Rate dinner

best I've ever seen/just kidding

I love these threads.

Looks good

Gets my approval

nigger/10
like me some hot fries though

Just got off my shift at Walmart: The Meal

sometimes i try to come up with a mental image of what the person who would eat these frozen tv dinners unironically looks like and it makes me terribly sad. As such it always bums me out when i see featureman on youtube trying to remix these. Try harder m8, pls

Good to see you're drinking a different 40.

> (OP)
>nigger/10
>like me some hot fries though
This 100%

Everyone please take not that the 40 is already drained. Round two, baby!

How long until /round 3/?

St. Ides + Hot Fries alone? 7.5/10.

That weird tray of mysterious compartments? 2/10.

Rate mine

looks comfy

Watery and needs salt/10

>pan full of leeks
No gf confirmed.

sad/10

how so?

Is that a military recruitment display in the walmart break room? Wow that is a glaring sign that your job and life are shit that the military thinks you are so miserable where you are that you might choose getting shot at by illiterates in a desert over one more fucking day in this place.

That's what we're talking about when we say "flyover".

I'm out of food and don't want to leave my house please help

I transfer you my power of bravery temporarily, So that you may venture out into this social universe and find yourself some edible goods.

I would unironically go out and join the military tomorrow if I could. Sadly I would need a bunch of waivers.
>depression
>concealed knife charge that I got in high school. Any weapon in school pretty much means instant decline for military
They let mentally ill trannies in the army but because I had a pocket knife on my bookbag in high school I can't join. Shit's fucked.

t. future mass shooter
Hate to tell you, but if the US military rejects you as zionist cannon fodder, walmart or mcdicks is going to be the best you can hope for. Might as well buy an AR15, some body armor and sign up for paintball every 2 weeks to get your chops in shape.

The army sucks. You're better off at Walmart or a place like that. You can work your way up to management pretty fast.

Garbage.

What TV dinner is that?

hungry man

>eat these at work.
>get teased.
>they cost 1,77$ CAD when on sale.

Worth it.

based

Dog ears with a side of old sperm, garden soil, and rotten frog spawn.

Not as good as mine

>corn tortillas
Dude just fuck off with that fuckin goddamn shit I don't care if actual Mexicans eat them and it's a more authentic thing or whatever.
Wheat or flour.

Delicious and nutritious

>wanting to work at wal-mart
or you could get a real job

Pretty sure user's point was that Walmart is better than joining the Army.

TV dinner has BPA right? It's a plastic tray that you heat up in the microwave.

I just ate a few tv dinners that were awful but i still ate them all.
i am unsatisfied and feel regret for all the unnecessary calories i consumed.

True lonliness out of 10

>>concealed knife charge that I got in high school

Thats what you get for being an edgy faggot

i was a huge edgelord in highschool (hot topic clothing and insane clownposse merchandise) and it took me way too long to grow out of it.
i think they really should put more effort into teaching kids how not to be edgelord faggots in middleschool or something.

Show belly pls

mmmm delish