla, Blue lotus flower and Skullcap but haven't tried those yet.

>Yerba mate
En joy your throat cancer.

To add. Mugwort is used in making traditional Japanese confectionery like rice cakes and such. Roman soldiers used to also put it under their feet and it would relieve pains in their feet. Also if you put a pouch of Mugwort under your pillow at night your dreams really kick up a notch. Really prophetic, colorful, trippy awesome dreams.

do you actually notice these effects?

Yea if you drink enough of it. It's nowhere as strong as weed, but as an alternative to either it or alcohol it's nice. I've yet to try any sleepy-time herbs or herbal teas but a coworker who's a herbal tea nerd reckons they're pretty good too.

Try more tea

It does none of those things.

>black tea is sweet tasting
u wot?

i don't know about the US, but in the UK you can buy rooibos (redbush) in every store, big or small.
it's become really popular in the last ten years.
if you can find Honeybush, don't pass it up.
it's a relative of Redbush, but with a much sweeter natural flavour.
but it is quite rare, i've only seen one brand in the UK and that's only sold in places like Whole Foods.

The causality there is temperature, not anything in the yerba plant itself. Hot English breakfast tea is similarly carcinogenic.

It's not sugar-sweet but the flavor of black tea is usually more in the ballpark of chocolates, caramel, dark fruits, etc.