Best cookie

Best cookie

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pepperidge-Farm-Milano-Cookie-Ounce/dp/B00CXAEDH6/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1519482902&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=milano cookies&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are too many cookies to really say which one is best, but I can tell you any factory made garbage is just that, garbage. Even if sold to you by girl scouts.

This thread is namely for that sort of cookie, nothing fresh or gourmet, I should have pointed that out.

Also, I like garbage things sometimes, for example I'm eating some of this fake chocolate rabbit and enjoying it

damn i havent had these since i was a kid
i forgot they existed until i saw this post
i used to love these

OP, you accidentally uploaded the wrong picture. Here these are the correct cookies

Yum yum, toothpaste cookies

these are basically the same and you don't have to deal with annoying 7 year olds

think you meant to post this pal

girlscout "cookies" are fucking garbage. I rather eat mint oreos

These fuckers are DIVINE when you stick them in the freezer and eat them later when they're nice and cold.

>he doesnt like helping his community by giving money to cute girls

these and the peanut butter ones

They remind me of when my mommy packed them in my lunchbox.

Girl Scout Cookies used to make this cookie called Strawberries and Cream. And for the life of me I can't fucking find a picture of them. But this is what they looked like, they were fucking awesome. Vanilla sandwich cookies with jam center.

Wrong

Thoughts?

Havn't had them with walnut before, but looks good. This was my stoner food when i used to still stoner.

Patrician choice

>take cookie
>add a thin layer of peanut butter on it

Now it is best cookie, OP.

Milanos and the gingerbread cookies the girl at school makes.

Don't even touch me.

These taste very close to thin mints.

>$5 for 15 cookies
There's a limit, user.

Yes. But not including thin mints, or chips ahoy as they are milk contenders

Mrs Fields White Chocolate Macadamia Nut.

The GOAT

GREAT TASTE

Honestly I could go through an entire box of these which is why I haven't bought them in years

Took my first crack at these the other night. They came out okay after 3 attempts, holy crap are they fickle.

We used to get a generic brand of these that had a bunch of them and they were packed so that the all chocolate sides were facing each other in pairs, so when the day to day heat slightly melted the chocolate they would form perfect cookie sandwiches. It was delicious.

Also, digestives sandwich with peanut butter

I always finish the entire box in one sitting no matter what cookie I buy, but these are my favorite.

I forgot pic because I'm retarted.

Girlscouts are like Hooters, you don't pay them to eat cookies.

*blocks your path*

Its like giving money to any charity. those kids only get a cent for every buck. rest goes into the pockets of the guys up top.

>eating mint oreos
might as well just eat toothpaste

*Dries your mouth*

Florentines are great.

dude, me too

Those are called spitzbuben you degenerate yank.

TONGUELET

pretty good cookies
go great with checked dubs

>You didn't know the name of an obscure cookie from another country
Ok?

For me, it's ShopRite® Real Chocolate Chip Cookies.

>tfw dipping these in coffee

I can go through an entire bag with one cup of coffee, it's a problem

Kek

the thing about these, is that just about any off brand is still good.

wish these weren't so expensive lol

fig newtons

When made well these are absolutely fantastic

Underage detected

These are the correct best cookies.

Motherfucker I've been here since BossNigg, go to sleep timmy

Best cookies are deleted cookies.

a man of taste

They're not even the same.

>best cookie
wrong

Please get out of my way, plebs. These are perfect with coffee. Also, Pepperidge Farm Bordeaux is nice.

>literal airplane food

I've gotten the Aldi knockoffs a couple times, but, really, a 'Best New Product' award for knocking off Girl Scout cookies?

lofthouse cookies are the bomb.

amazon.com/Pepperidge-Farm-Milano-Cookie-Ounce/dp/B00CXAEDH6/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1519482902&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=milano cookies&psc=1

look to the cookie

Seventeen years down the drain.

What company makes the best cookies though?

Nutter butters with 2% milk.

My nigger

Those are good but they are certainly not as good as chocolate + coconut + caramel

disgusting

If you want a challenge buy one of these and try to make it last more than a day.

>Jew cookies
Nice try shlomo.

watch the fuck out