There was old man on youtube who made cheap food and put raisins in almost everything...

There was old man on youtube who made cheap food and put raisins in almost everything, He wasn't like a bigname youtuber but not remembering has bothered me for days, please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzmk02pbNgg
youtu.be/yq7_s8Y6uG8
youtube.com/watch?v=yC-AS6ezlwQ
imdb.com/name/nm0932517/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All I remember is deluxe grilled cheese sandwich

How old? There was a Canadian guy who cooked shit and sweared a lot while getting drunk.

PaperCutt7 was his name, but I cannot find his channel right now. I don't know what happened to that guy.

Featureman

tom willett.

Oldmancooking?

is that the video where he put flour on the grilled cheese and burnt the shit out of it?

It has to be this.

Thank you

So he was Afghani?

The best was his bacon and eggs video with his burnt toast, microwaved eggs and turkey bacon.

this dude is still living in the great depression
youtube.com/watch?v=uzmk02pbNgg

youtu.be/yq7_s8Y6uG8
This is it for some reason he puts flour on his toast when he cooks it.

This guy puts jack to shame. I love how he tries to assemble his sandwich but it all slides off to the side

Bologna sandwiches are legitimately good though. Fried, because bologna is inedible to me when not fried. Pair it with a dandelion green salad, and you've got a real Depression meal that assholes will pay top dollar for at some New York or L.A. restaurant somewhere. But it is really good.

Have you guys actually gone through his channel? It's funny at first but then you watch his singing/piano videos and it just gets weird and sad

skim/hop through this video guys... what the fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=yC-AS6ezlwQ

who the FUCK puts ketchup on bologna.

its simple.
toast
mayo
bologna
egg
tomato/lettuce
toast

ALSO, TAKE OFF THE RED BAND

>These biscuits are tough but so am I

delet

>tomato/lettuce
this is the same as ketchup

He's not some random dude. He's Tom Willett dagnabit. imdb.com/name/nm0932517/

My brother used to shove raisins up his nose...we don't talk about it now...it was pretty stupid...

did he force you to eat them afterwards?