New downstairs neighbor moved in

>new downstairs neighbor moved in
>makes a lot of noise late at night
>asked nicely but hasn't stopped
>not loud enough for police/landlord to do anything about it
>bought a mortar and pestle and started making my own spices at 4am
>can hear her children crying and making a lot of noise whenever I start doing it
>also have much better tasting food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rUPNL814ywg?t=40
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu90jsp6nkE
youtube.com/watch?v=4IRB0sxw-YU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha meme

>new neighbors make a lot of noise late at night so i make a little noise back late at night

Ok.

I do it like this youtu.be/rUPNL814ywg?t=40

i ain't get no memes cause of y'aaaall
now ya'll ain't get no memes cause of meeee

Talk like a self-important wanker with a tongue too big for his mouth?

I had Indian neighbors who lived above me and every morning at 5:00 the lady was smashing on her mortar and pestle. At least I didn’t live on the same floor as them and have to smell their poo cooking.

He looks like he spent 10 minutes googling how to use a mortar and pestle before making this video.

>the absolute state of bongistan

>mfw I make homemade hummus and run my super loud food processor in the middle of the night

Fuck my downstairs neighbors. If I have to hear the dude yelling at his gf and beating her early in the morning, then they can listen to me run my food processor on and off for an hour

What if he only beats her because he can't get any goddamn sleep?

>expecting poverty tards to take personal responsibility for anything

I noticed him beating her when I first moved in before I had even used my food processor.

Laughed

So I know it's the old joke that Jamie Oliver uses a lot of olive oil, but fuck me. When he was making that basil thingo he put like a four second pour into a handful of basil.

Why would someone do that, go on the internet and tell lies?

there is nothing wrong with keeping your girl in line

Why do all of the anons do the same shit?

My upstairs neighbour has been annoying the fuck out of me so I make sure to blend my shakes right below her bedroom.

More people should use a mortar and pestle. They're more useful than many think.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu90jsp6nkE

Just make curry all the time, it will get them to leave. That shit finds some fucking way through walls I still have no idea how.

This elderly Chinese couple who lived next to me had a charcoal grill inside their apartment and totally fucked up the walls and ceiling. They also used all kinds of odorous ingredients, and one time even butchered a live chicken in there. They got evicted pretty damn quick. The maintenance guy let me take a look after they moved out and the place was fucking wrecked.

>neighbor got a dog
>we're not supposed to have pets but landlord hasn't done anything
>their living room is right above my bedroom
>constantly hear it running around through the night
>started playing high frequency sounds on my computer speakers all throughout the night
>they finally started putting him in the bedroom where he can't hear it

Now, hold up a second. Did I read that right? Is somebody trying to act like there is a very distinct method to using a mortar and pestle, and being elitist about it? Take a second to think about what you just typed out: you are being elitist about how somebody smashes stuff up in a little bowl. Think about that for a second. You tried to say that somebody has a mediocre technique for smashing and grinding shit in a bowl. Do you think there is some type of exact science to this? That, as soon as you do something slightly wrong, the Gods of Mortar and Pestle descend from the heavens to strike you down for lack of technique in smashing shit? Come on now.

At least in lab we couldn't grind stuff like him in that video with all the shit flying all over the place.

man it sounds like having neighbors must really suck, I'm glad I inherited a house because I couldn't handle having to deal with being so close to people and all the noise they make.

It's more-so a problem of absolutely shitty construction and horrible landlords.
Assholes can be assholes just as long as no one can fucking them hear them.

I lived in apartment during college, it was like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IRB0sxw-YU

>live on 165 acres butted up to a national forest and farms... what is it like to have neighbors anons? I've often wondered. I've gone weeks with no human interaction.