/cat/ Coffee and tobacco general

>state your country
>how you prefer your caffeinated beverage
>smoke yes/no?

Australia, Black or flat white, usually with a winfield

smoking doesn't make you cool

Farkin winny blues cuuuunt

No, but it can make you look cool in certain circumstances. The problem today is that so many public places now require you to huddle in designated smoking areas to have your ciggy, which never looks cool. You just look dependent.

>he thinks sucking on fags looks cool ever
Good goy, keep wasting hundreds a month on your cancer sticks.

>Norway
>strong, black, nothing added
>smoking's a filthy habit

>the southern USA
>40 oz. of chilled (no ice) black coffee to wash down speed
>light-blue American Spirits; at most, one pack a week

Considering international trends for smoking laws, any Jewish conspiracy existing behind the provision of cigarettes can only be evidence that the Jewish masterminds are totally ineffective.

Nescafe Dark Roast
American Spirits (light blue)

>You just look dependent.
because you are. like you are what you eat. you are what you ingest. you are cancer.

>DATA MINING GENERAL

I'm a strong independant black woman who likes my cigarettes like my genetically modified cow piss. Up the ass.

>we can't just shill our cancer cigarettes on their own because it's not food and cooking related
>so lets group it with something else like coffee and/or breakfast

USA, black, favorite cigs were pariliaments and unfiltered luckies when I smoked. Pipe tobacco was pretty good too, but I never got into it beyond buying a cob pipe

'MURICA! FUCK YEAH!
Black
Yes, roll my own.

i'm about a decade and a half past trying to look cool.

pour over 195*F, current coffee is jamaican blue mountain
sweetened with maple syrup
camel wides filters

helps keep me regular.

Camel wides are great.

a little cream, and im trying to quit. i cant breathe mother fucker

>none of your concern
>black
>yes
I also, and this might sound stupid but I don't care, pretend to read a book. I think it just looks manly as fuck even though I'm still kinda hungry.

>>state your country
USA
>>how you prefer your caffeinated beverage
Hot black coffee. Iced with cream and splash of vanilla coffee. Little bit of honey tea.
>>smoke yes/no?
Yes. American Spirits Yellow.

>state your country

America.

Maxwell House or Folgers thru a coffee maker, with 1 teaspoon of (Michigan beet) sugar and a splash of whole milk.

>smoke yes/no?

Yes, Newport Lights (I’m a White guy, by the way).

Texas
Iced black
Marlboro 27

United Arab Emirates.
Turkish coffee.
Of course not.

they're great for my short smoke breaks, they're more substantial than shorts and don't feel like they last forever like 100s or 99s. and camel 99s taste pretty terrible once you get past the halfway point.

fpbp

>Michigan beet

Thats oddly specific

I like a ciggy when I'm on SMOKO

>SC
>either a #sip or a black iced coffee
>Marlboro Red Black shorts

>Finland
>black, instant
>I don't smoke

>a finn who doesn't smoke
Are you real?

Yes. I also don't drink.

>clappistan
>black, 2 sugar cubes
>no smoke

>I also don't drink
Oh come on, at least try to make it plausible if incredibly unlikely.

>Sweden
>black, extra strong, like my men
>only when drunk

>indonistan
black.
>cigg
gudang garam international.

>American living in Italy
>Black
>Yes, but I'm trying to quit.

>USA
>cream and sugar ft. coffee
>yes, pall mall menthol 100s
Yes i know that i am the worst.

I started smoking in highschool because guess what, it was cool and people did think it was cool, then everyone started smoking, now no one gives a fuck about if you smoke or not...

>people can't enjoy cigarettes or tobacco, anyone that smokes is doing it to "look cool"
just because tobacco is bad for you, doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed much the same way spirits can, which mind you are also bad for you...

fucking send me ur bali cigarettes now!

>constipated general

>>'Merica
>>Little sugar, little cream
>>Cigars

UK.

Black, french press. Roast and origin depends entirely on what I fancy when I go to the shop.

Definitely. Having a pipe with Squadron Leader, Skiff Mixture, King Charles Mixture, 1820 Mixture, etc and a good strong black coffee is one of those pleasures that makes a day worth while.

It tastes nice though and smells great. Stay away from the cigarettes though; they're expensive and taste awful.

