ITT: satisfying to eat foods

why are these little fuckers so damn satisfying to eat

They are the fucking worst kind of nut.

Cashews>every other nut.

cashews are shared #1 with them
I don't even know how you can dislike macadamias

Because they are over 9000% fat.

>cashews
user, that's not how you spell "pistachios"....

Also, Brazil nuts are criminally underrated.

I also like macadamias a lot, though I think they are overpriced.

I think brazil nuts are overrated if anything. Especially since they are pretty much the most expensive nut around here.

They're expensive because of limited supply, though (global production is a little more than half that of macadamias). The trees only thrive in virgin rainforest and can't be grown in plantations economically, so nearly all of the crop is harvested from wild trees. Also, the fruits take over a year to ripen.

Brazil nuts have a really nice texture. I just wish they didn't have so much selenium so I didn't have to worry about eating too many.

I have eaten them fairly liberally on occasion in the past without ill effects, before I knew about that issue. I always figured the fat was the thing to worry about.

They also have radium in them, BTW.

I made a pressure cooker pot roast the other day, but forgot to buy potatoes. substituted for these guys and it was great, will probably do it again.

oh shit I thought those were garbanzo beans lmao

I'm from Louisiana, I thought Brazil nuts were called 'nigger toes' because my grandparents would keep a bowl of them and called them that. My parents only found out when I said it out loud in a grocery store and they had to teach me what they were actually called.

Superior Nut Coming Through

>eating nuts
i bet you guys suck dick too huh?

carbs salt and protein.

Excuse me user, but what is this?

Pecan

Only feminine dicks.

pecans

I really like how english toffee snaps.

I thought that was a pick of chickpeas in which case I was going to agree with you

>all these nutfags itt
Have fun sticking nuts in your mouth. Meanwhile I'll be snacking on glorious Ceмeчки

The common peanut is pretty good
I prefer the taste of cashews or pistacios but peanuts are just fine

Only if you are a bird.

I've only seen followers of that one religion, you know the one, eating these.
They spit the shells everywhere and beat up old ladies who tell them not to.

I can't speak out against it because my country needs their engineering and doctoring skills desperately.

"The Good Bean" puts out a roasted chickpea in alot of flavors which is delicious. lil pricey but id recommend.

>tfw my granny used to make homemade pecan pie with pecans from the tree in her front yard
shame she had to move, but it's still pretty good with storebought pecans

t.squirrel

Peas in a can

i can down boxes of these bitches