More than 12 million people enjoy the Colonel's freshly cooked chicken every single day

More than 12 million people enjoy the Colonel's freshly cooked chicken every single day.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43140836
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many end up getting the shits?

How many end up with that weird painful sensation on the inside of your cheeks?? Why does this happen?

Stop eating birds

stuck on the toilet as I post. Last thing I ate was a KFC tendy.

birds are assholes they deserve to be eaten

Maybe we should actually become plants, then we can get our fruits feasted on and dispersed back into the wild

no.

made me vomit the only time I tried it.

I heard you can get sick from KFC. Not gonna risk it. Also, I can't help but thinking you would be happier on /b/ my melanin affluent friend.

Eh, you can make up statistics about anything. 78% of people know that.

I don't mind KFC, but for me it's Ezell's Heaven-Sent Fried Chicken

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43140836

Not here we don't

Overwhelming amounts of salt rubbing sensitive cheek flesh?

whens the last time you got "freshly cooked" food at KFC?
every place i have tried in my area has been shit and there is always that huge piece that is super dry in the middle, even though i live in the white part of town.

The last time I went there, and it may be the last time I ever go there, it was so stale I think it was cooked for Obama's first inauguration. This was about three months ago.

13 million

I bet at least a million of those bought it and didn't enjoy it at all.

“Enjoy”

12 millions of plebs that we need to get rid off.

Unless they live in the UK, apparently

My condolences to all the limeys in their darkest hour.
"Any fast food chain that's big enough to deprive entire nations of fried chicken is too big to exist." - Colonel Bernie Sanders.

If you actually are a KFC shill, can you tell corporate to release the hot honey chicken to the mainstream market nationwide already? I actually want to try that.

and none of them in the UK

Does anybody know where I can just buy their gravy in bulk?

I know it's not some secret recipe. It's from Sysco or some shit isn't it? That's all I want.

its a serious problem its been days now

It's actually not bad right out of the cooker. But I mean RIGHT out of the fucking cooker. Not ten or fifteen minutes or something quaint like that. I mean you should have finished it within five minutes of that shit coming up. I only know because I used to work at KFC as a cook when I was in high school and sometimes snagged a few fresh bits out of the fryer on my break. Same goes with those OR fillets. They are incredibly tender and juicy when they're still stupidly hot.

Only twelve million? Multiply that by 2 and that's still less than half the amount f people who prefer Popeye's

Not here they don't. Not this week. Someone made the last mistake they'll ever make in the logistics industry, and forced most of their stores to close due to lack of chicken.

>people

Can't git dat buckit in now.

(yes, I know that was Popeyes)

Every day. Consider the statistic.