Black coffee, unfiltered camels or light blue american spirits

>state your country
USA USA USA
cold brew because smoking while drinking a hot beverage is way worse for your throat than smoking while drinking a cold one
>smoke yes/no?
Yes, American Spirits. I used to smoke the blacks, but I recently switched to the yellows.

USA, PA
Black Eye (black coffee with two shots of espresso) or an Black Ice (same as above but chilled and served with ice)
Yup, got a pipe and Hunter's blend from Erik's. Shit is good.

>smoking winnies

rich cunt

I only smoke cigarettes when I'm drunk or sometimes I bum one when I'm with smokers. I enjoy cigars though.

I wanna try cigarillos though, anyone here that smokes them? Do you smoke them like cigars or cigarettes? Any special brands for a beginner? What should I not try?

western US
black if hot, with almond milk if iced
celadon amr. spirits

Not with that attitude it doesn’t

>Tijuana, MX
>Strong from french press 2 creams 1 muscovado sugar
>Beans from state of Puebla are the best
>Don't smoke.

America
Zero Ultra
No

Coffee: black
Cigarettes: American Spirits Black because of what's listed above. Live INdonesia for awhile and all of the cigarettes here are pussy shit. Black Spirits have 1.6 mg nicotine, which is the most I've been able to find. They will never taste as good as Indorettes, though.

Cigar guy here.
I have never tasted a cigarillo that was worth more than 10 cents. (I smoke them like a cigar)
However, small cigars like these are really good and short enough to kill quick. They are 4x38. I much prefer these.
I have heard that Davidoff makes good cigarillos but I have never tried them.

state your country
>Texas

USA
Black, hot
Smoking is gross, I prefer my tobacco moist

USA (commiefornia)
Black Rifle Coffee Company; black
Used to smoke light yellow American Spirits, quit 2 months ago, it was getting expensive

The coffee is really good though. My friend gave me a package of it and I haven't stopped drinking it since

Norway

Aeropressed, black

Non smoker

Great nation of Texas
Black or if I'm in a rush a bunch of milk in it so I can chug it on the way to class/work
I never smoked too much, just a ciggy here and there. Probably bought 5 packs in my whole life. I definitely don't do it anymore, I'm trying to be a fit boy. Dip was my preferred nicotine delivery system anyways. Nothing is better than a fat lip of Copenhagen Natty and a black cup of joe both on an empty stomach. That buzz got me through some rough mornings. No nicotine for me now though. Can't say I don't miss it.
Any other dippers on Veeky Forums?

About half the people here in norway "dip" or as we call it 'snus'

Needless to say, its definitely not the upper economic half that does it.

Doesnt bother me in itself i just wish people weren't disgusting apes that flick them everywhere like in urinals, candle holders at bars, trains etc

Los Angeles, California

Chesterfields

Coffee - anything. whatever is available. The cafes around here are sort of obnoxious so I dont like getting an americano. I actually find myself prefering going to those asian owned donut shops for coffee and a bite to eat.

Pls send Southeast Asian pure nicotine sticks.

how to people manage this? my hands get cold from a glass of coke and I need to pee like 3 times after

Hungary
I use brika & a fully automatic delonghi coffee machine
I drink coffee done mainly from a high quality local roaster's ethiopean beans. They are top notch

not smoking tho

Are there any instant coffee brands that are "okay"?
I'm pretty prone to oversleeping and sometimes just don't have the time to make some fresh coffee before I have to head to work.
Our office doesn't have a coffee machine since our boss is extremely anti-caffeine, I know it's fucking retarded. We have a water cooker for tea though, so I was thinking about just carrying a bunch of instant coffee packs with me.

Never smoke while drinking hot beverages or alcohol, period.
It absolutely destroys your mouth. The hot coffee will remove the mucus and make your mouth flora vulnerable, which the smoke then wrecks havoc on. It's extremely bad for you.

Black with a natural American spirit from the turquoise box.

No one who smokes cares about this.

Coffee and cigarettes go together like two things that really go together very well. Same with alcohol.

Copenhagen wintergreen, I like cigars and the occasional cigarette, been smoking cigs lately with no cope because of broken foot, will probably start chewing again after this shit heals.
>Mfw can't even afford to smoke decent cigars.

