Beetus

I've realized I eat fucking horribly and will probably get beetus within a year if I keep this shit up. I don't wanna go full soyboy and lose all my test on some vegan/vegetarian diet, but I do want to eat healthy. What is the cheapest, easiest diet plan I can use to ward off the beetus?

Other urls found in this thread:

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf
diabetes.org/food-and-fitness/food/what-can-i-eat/food-tips/quick-meal-ideas/quick-breakfast-ideas.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meat and potatoes

Just stop eating sugar you dumb fuck

Keto.

Kale and lentils.
One onion a day

Lean meats and other lean animal protein: chicken breast, fish, eggs
Lots of veggies and fruits
Lentils are a great bean to eat

Stop eating oils.

This desu

You’re a fucking retard op.

rei a shit

No meme diets. Whole grains, vegetables, legumes, fish (canned kippers are delicious), lean meats, fruit, and plain yogurt are all your friends. Consider baking your own sweets when you want a treat.

This

Seconding this.

Also dramatically reduce your calories, studies show you can beat diabetes into remission by following low calorie diets and regular excercise.

I was diagnosed about 2 weeks ago and I cut the crap out of my diet, bought smaller plates to reduce my portions and alotted myself around 900 calories a day (you'd be surprised what you can still eat, it's not rabbit food). I've lost 7lbs and I haven't even joined the gym yet.

If you think you might be beetus bound you really need to go to your doctor and get a proper test done to determine if you are diabetic or pre diabetic, they'll be able to advise you better then.

FUCK OFF REIFAG
Veeky Forums IS AN ASUKAFAG WEBSITE

Meta-analysis of every study into the impact of soy on men's hormones:
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf

It found soy has..... no impact whatsoever.

Because it's a fucking bean.

Just cut out the sugar from everything and add at least one extra vegetable to every meal, that's all you need to do to get healthier.

Asuka a shit

Why do you think you're diabetic? I eat candy like a motherfucker all day everyday and have no symptoms or anything.

Anything you actually cook yourself with whole food ingredients... Don't use sugar

All you need to do to not break your pancreas is not have a high fat high carb diet, which you can only get if you live on nothing but fast food and soda.

Eat more lean proteins, eat fewer carbs, and cut out the sugar. A little bit of fat (say, 2 egg yolks worth) per day is fine.

Go keto and eat meat instead of sugar and get cancer instead of the beetus

OR become a vegan

and die of malnutrition. Dam, Darwin. Just fuck my shit up.

YOURE SHIT.

>all these dumb retarded ketofags
Holy shit this thread is cancer.

go to and read the sticky. Go to and read the OP.

A quick rundown:
1) eat a lot of chicken
2) eat a lot of veggies
3) eat your oats
4) drink a lot of water
5) exercise
6) log what you eat on myfitnesspal or a similar site since most people are retarded when it comes to estimating calories

It's as easy as that. It just takes awhile.
Bonus: eating this way is pretty cheap. I spend like $30/week on food as opposed to $75-$100 when I was a fat as fatass eating fast food all the time.

>problem is lots of insulin from carbohydrates
>solution is to eat lots of carbohydrates

Genius.

Dies

>this thread is cancer

>go to Veeky Forums guyz we know wat we talkin bout!!!!

test isn't important, soy doesn't acually affect anything and you can diet without eating any soy whatsoever
go shitpost on Veeky Forums instead

Oats and most veggies dont have high carbs. Potatoes arent the only veggie you know.

W H O L E F O O D S
you gotta cook

Oats are high in carbohydrates. They just digest more slowly than simpler carbohydrates, which reduces insulin resistance.

They're both shit. Misato tha best

Find good deals on meat and eat veggies. Greens are best. Produce is fairly cheap in most of the US.
If you want to eat healthier spend an extra couple bucks on higher quality meat and healthier cooking oils.

Honestly pretty much this. Eat some fruit now and then because you fo need a little sugar.

>Lean meats and other lean animal protein: chicken breast, fish, eggs
Aside from fish i have to disagree. Red meat has more micronutrients and a lot of the fattier cuts like liver are even more nutrient dense.
It isnt always the best idea to take a lack of fat over nutritional needs. Nutrition isnt about avoiding fat.

Veeky Forums is filled with autists who are obsessed with health. There are some retards that buy into memes like keto or (even worse) fasting/water fasting, but there is generally some good general advice there.

Oatmeal and veggies are actually really good for people with the beetus, you unironic brainlet. The American Diabetes Association actually recommends it diabetes.org/food-and-fitness/food/what-can-i-eat/food-tips/quick-meal-ideas/quick-breakfast-ideas.html

>reifag
There should be a mirror next to that garbage can you disgusting failure of a human being

worrying about some small effect on your testosterone when you're about to get beetus is retarded.

Diabetes is not caused by overeating sugar, and is not significantly impacted by eating sugar when compared with other carbohydrates.

Ward off diabetes by keeping your weight low. Control diabetes by losing weight and eating carbs with lower glycemic indexes.