Go to the supermarket early

>go to the supermarket early
>baguettes are still warm

shut the fuck up

/fpbp

But it’s cold when you get home to your lonely apartment where there’s no one who loves you waiting to greet you.

Why would you break the spaghetti? Are you some sort of subhuman? If you wait three fucking seconds you can push the rest into the pot because the bottoms of the noodles soften up.

What did I do to deserve this!?

Congratulations, you managed to be a bigger faggot than op in the first post of the thread.

Anime posting

why don't you say that to my face, tough guy?

>goto supermarket late
>things are reduced to clear
>goto home and microwave

:)

weebfags should be banned

I would love to actually. Fucking newfag

I don't remember Atlas Shrugged endorsing pedophilia

one knuckle sandwich coming right up!!!

>angry about Mongolian shadow puppets
>on a Mongolian shaddow puppet role-playing server

This is an 18+ website.

she is actually 21 years old please correct yourself

It's a doll. A doll provided by the free market.

>microwaving bread

There's a difference between enjoying anime/manga and being a colossal fag, like you.

I am of legal age

i think ur cool user

No you aren’t. Go to bed, you have school tomorrow, kiddo.

Nobody asked you

I just wanted to talk about good things that happens to good people.
>go to the local butcher early
>get a free sample of dried sausage

>order 8 wings from the hot foods area
>they give you 10 and still only charge you for 8

Go to the supermarket early for years ever since I was a 16. Mega comfy only myself and a bunch of other qts alone in the store. Qt brunette butcher slices my steak and fish and qt blonde rings me up in a flash because she isnt retarded. Get both of their numbers in 1 week, hang out pretty regularly outside of work with both of them. Grocery union manages to pick up overflow from a closed store in the area and within 6 months both my qts were gone to a different shift because the boomers from the other store had more seniority in the union. I go into the store and theres no qts and all the produce doesnt get put in the shelves until atleast noon. Stop going there because I cant even get all my shopping done for the week in one trip. Complain to the manager that the produce isnt even on the shelf even though they are open. He says he knows but union labor does what they want and he cant do anything without talking to union reps, they are in the middle of negotiations about a contract. Qts moved to grave shift and end up quitting because it doesnt fit with their college schedules and only hang out on weekends now instead all the time after classes, still end up fucking brunette butcher and then qt blonde 2 weeks later. Grocery store closes down because the union decided to make a powerplay and try to get somewhere around 20% raises for employees. It worked but the store ended up taking a hit and having to cut workers, which lead to chaos in the store because there werent enough staff and the ones they kept were boomers who just showed up for a paycheck and nothing else. End up having to shop at walmart at 7 am with the rest of the soccer moms and I hate it with passion. Still fuck qt brunette butcher on the side but qt blonde has a bf now.

Supermarket worker here.
Bakery shows up at 4AM to fire up the ovens. Store opens at 6 and the smell of fresh baked bread can be found in half the store. By 8AM the Deli staff arrives and the smell of fresh bread is overwhelmed by chicken being deep fried and that shit gets old fast. Your local place will probably have a different schedule but the overall message is the same. Your window of comfy is small, seize it when you can.

>supermarket baguette

I worked in a bakery at a grocery store.

I wouldnt eat anything they "make" ever again. You shouldnt either, for your sake.

man OP your thread really got destroyed by these autists i feel bad for you

>run my errands at 5 am sunday morning
>Nobody out despite being a small city

You cant thread and fpbp ur own post but im sure ur only pretending to be retarted

>shit that never happened
Cool story

what errands are there to do at 5 am

buy bread?

>local bakery has your favorite sandwich

>he doesn't have a wifi thermostat programmed to turn on when he's almost home
>he doesn't have a motion detector hooked to his rpi to play a video of his waifu greeting him

What's life like in the stone age?

I get to fuck my wife

savage
how will OP ever recover

So do ten other guys

can you please post more anime girls eating burgers?

do you have any eating ramen by chance

>buying "baked goods" (read: machine formed, parbaked then frozen bread) at a chain supermarket
>instead of a locally owned bakery

NO

Nope, just me. Good luck being a lonely faggot tho.