Denmark
Red bull
Joints

Spliffs are superior.
>Cannabis and tobacco in one cigarette.
God tier.

sugar cane has high tariffs on it, so it's pretty expensive to make sugar out of it. there is a sugar company in michigan (Pioneer Sugar) that instead makes use of sugar beets.

most of the rural parts of the state are split evenly between farmland and forest. we also make amazing maple syrup, cherries, and apples (and everything that goes along with that).

>paying for overpriced meme coffee
>cuz murricah
>being this pleb

>Germany
>I don't smoke
>French press
Usually buy my beans from The Barn, a local roaster here in Berlin. They have a café too. They are kinda nazi about it and are very exclusive about who they let in. Children straight up aren't allowed, if you look and dress like complete dogshit they will turn you away, you have to shut off your phone, no laptops, etc. It's nice though, the atmosphere is great because of how selective they are. You can tell they really care about their coffee.

Hello Philip Morris International!
*opens pack of cigarettes*
I didn't know YOU posted on Veeky Forums.
*pulls out a smoke*
Wait... was that you who posted all of those cigarette threads?
*taps cigarette while waiting for a response*
Shame on you Phily!!! You know shilling tobacco is about as cool as smoking it!
*sets unlit cigarette down*
I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson you naughty little sissy! Get your smelly ass over here!
*grabs Philip Morris by the hips and lift the flap on their jammies*
I'm gonna spank your smelly naughty ass!
*WHACK! WHACK!! WHACK!!!*
Don't you try to run off now!
This is what you get for shilling!
Shilling.
*WHACK!*
Is.
*WHACK!!*
NAUGHTY.
Wipe those tears off your face Phily! I'm not done with you!

>germany
>just 1 black coffee in the morning
(but if I get one for free at work or somewhere, that's ok. still black without anything.)
>smoke: no

That was not funny at all.

>Poland
>From french press, In very large cups, strong, with a 50:50 milk ratio and a lot of sugar
>I am tobacco steam locomotive incarnate

USA
Cafe cubano, or black French press
I quit a year ago, but I used to smoke American spirit menthol (the dark teal package)

Jesus yes

>you have to shut off your phone, no laptops
A few coffee shops here in NYC started doing this shit. I hate it.
It doesn't get me to be more social and talk to others, it just means I can't take my time and enjoy the coffee since I could miss important calls

> BurgerLand
> Black / really light cream if I'm not at work
> 1/2 cream and 1/2 coffee if I'm at work
> Camel Filters / American Spirit Turquoise .. depends on what I want

America
Black coffee. Black rifle's CAF brew is bretty good.
Unfiltered lucky strikes for maximum cancer.

>state your country
USA
Just plain black coffee. Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee is probably my favorite
>smoke yes/no?
Occasional cigar. Maybe 2 or 3 times a year during the summer.

>Alaska
>Instant Lattte
>Turkish Silver

USA
Black or mocha
American Spirit Mellow

I get delicious coffee and support veteran owned and operated business. Well worth the money.

You can't put me down Phily McShilly! Smoking isn't cool! We learned that in middle school.
Woops, looks like I broke skin when I spanked your smelly ass! Better clean that up.
*Spits on your smelly ass*
Get well soon, smelly ass!!!
*WHHHHHHHHHACCCKKK!!!!!!*

Is this where you tell us that we should be buying Chewlies Gum instead?

Ah ah ah! Speak when spoken to!
*WHAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!*
That scene was a tobacco advertisement in disguise! You should know better!

Murrica
With a shot of sweet cream
Djarum Black

Huh?

u.s. (south carolina)

black for the most part. i like macchiato and straight espresso, but i usually just drink black drip coffee.

i smoke when i'm out with friends who smoke, which is pretty rare. every now and again i'll get a hare up my ass to buy a pack, so i'll get a pack of american spirit yellows and smoke them here and there over a 3 month period.

>djarum

man i fuckin hate you

The absolute state of you lot
Enjoy your substance dependencies

Not op but a good clove makes the world go round. Plus you don't fucking reek

Posting cat in the general

what? have you ever smoked cloves before? if anything the scent is stronger. you still reek, but it smells different. there was a good reason that cloves were banned in indoor smoking sections before smoking was banned entirely.

>Minnesota
>Black
>Blunts, preferably not owls

yea I have and did today. Idk it's better stagnant smell imho. I love me a good Marlboro black though.

That’s a THICC cat

He's mentally ill.

You're mentally ill for using a tripcode unnecessarily.

Tobacco isn't food and pretty much ruins a good coffe flavor. Sage